20 somethings

All_about_the_climb said:
Hey guys, only just discovered this thread! I'm Jen, 23 and started Sw nearly 4 weeks ago (My 5th weigh in will be this Sunday). So far I've lost 1st and 1.5 lbs! I want to lose another 20lbs at least.

Oh my god! Ha wow! Which days do you tend to do and have you any tips?
I just lost another 4lbs today ^.^ loving this diet!

Gollywogg said:
Ahh thats fantastic! I hope I can be as successful! Are you doing red, green or ee? Or a combination of all?

Thanx hun and I'm sure you will :D

I started out doing only red and green then did a couple of months solely doing EE and now I do mainly green days with the odd red and EE day thrown in to mix it up a bit x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do EE, no tips at all....I'm pretty sure a lot of people wouldn't take my advise as I rarely use my HEXA or B, which I know is not inline with the plan.

That's an amazing loss, well done :)

You know what, neither do I. People keep shouting at me about it >.< but I just can't be bothered with it usually. I'm thinking of going red just cos then hexs would be stuff like my constant rice and noodles

Oh my god! Ha wow! Which days do you tend to do and have you any tips?
I just lost another 4lbs today ^.^ loving this diet!

Thats great!! I really need to lose some pounds over the next 2 weeks before my other half comes home lol i put on a bit more than i usually do when hes away lol

Weigh in on Sunday, getting close. I'm no longer freaking out about it (I'm a serial weigher and my weigh in this morning showed I'm doing ok but obviously that could change), I'm now freaking out a week in advance about next Sunday lol!

I have Easter and a wedding to go to next week...God help me, the syns will be uncountable, I blame the amazing roast dinners I'm going to have on both days lol!

Weigh in on Sunday, getting close. I'm no longer freaking out about it (I'm a serial weigher and my weigh in this morning showed I'm doing ok but obviously that could change), I'm now freaking out a week in advance about next Sunday lol!

I have Easter and a wedding to go to next week...God help me, the syns will be uncountable, I blame the amazing roast dinners I'm going to have on both days lol!

Haha! I'm the same! I weigh everyday, so I always get a loss! If I know I'm not on track I do more exercise!

I've made a great decision today! I got £3 subway meal deal! But turned my tutkey/ham sub into a salad! Therefore syn free woop! And diet coke!

Samantha <3 said:
I went over my syns fri and sat and my WI is tomorrow! really dreading it now!

How over are we talking? I just go a couple of days without if I go over and I tend to do okay. I had to go massively over to get a STS!

Hi :)

I'm 27 (28 in May, so hanging on to my 20s!) and had my third weigh in yesterday.

Completely gone off plan yesterday and today so probably gained all the weight back! :p

Good luck to everyone :)

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

7lbs as of Saturday - got a shiny sticker too :)

Sadly, I've put it all back on over the last two days! I've eaten so much crap! I feel sick even now! :(

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Have had a very good day so far, I am shattered though and I don't know why as I've done NOTHING all day. I'm trying to convince myself to do day 3 of the 30 day shred before bedtime but I doubt it's going to happen eek!

Lol! Go for it! Once your on level 3 you'll be wishing you was on day 3 again lol

Have had a very good day so far, I am shattered though and I don't know why as I've done NOTHING all day. I'm trying to convince myself to do day 3 of the 30 day shred before bedtime but I doubt it's going to happen eek!

Did you do it?
30 day shred had me wishing my life away lol...
Very good workout though :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm dying to do the 30 day shred thing where do you get it from? My friend bought us a groupon for a boot camp but we've stopped mentioning it to each other now ha :D
I'm going to the gym for the first time tomorrow :) though to be fair my membership is like six weeks old and that's like the 36th time I've said that but yknow what they say, 36s the charm!

Back