20 somethings

All_about_the_climb said:
Yep I did :) She didn't seem as mean today, hopefully day 4 shall be a walk in the park haha!

Well Done.... Thats will power :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm gonna get it and start within a week if anyone fancies joining me? I made a new team thread for it too :)

Gollywogg said:
I'm gonna get it and start within a week if anyone fancies joining me? I made a new team thread for it too :)

I may brave this with you...

It gets results :)

Restartin slimmin world on tuesday nd ive ordered 30 day shred I will be slim for new year woop lol xx

emma3662 said:
Restartin slimmin world on tuesday nd ive ordered 30 day shred I will be slim for new year woop lol xx

Oooooooh find the team I made called new thirty day shred or something and start with us! I'm just waiting for mine to come in the post too ^.^

Gollywogg said:
Oooooooh find the team I made called new thirty day shred or something and start with us! I'm just waiting for mine to come in the post too ^.^

I will if I can find u lol

Can ya bump th thread so I can find it please :)

Gollywogg said:
Yay :D do you have the DVD already? I couldn't find it today, if I don't get it tomorrow I'll eBay it

Yea ive got it hidden somewhere... Ill dust it off and get it warmed up lol

Thought i'd pop my head around the door..I'm 21 :D. I've lost 19lbs so far..lots more to go!

Thought i'd pop my head around the door..I'm 21 :D. I've lost 19lbs so far..lots more to go!

Thats great joanne! Im a newbie and have my second WI on monday. Cudnt believe i lost 4lbs on the first week! I had a sneaky WI yesterday and lets jus say i wud b happy if i jus stayed the same lol

Samantha <3 said:
Thats great joanne! Im a newbie and have my second WI on monday. Cudnt believe i lost 4lbs on the first week! I had a sneaky WI yesterday and lets jus say i wud b happy if i jus stayed the same lol

Same here! My fourth weigh in is tomorrow. Got no chance of staying the same!

Sent by magic from my HTC Desire

Hi ladies thought I would join you I'm Emily and I'll be 22 on Tuesday! I started SW first week in jan and have lost 29.5lbs so far with another 26.5 to go to get to my target! I'm also up for shredding got to day 9 of level 1 before and gave up oops! X x

Hi guys, could I join you please?
I'm Anna, 21 from Birmingham, have currently lost 4 stone 1lb, I did get my 5 stone award before christmas, but since Christmas I put weight back on as I went to America and it was my 21st birthday, so am tryin to get back down again :)

anna_vixen said:
Hi guys, could I join you please?
I'm Anna, 21 from Birmingham, have currently lost 4 stone 1lb, I did get my 5 stone award before christmas, but since Christmas I put weight back on as I went to America and it was my 21st birthday, so am tryin to get back down again :)

Wow that's fab! Of course you can! I'm going to America next year :D I need to be skinny enough to go to all the pool party's with the rock stars at the hard rock hotel :) I can get fat again after that :D

Gollywogg said:
Wow that's fab! Of course you can! I'm going to America next year :D I need to be skinny enough to go to all the pool party's with the rock stars at the hard rock hotel :) I can get fat again after that :D

Thanks lovely! I went to Florida, it was amazing, it was my first time abroad, and my first time on a plane - loved it! :) haha! That was one thing I didnt have to worry about in America was my weight, compared to some I was skinny! x

Back