20 somethings

Anyone know how many syns is in the colemans hot chilli con carne packet mix? all the threads i can find with it are old and so i just want to know if they are still the same?

Am sorry I couldn't find this on SW website....is it def made by Colemans? I expected to see it as I thought they were quite a big brand so not sure why I couldn't see it, maybe someone else will have more luck than me.

My scales are crap and i cant tell if they have moved or not so on my way home from beer festival today im getting a digital one so i can clearly see if theres any loss lol

The pain does go on 30ds after a few days, like i said before i got a bit cocky after level one and on level two (which is harder btw lol) i thought i would go on treadmill straight after and then didnt do the proper cool down so pulled a muscle in my chest the next morning, now that was painful!!

I have some Weight Watchers scales which are digital you can use them as normal scales but you can also set up users and on this setting you add you sex, age, height, fitness level and then it tells you your weight, bmi, body fat percentage, percentage of water in your body and bone density (i think this is right for the last one, it just shows as b and I have lost the instructions!) plus it shows your weight in 1/4lbs too e.g. 10st 3 3/4 lbs. I would reccomend you getting some that do this as it's really good to see your body far percentage going down as well as your weight, mine were around £15 I think. I would struggle with the old style manual ones as it is hard to tell exactly what lb you are on.

With 30DS I will do level 1 for 10 days and if I can make it through that I will then move on to level 2 and will make sure I do the cool down, I dread to think how hard level 3 will be!!

I hope you have a good time at the beer festival :)

well apparently level 3 is easier than level 2 so hopefully if will be similar difficulty to level 1 lol

i hope i will have a good time, although its pouring down with rain and its in the middle of the racetrack so will probably get quite muddy lol nvm aslong as i dont slip on my butt i should be fine haha that would be embarassing with all my colleagues from work there :/

ye its definately colemans, ive seen one thread say 7.5 and one thread saying 5.5 so maybe i will say 6.5 lol but it would probably make 3 or 4 servings so wouldnt be too many either way i know shwartz have one for 5.5 so maybe will try that one first just looked at the colemans as its 2 for £1 atm in asda, thanks for looking anyway hun x

i was looking at getting some scales like that with the body fat etc.. i may have a look in town tomorrow for some rather than buy the cheap 9.99 ones from lidls that only tell you the weight lol

Feelin not very positive about 2moras weigh in! Really want my 2lbs off so have my first stone but I doont feel like Ive lost anything! not been overly bad if anything not eaten enough as had such a ***** week.
Dont know what I can do between now and 9am!!!! :(

Aww hun just relax and dont worry about it, if u dont lose then it just means another week, everyone is entitled to a crap week ive just been to a beer and cider festival and then had a kebab and its only my first week lol, I expect a big gain on monday

Lets hope that -7 dont shift too much, that will be a great loss

Jenna88 said:
Hope it went well ickleLB !

I'm freaking about tomorrows weigh in all because I'm going out tonight! Now the scales have shown me a loss of 7lb this morning when I had a sneaky weigh and no matter what I drink tonight I doubt I'll gain 7lbs yet im still freaking! Ahhh! The mind is a very annoying thing!

That's amazing Jenna!!

Have a fab night tonight :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ickleLB and jenna - hope WI goes ok for you both, let us know how you get one. CH2b hope you also had a good night out last night and you have a good first WI on Monday.

I won't be getting a very good loss, if any, this coming week as I have inflamed a joint in my pelvis so I cannot walk (well I can kind of hobble but it is so painful any movement hurts) so I spent this morning in the hospital and am under strict orders to take it very easy for the next couple of weeks and I cannot drive. No idea how I did it but I don't think it is any of the exercise I have done as it come on at the end of last night totally unexpectedly as one minute was sitting down and the next I could not move.

Other than the pain I feel bad as I had a Chinese last night (monthly pay day treat) but thought I had a week to burn it off and now I can't. Plus I was going to go shopping today and haven't been able to so we're having a curry for tea as no food in!! Have to send boyf shopping tomorrow but he doesn't have a car and is not insured on mine so we're going to have some fun working that out over the next couple of weeks as I normally do all the shopping, 99% house work etc

Aww hun sorry to hear your having problems hopefully it wont affect your weight loss too much and hopefully you will feel better soon, im sure your bf will be fine with the shopping my OH carries loads of shopping all the time as neither of us drive although it usually means we can only buy a few days at a time.

I did have a good time thanks, drank plenty and then had a cheeky kebab since it was a synful day lol im quite suprised as i sneakily weighed this afternoon and im 3 and 1/2lbs lighter so hopefully come monday that kebab wont catch up with me and bite me in the butt lol ive bought some new scales today, digital ones that measure the body fat and hydration aswell so look forward to weighing properly every week now :)

Well i started on it back in march/april and did 10 days of level 1 and 2 days of level 2 of it and lost over 7 inches but then had alot of family stuff to deal with and spent alot of time sorting that stuff out so didnt really have any time to do it then so just never got back into it so now im just starting again from level 1 again and hopefully will lose more inches, i dropped a dress size last time with just 12 days so im hoping for similar results or better since i have probably put all those inches back on lol

Did you keep off the inch loss from last time or did it go back when you stopped the shred?

Aww hun sorry to hear your having problems hopefully it wont affect your weight loss too much and hopefully you will feel better soon, im sure your bf will be fine with the shopping my OH carries loads of shopping all the time as neither of us drive although it usually means we can only buy a few days at a time.

I did have a good time thanks, drank plenty and then had a cheeky kebab since it was a synful day lol im quite suprised as i sneakily weighed this afternoon and im 3 and 1/2lbs lighter so hopefully come monday that kebab wont catch up with me and bite me in the butt lol ive bought some new scales today, digital ones that measure the body fat and hydration aswell so look forward to weighing properly every week now :)

Thanks, will be ok in a couple of weeks but currently am like a pensioner! I hope it'll be ok as he doesn't follow SW and he only ever buys rubbish so I will be giving him a list.

Great that you got those new scales, you'll really notice the difference and it's nice to see other stuff go down along with overall weight. Also congrats on how you've done so far....let see what tomorrow brings and good luck x

Thanks hun, hoping it stays off lol

Bubble I have the measurements from then but have not measured yet as it was my tom last week (sorry for tmi lol) and knew id be bloated more than usual anyway, so will measure later and compare when i can get on the laptop and let u know lol although I ate like a pig in between so probably gone back on, I can tell my back fat is back with a vengance :/ but at least I know its not too hard to get rid of it again lol

Well I'm dying a disgusting death,if I was a dog someone would have shot me by now!
Had LOTS of wine and apparently was sooo tiddly at the end of the night that I ordered a curry chip, woopsy! So a week of being super good is on the cards.
Managed to lose 6lbs so I'm really chuffed as that's my holiday weight shifted and my 3 stone award back! I imagine my loss was so good simply because I'd been eating crap on holiday for 4 weeks so a drastic changed kicked my body up the backside :)

Well done on getting the 6lb off thats great, i dont think alcohol is as bad as they say really if we can drink so much and still lose lol

Tomorrow is my official weigh in day so when i get up i will weigh first thing and pray those 3 and 1/2lbs have stayed off lol

Cant find my measuring tape atm will dig it out in the morning to see how many of those inches ive managed to keep off, hopefully at least some!

Good luck for WI, CH2b - hope those lbs stay off! :)

will be interesting to hear how your measuring goes. I measure every week as well as weigh and have found that even weeks when I've STS, I've still been losing cms. 64 in total now (from bingo wings, thighs, hips, chest and waist) - definitely helps with motivation!!

xx

eek! got on the scale this morning and not only has the 3 and 1/2lbs stayed off an extra 2 and 1/2 went with it so im now 6lbs down even after beer festival and kebab :D

CH2b said:
eek! got on the scale this morning and not only has the 3 and 1/2lbs stayed off an extra 2 and 1/2 went with it so im now 6lbs down even after beer festival and kebab :D

Woo hoo! Good job hunny, that's awesome! Keep up the good work!

Got my weigh in at 5pm so will see what today brings! Xx

thanks hun, good luck for yours :)

Congrats Jenna and CH2B, what amazing weeks you have both had!! I really do think that you need to enjoy yourself and you'll see those lbs drop off and looks like that worked for you both last week. Good luck with the week ahead.

And Sammy, good luck for tonight!!

Back