20 somethings

I second that although couldnt until my oh gets a passport haha

Good luck x I got an hour before I leave lol

Well wi in two days and currently sts which is fine as im halfway through Tom and feel massive atm

Just got to mine (start at 8) but its a new day and it will be better. Its better to have some income than none even from a place like this.

STS is good in those circumstances so don't worry and you can do a lot in 2 days so it might work out ok x

Lol you two chatters. Can I get to target 1st I omagine I'd be pretty sweaty in the Caribbean.

Good luck to Wednesday weighers :)

Christie, try not to kill her. As for mat pay, I said i wasnt returning afterwards, signed all the paperwork, because I was leaving the area, it didn't change my pay. But I didn't go on sick. Why do people make out pregnancy is an illness?

Lost 1lb this week! And I was firmly on target. I'm disappointed to say the least as I knew I weighed in during the middle of my week and it said I was down 4lbs. Well onwards and upwards, another week, another doller!

CH2B.. Sorry to hear about all the trouble you are having at work. I used to work in crummy places until I got my job that I have now. I've been at it for 2 months and I'm enjoying it.

Bleh to WI day I say! But I just realised I got to my second goal.. Yays! lol :D

Morning everyone! I stayed in bed a little later today, as I'm doing a FF day, and if I'd been up and about since 7am as usual, I've no doubt I'd be starving by now haha.
Hope you're all being 100% even with the sh1tty days you're having lol
Stood on my own scales this morning and they're showing a loss, so perhaps I've caught up to the gain already....who knows. Scales are almost as strange as bodies.
Have to scurry now to clean up before hubby gets home from the school run. lol
Will pop into the group first, though!

Hi everyone :) had a great night out, Durham was dead so we decided to head to Newcastle - definitely drank too much vodka, and had a sneaky few onion rings and chicken nuggets in McDonald's. oops! 100% today, knew last night wouldn't have been great so I'm ok with that, got a SW lasagne in the oven for lunch now, YUM!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone :) had a great night out, Durham was dead so we decided to head to Newcastle - definitely drank too much vodka, and had a sneaky few onion rings and chicken nuggets in McDonald's. oops! 100% today, knew last night wouldn't have been great so I'm ok with that, got a SW lasagne in the oven for lunch now, YUM!!! X

Hey Camz... hope you enjoyed your naughty treat lol
SW lasagne. that's one I haven't actually tried, but seen the recipe, so might try it at some point. SW recipes always take soooo looooong to prep though lol

So far FF isn't going too badly. Had my breakfast a few minutes ago after tidying up. I'll probably have "lunch" around 3.30pm or 4pm, and then a late dinner around 7-8pm. Then I get to snack on one apple and one pear, and all my daily points are gone. I found FF so hard last time, but this time I guess I know what to expect, so hopefully will get on a bit better with it.

Well done on the loss Tata.

Ooh naughty Laura! Back on track now though yeah?

Mandy I've just been given my ff pack. How many points do you get? I have way more than my mum got. (thank god!)

Went to weigh in, and after keeping up my body magic, and after averaging 8 syns a day and doing everything to a T, I maintained. So disappointed. It has been 3 weeks now, and 4 out of 5 weeks where I haven't lost. I have this week's food coming in a couple of hours and it is planned out from one of the old magazine's 7 day planners so it should give a 4lb loss. If not I have the fast forward ready so I can plan and shop for it. There's just no reason for it, I handed my food diary over, and it just doesn't make sense that last month I lose 9.5lbs and this month I gain 1.5lbs and the only difference is 3 bad days which accounts for half a lb gain. Nothing has changed in that time in how I do the plan. I feel like poo. But comfort eating won't get me where I want to be. Chilli jacket potatoes for lunch (with a hea of cheese) and seafood stir fry for tea. And a heb and all my syns left over to use this evening.

I get 25 a day, which means I can have two of the 5 unit meals and one 8 unit meal, and the rest of the points are spent on WW spread, skimmed milk, an apple and a pear lol
Our bodies are treacherous things, Fran, and they don't like losing any insulation so it's really not your fault. And you know what? The weeks I've lost more weight I've actually used all my syns every day. Sounds weird, but I swear it.

Oh hey, forgot to tell you guys!!!! My mother got her 1st award last night! In 6 weeks she's lost 1st 05lb. She's doing great! She's even managing to go out to the pub 2 or 3 times a week haha, although she'll only have about 4 vodkas, which she mixes into a pint of water, so she's getting her 2ltrs of water a day and using all her syns...something for me to emulate, I think after this week.
I'm going to try and do FF for as many days as I can, but it's very hard to keep up. I might only manage 2 or 3 days, but it's better than nothing and I will be 100% on plan either way...no binging like the last time I tried FF. Although, in my defense, I had no idea it would be so restrictive and I wasn't expecting to be so hungry. I think portion control comes into it with me sometimes too. I'm used to big portions, so the small FF portions were a shock to my system haha

I've put together a shopping list for some Red meals. I'm going to do Ginger Chicken Wings, Ham and Egg Souffles, Mexican Prawn Stir-fry (this is for hubby, not me, prawns are rank!), Chicken stir-fry, Chicken Korma, and Lamb Tagine. Between them all I'm sure I can complete a couple of Red days. I've never done Red days before, so I'm expecting to be really hungry on those too, actually, although I suppose I could always top up with bacon, eggs and LM sausages. Beans are a HEB on Red, aren't they?
So I'm planning on doing FF today and tomorrow, EE on Friday, as it's mine and hubby's anniversary and he's asked me out for drinks. Red on Saturday, Sunday, and back to FF for Monday. It's WI on Tuesday, so I'll decide then, whether to do EE, Red or FF, and Wednesday back to EE for a few days, I think.
How's that sound for a plan?

Fran I have my fingers crossed for you that some weight does disappear and you don't have to do FF. I'm literally counting the minutes until I can eat again, already lol

I think Red days will be good for me though, as I seem to eat a lot of carbs (too many, perhaps?). For eg.
Breakfast will include toast (carbs)
Lunch could be pasta (carbs)
And dinner would usually be chips or potatoes (carbs!)

Anyone here done Red? Are the losses better with the carb restrictions?
I'm going to make up a big pot of my soup as well, but not sure how to syn the potato in it. I'd usually make my soup with 1 turnip, 2 fat carrots, 4 sticks of celery, 1 red pepper, 2 medium potatoes, a large onion, and veg stock cubes. Would there even be more than half a syn for a portion? I'd probably get about 6-8 portions out of it.

Last edited:
Will reply to all properly once i am home but to report, i haven't eaten well but have had a pear, banana and pack of ham so am still 100% today!!!

Well done Star! You'll be at Target in absolutely no time if you keep this up!
I suppose it really is simple. We are responsible for what we put in our mouths. It's up to us what's more important. A bar of chocolate, or being fit, trim, healthy, sexy, and happier in the long run. No comparison really, when it's put that way!

Stay motivated, everyone! We can sooooo do this!

Well im home from work :/ managed to get some peace from her for two and half hours while I did two days worth of banking (slower than normal lol) and she basically sucks up all day anyway she wont say anything to my face other than digs, sometimes im sure she thinks shes being subtle enough for me not to notice but im the queen of sarcasm so I can pick it out of anything! Anyway it was a calm day as I didnt have to deal with her much because of lunch breaks etc.. I must admit though I dont have a clue how I managed not to laugh in her face when she told me that by next year she will be touring the world with her band! Funny cos she doesnt even have a full band yet!

Food wise on plan so far had 8.5syns for bread and salmon paste for brekkie had a bit of roast chicken leg for lunch/snack (minus skin of course) and skewers again for dinner as they are yummy! Plus I need to use the yogurt up before the weekend and I hate it on its own lol

Hello lovely ladies :) I am back on plan!!!! And it feels sooo good! Would anyone object to me posting my food diarys on here daily this week to make myself accountable for sticking to plan? X

Not at all! But you could just join the group we've set up, to keep you on track and post it in the food diary section there lol

Well done for getting back on it. xx

Finally chance to catch up properly….

Tata, I know you’re disappointed about the 1lb off but it’s good you got a loss and just think even if you lose 1lb a week that’s 52lbs a year or three and a half stone!! Hopefully it’ll come off next week as these things have a strange way of working out….and congratulations on getting your second goal!!

I have never really heard of FF but it sounds tough so I am sure it’ll work for you Mandy (and Fran if you decide to give it a try) Great news about your Mum, I tried to get my Mum to try SW but she is convinced that at her age (early 60’s) she won’t lose weight, I have tried to convince her otherwise but she won’t have any of it.

Gutted for you Fran but you know this plan as well as anyone so you know if you just don’t give up you’ll get a loss again soon, you never know 5 stone award next week? We all have faith in you and will help you however we can

Really pleased your day went ok CH :) Are you there tomorrow? I hope you have a good laugh when by the end of this year you will be well on your way to target and married whilst she is still chasing silly ideas that will never happen!

I have no problem with anyone posting food diaries on here, I like getting ideas from what other are having so go for it Camz, do you have anything nice planned for tomorrow? There is also the group Mandy set up which is a good place to put them?

I am knackered but resisting the urge to snack but can’t go to bed yet as am waiting for the Brits to start…looking forward to a bit of One Direction (yes I am too old to like them and yes my taste in music sucks haha but I love pop!)

Back