20 somethings

I LOVE the dress though have to admit websites like boohoo and bloody Asos destroy my bank balance, AND just when I tell myself 'no, I'm not buying anymore' they send a frikking email telling you that you can have x percent off...I swear they conspire against me!

Off out in 10 to get these monstrous eyebrows sorted, still in my sports gear but IDGAF as when I get home I will be getting in to my jammies because it's SO cold.

Jenna88 said:
I LOVE the dress though have to admit websites like boohoo and bloody Asos destroy my bank balance, AND just when I tell myself 'no, I'm not buying anymore' they send a frikking email telling you that you can have x percent off...I swear they conspire against me!

Off out in 10 to get these monstrous eyebrows sorted, still in my sports gear but IDGAF as when I get home I will be getting in to my jammies because it's SO cold.

I am the exact same!! Asos sent me an email yesterday saying I could have 10% off as its my birthday next week and having already bought my birthday dress from boohoo, there was me scrolling their website frantically trying to find another dress lol, they ruin my bank too! X

Ahaha as in the side cut out panels? What the hell is that all about? Really, I mean we spend all our time looking for a dress that hides the wobbly bits and they make a range that not only highlights the wobbly bits but actually puts them on show. FOOOOLS. I hate that trend, I wouldn't hate it if I could wear it but for now...not for me!

Jenna88 said:
Ahaha as in the side cut out panels? What the hell is that all about? Really, I mean we spend all our time looking for a dress that hides the wobbly bits and they make a range that not only highlights the wobbly bits but actually puts them on show. FOOOOLS. I hate that trend, I wouldn't hate it if I could wear it but for now...not for me!

Exactly. And then lipsy, don't get me started on them. It's like they take Asos stuff and think it doesn't have enough holes in it so put more!

Claree__x said:
I'm not a huge fan of Asos, I find most of their stuff has gaping big holes in it!

Hahahaha they actually do, hate those dresses with the cut out sides, even half the vest tops have like low under arms that come half way down your body cos it's all the style, however Im not one for wearing bandeaus, wobbly bits bandeau tops would just look rank haha x

Good god!

Attachments

• image-2433490842.jpg
    image-2433490842.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 42
Haha I think the OH might actually die if another lot of internet shopped dresses turn up! He's the one that has to head down to the post office to send them back each time otherwise I'd never get round to it. My worst one at the moment is getthelabel because it tells you how much money you've saved so everything feels like a bargain!

My latest purchase was a good'un though because it fits in all the right places to make me look like I have a far better shape!

butterfly-dress.jpg

I can't wait to feel more comfortable in a dress. At the minute, any dress I wear has to be below the knee so that I'm not putting my wobbly knees on show!
I used to trot around 24/7 in heels when I was a teen, these days I'm lucky if I still have them coming home from a night out. Sometimes I take them off and forget them in taxis! haha
The balls of my feet just burn so much.. I'm hoping that when I lose more weight they won't hurt so much.

Done the food shop (127 euro!) but I did get some steak pieces, lamb pieces, a chicken, and two lots of mince, along with the rest of my food shop, so I didn't do too badly, I suppose. Going to have a lamb dish tomorrow as OH will be off out again for more darts and he hates lamb. Yum, yum!

Also spent a whopping 29 euro on yarn... I got three balls of dk to finish a top I'm making for myself, and 4 balls of cream aran and one ball of red aran for Fia's coat. Can't wait to get started.

Ooh yummy yarn. I'm getting annoyed with my jumper because i keep lining up new projects. haha.

The phone call I've been avoiding for months was pointless because I saw I could apply online. Finally applied for housing. going to be on the lowest band EVER though. Oh well. I did nearly punch the screen and realised I have moved house SO often since starting uni. what a pain! i've done what i can now though so it's a relief. It did mean i only got that and the chickens sorted during nate's nap time. not even made lunch and i've already used my A and B and I can't do the dinner planned tonight because no mince came in the shopping.

Jenna I had a sausage sandwich this morning. amazing aren't they? mmmm.

Right now bubs is up i had better get us both fed before i write a quick note for this thing i need to post and take us out for a wee walk to the post office while the sun is still out! Feeling rather organised

Clare, we want full gossip of today from you when you are home :)

Ahaha Mandy, you sound just like me, I don't know how many pairs of shoes I've lost, what's worse, I always tend to lose one which means I wake up and see the other one and then have the fear of throwing it out incase the other magically turns up. It's like a form of torture looking at half a pair haha!

Fran, glad you're feeling organised, as strange as it sounds it's a lovely feeling :) Enjoy your walk with the wee one :)

Laura, STOP giving me more shopping websites, it can only end one way haha! That dress is gorge :)

Well I now have acceptable eyebrows :) I also have an extremely red upper face due to the crazy pulling of the wax strips. Worth it though. Now snuggled up with the heat on :D

Girls advice! Sorry but boohoo have sent me a 20% discount code for my birthday with free delivery, too good so I have to. (Just trying to justify myself) what do you think of these dresses and which do you prefer? Be honest! X

Attachments

• image-625917851.jpg
    image-625917851.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 33
  • image-406380805.jpg
    image-406380805.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 34
  • image-1343631535.jpg
    image-1343631535.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 32
Jenna88 said:
I like the third one best, sparkly is goood! Plus, with coming in to the Christmas season you'll be able to wear it to parties and look festive. Would be lovely with your hair curled and pushed to one side and some killer heels :D

I just want all of them haha, think OH would go mental tho hahaha x

Back