20 somethings

I had a good morning then a hungry afternoon- but i've been good!

Breakfast was magic porridge and berries
Dinner ryvita, red petter and chilli low low spread. Mint / choc mullerlight and velvet crunch
Tea was mexican bean stew and brown rice

Others..pot of grapes and raspberries, alpen light and a freddo :)

Awww i missed those pics! Adorable :D :D

You'll not believe this but I lost 1lbs!!!!! Shock does not describe how I feel, I did improve my diet but I also went over my syns so it's given me the kick for next week, that 7lbs in 7 WI's is still on :)

Those SW snacky things sound great so would love to hear about them. I am going to have to follow your lead at weekends and with OH, I keep buying SW food and planning my day and he just doesn't fancy it so I end up making crap for him. I now feel strong enough to say no or say fine and sort yourself, we're eating different food from now on!!

Also loving the super cute pics of Nate, how adorable is he!! His little knitted sweater and pinny, love it!

You've all had some very nice sounding food days today, it's great to see what others are doing and to get ideas from it x x

Well done for keeping it under control, 2.5 is easy to balance out.

I thought they'd make you all chuckle. Mum was laughing at him in the pinny and asked if i took a photo so thought I'd best take one.

Yep, "you get what you're given" was the phrase of my childhood and it's one I follow through with now. She did these yummy tuna pepper things. Roast, peel and slice red and yellow peppers into thick strips. Add a blob of tuna quark mix and roll up, secure with cocktail stick. So simple, so nice.

And a big woohoo for the 1lb loss! 7 in 7 sounds so do-able.

You'll not believe this but I lost 1lbs!!!!! Shock does not describe how I feel, I did improve my diet but I also went over my syns so it's given me the kick for next week, that 7lbs in 7 WI's is still on :)

Those SW snacky things sound great so would love to hear about them. I am going to have to follow your lead at weekends and with OH, I keep buying SW food and planning my day and he just doesn't fancy it so I end up making crap for him. I now feel strong enough to say no or say fine and sort yourself, we're eating different food from now on!!

Also loving the super cute pics of Nate, how adorable is he!! His little knitted sweater and pinny, love it!

You've all had some very nice sounding food days today, it's great to see what others are doing and to get ideas from it x x

Well done! x

Well done star x

Oh fran look at those adorable golden curls, so cute!

Thanks guys, I am going to use it to keep me on track and keep reminding myself nothing I eat will feel as good as seeing those scales go down :)

Fran those pepper things sound soooo nice I will have to try them

Nite all, will be back tomorrow and I will be within my syns!! x x

Night star. She did devils on horseback too. Cut the fat off bacon (free) and wrapped round prunes(1 or 1.5 each I think, need to double check) and popped in the oven. Mmm.

Christie everyone goes mad for his curls, I've been banned from curting them off until he is at school. Ha. But blond curls mean fools keep thinking he is a girl... Oh well, he was a bit of a horror today so cuteness in the final hour helped.

Anyone got any nice plans for tomorrow. I know it is socializing ago-go for you all on saturday, lucky things. I'm popping into town to get my brother's Xmas present so mum can take it up to Halifax on saturday otherwise postage will kill me. I may pop into a couple of dress shops too... *looks innocent* got a green day tomorrow, having veggie burgers for tea, just unsure for lunch. Breakfast is lots of fruit and yogurt. The Linda mccartney sausages might fall into my mouth at some point. Nom nom!

Just got to go out to buy a few accessories for saturday then practice in my heels again I think haha I will get it eventually x

I find that really helps, Fran. I've got a little spreadsheet at work where I've tried to break down the achievements - every time I get my BMI down a point, every 5% of by bodymass lost etc. Thankfully they slot in quite nicely around my stone awards. I think it'll particularly help nearer to target when things slow down!

Another early start for me today. I sleep terribly too when I have to be up because I get so worried I'll oversleep. Weekend tomorrow though!

Morning all :) well it's Friday morning and Children in need day at work, so I am currently on the bus wearing this little number, and my coat!!

Have a good day everyone!!
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2200885888.jpg
    image-2200885888.jpg
    592.2 KB · Views: 60
Laura the pic won't come up on my phone et but are you doing a PJ day too? I've got my PJs in my bag to change into when I get in, not brave enough to wear on the tube hehehe.

Love wearing my cost pyjamas in school :D

Haha, yeah I've got my onesie on under my coat! I'm sooo comfy...reckon I could persuade my nursery class they want to nap today haha! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back