20 somethings

Haha Jess that is hilarious. Good job you are so slim now he can carry you into bed. Hehe else you'd be very sore from the stairs too!

Nate has been so naughty and I have stonkingly bad pms. I did but two dresses from secret sales. One vero moda and the other lipsy £10 from £28 and £29 from £129. One is for "miss slinky" the other is in wait for the 4.5 stone award since the one i wanted got sold out. Don't think I did too badly.

Sounds fab fran and sounds like real bargains! Girls my first Frylight ad is out! I can officially show you! X

Attachments

• image-1806265456.jpg
    image-1806265456.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 63
Eee how fab is that Jess! Whitley Bay eh, I'm a few miles away in Longbenton :) x

xJoanneJJx said:
Eee how fab is that Jess! Whitley Bay eh, I'm a few miles away in Longbenton :) x

Are you?! I didn't know!! Not far at all! I love the ad, they've removed my tattoos and piercings and I look so innocent haha! X

Are you?! I didn't know!! Not far at all! I love the ad, they've removed my tattoos and piercings and I look so innocent haha! X

Yep, small world! Innocent like an angel maybes ;) Where are they showing the ad? x

Ooh wow Jess! How exciting!

Feeling a lot of sympathy for all you teachers today after a full day of Geography workshops with yr 9-11s! A whole day on my feet with 15mins for lunch!

Usually we use the school canteen so I pick up a jacket potato, but today they only gave us Tesco sandwiches - and they're so synful! I had a tomato, mozzarella and basil sandwich on brown malted bread and it was the lowest at 16.5 syns according to SW Online. Thing is, it was 310cals so it should have been 15.5 if 20cals is 1 syns. I ran the details through the Syn calculator with tomato as a free food and it came out as 13. I'm so confused!

Thats fab jess! Aww shame about the kebab haha nachos sound like I good plan

Baby shower tonight for my cousin, who has their baby shower the night before a family wedding?? Got so much to do and no time to do it in :/

Emily don't worry yourself about the sandwich, it can be confusing sometimes but I don't think it should affect things too much if you just stick to it for the rest of the day! Says me who's dribbling over nachos before I've even got to the cinema!
Christie baby shower sounds nice! I'm sure you have lots to do though so abit of a stress, just try and relax and enjoy it, was catching up and you're shoes are gorgeous btw and hearing about your dress, that sounds beautiful too! Bet you'll look amazing!!
Frylight have asked me if il run their facebook page from Tuesday 27th nov till Friday 30th and they are calling it 'Jess' Tuesday Takeover' and basically they want me to post twice a day, including a bit about my weightloss, what I use Frylight for, favourite recipes, photos as I'm cooking, bits like that! And they are paying me £200! I'm quite excited!!!! X

Loving the onsie Camz!! I am hoping good old primark do an xmas one!

Bit worried about the cooked chicken mentions, I thought this was syn free as long as you don't eat the skin??? Help!! Am I ok to have this or not....

Lyrically - I had one of those sandwiches and I can't tell you the syns as haven't a clue (had it when I was on holiday) and OMG it was so tasty...

How exciting Jess, you look great on that picture even though it's a shame they did have to photoshop the tattoos etc away. You must be so excited!! It's almost enough to make me re-open my facebook page just to see you having your fun :) Gutted you didn't get your kebab but have fun at the cinema :)

Ch - congrats on the loss :) Have fun at the baby shower and your sisters wedding

Sorry if I have missed anyone, there was a lot of catching up to do so I am sorry I didn't take it all in x x

Aww thanks, I will try get a piccy if I can lol

Thats great £200 for that! Your so lucky

Im gunna be watching the frylight page in anticipation on tuesday 27th haha

Just had a sneaky peek at the fry light page on FB but could not believe when I read that they've removed the salad light range...I love that stuff esp the balsamic one and want it all year round!! Not sure if it's just for winter or for good (think just winter) but that's rubbish!

Thanks girls! I know I'm so lucky, we are skint at the mo so will help majorly just before Christmas!! They sent me 5 bottles of diff fry lights not long ago which saves me some money too! I love the BBQ one! It's lush on SW chips! Or burgers! Anything really, makes it so bbqy, like a smokey flavour, really yummy! Xx

I got BBQ one the other day and made wedges- yum! I'll like the frylight page so I can keep an eye on your posts! :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Joanne! Il try give a shout out to my minimins girls haha! They said I can post various websites I use for recipes and things so will talk about minis! X

Star we're all in the chicken's free if you take off the skin camp. Some clown tried to say it was 47 syns lol!

Phew...I had a panic then thinking had I been eating more syns that I thought!! 47 syns for chicken, crazy! They've had to deep fry it and intect it with cheese and chocolate to get that many syns

Thanks for replying, supermarket ready cooked chicken is always so tasty so I often pick up one of these as it's so SW friendly

The BBQ fry light is superb, it's very very tasty and really does add a lovely flavour to so many foods and I still can't quite believe you can have it syn free!! I think sometimes I use too much but I like it

Just remind me Jess how did Fry Light find out/you find them? x

Back