20 somethings

It's soooo cold!

Camz I am mega jealous of your pyjama day. I'd flippin' love to be in my jammies right now. Urgh work!

So I went to tesco last night to get a cooked chicken (I know there's some are they free/aren't they free debate but they've never done me any harm) 'cause I'd been at college and I've got a cold coming on so felt pretty crappy. ANYWAY, they had no chickens. I wanted to just curl up & sleep so we ended up with takeaway.

I got a chicken with black bean sauce & boiled rice. Only eat half but will count the full syns 'cause I refuse to believe its that low. Keeps me JUST within my syns for the day but can't help feeling guilty.

Cooked chicken, remove skin is free. Some people just want to over complicate things and put extra restrictions in place to make it feel more like a diet. The "they inject them with fat" is a personal favourite lie.

You were within your syns so all is good hun :)

I'm another one that would class it as free with skin removed!

Morning all, doing nothing for CIN here..would love to be in my cosy pj's :(

Hey ladies!

I'm off out with my bf and his sister an her husband to tonight to one of those all you can eat Chinese things, I'm worrying tho cos I know Chinese is the best and I only like plain rice so that's ok, it's the main dishes I get confused by! What's the best ones do you reckon? I he so overwhelmed trying to pick :(

I need something for my hair cos I wanna wear it down but dont just want it pinned back with bobby pins like I did for her hen do so a nice clip or flower or something, probably wont wear jewellery as im allergic to anything except white gold and thats expensive enough just to wear to her wedding lol plus the top of my dress has enough going on, im hoping im not wearing too much black for a wedding lol

Chicken from tesco is fine my mum works there as a supervisor they just spit roast them lol

Remembered my toothbrush today. Good times!

Chinese wise, I'd go for something in a black bean sauce (which my phone just corrected to black man. Lucky I noticed. Awkward!)

Jen alot of chinese food is fatty regardless of what it is, if u knew how they make their curry you would be shocked probably lol just eat the fatty stuff in moderation, try some steamed stuff you should enjoy yourself dont worry too much x

It has bits of silver so should be ok haha she likes the dress and didnt comment on it being black when I showed her a pic so should be fine

ScarlettStar86 said:
There's nothing wrong with black at a wedding, its white that's usually a no-no! Xx

I heard all sorts before my wedding. Someone told me that both red and green are a faux pas. No idea why.

Black will be fine Christie!

Thanks ladies :) your right I shouldn't worry but I think I'm developing an OCD about it lol!! Xx

Just have fun jen thats what I will be doing this weekend and if I gain I do

1lb down this week

I just bought more black haha a black flower to clip in my hair, hopefully it will look ok lol

You'll look great Christie. Getting the train home from work today so I'll have to stop into Internationale for a pair of shoes for tomorrow night :D

Hello beauties, hope you are okay today! Well I wet out last night, ended up getting FAR too drunk and slithered home at 12.30, crawled up the stairs and fell, lay on the stairs and had a little nap, OH got up as he must have heard me so he carried me and put me to bed and apparently all I was saying was 'I didn't even get my kebab!!' So I am feeling rough rough rough today, been snoozing on the sofa all day, I'm getting too old for this haha, going to see twilight tonight so i may have some cinema nachos to make up for my missed kebab!!!!!!! X

As if you missed out your kebab!! :O Enjoy the film! xx

xJoanneJJx said:
As if you missed out your kebab!! :O Enjoy the film! xx

Can you believe it Joanne!!!! I was upset haha, I got too drunk and walking to the kebab shop was a difficult task so went home and slept on the stairs instead haha x

The funniest places become comfy when drunk dont they! :D x

Back