20 somethings

Welcome Sparkle!!! Happy Birthday:) There are a few of us with birthdays coming up too so this must have been a good time of year to have been born!!

Wow Jess wow!!! Stunning, what a story and what a change, thank you for sharing x x

Thats amazing i cnt wait to get to target and do a before and after. I have a pic at my heaviest after my daughter was born 2 years ago. Lost 2 stone since then off various diets and thats where i am now another 2 stone wud be ideal xx

StarGir1 said:
Welcome Sparkle!!! Happy Birthday:) There are a few of us with birthdays coming up too so this must have been a good time of year to have been born!!

Wow Jess wow!!! Stunning, what a story and what a change, thank you for sharing x x

Thanks star, I'm loving this forum, this thread is just full of lovely lovely people xxx

Thank u xx

Sparkle88 said:
Thats amazing i cnt wait to get to target and do a before and after. I have a pic at my heaviest after my daughter was born 2 years ago. Lost 2 stone since then off various diets and thats where i am now another 2 stone wud be ideal xx

Well you're on the right track and 2 stone lighter! Absolutely brilliant :D xxx

Those pictures... my God you don't even look like the same person anymore. I'm guessing you had a bit of loose skin after? I'm terrified of this... Ireland is arsebackwards about things like tummy tucks. I'd have to jump through some amount of hoops to swing one!

jessikahlashes said:
Thanks Jo, how're you tonight? X

I'm good thanks another day on track even after a half pound gain after a good week. Was meant to be out tonight but a mix of no money and loads of work to do for my online course equals a very boring weekend! X

jessikahlashes said:
Thank you!! Yes I have to figure out how to put a pic on first Felix haha, I am excited but nervous for the tummy tuck, it's all I've wanted since getting to target, sick of living in my beloved spanx, desperate to feel normal xx think I've just done photos will see if it works! X

Omg u look amazing. Can u believe its u? X

Sparkle88 said:
Its snowing here in shiremoor, probs bein on the coast doesnt help, hope u 's dont mind that i dropped into here was looking at groups for people round my age (24 today) lol only started sw about 3wks ago lost 6 lb in total. Wanna lose about 27lb more in time for my wedding in july eek! Xx

No not snow yet! Welcome to the chatter zone it's hard work keeping up! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just had two hi-fi lights as my B choice...Mmmm...rocky road and choc and caramel!

Thanks girls! It is hard to believe that's me now, its so weird though cos I feel abit like who is that other girl in the before pictures? Feels like a distant memory, block it out my head, so strange! Yeah I won't lie I've been left with a horrible saggy tummy and applied for a tummy tuck on the nhs an got knocked back but went back to my gp again cos It was really getting me down and I got my acceptance letter last week so waiting to see the surgeon! Soooo excited!! X

wow this thread moves fast its not easy to keep up! lol

one thing i did though is Jess- WOW! what an inspirational story x

Ok girls.. I'm officially pooped. Heading to bed, see you all bright and early in the morning. Thinking of the clocks going back is killing me. The clock will say it's 6.30am when I'm giving my little one breakfast!

Jess you look amazing! Cant wait to look like that for the first time ever

Welcome sparkle and happy birthday!

Yea im having a good time, even the hotel is quite good considering we were on a tight budget but we even have a conservatory and balcony, not something ive seen before lol It took us 3 hours from birmingham so not too bad, I think today we have walked for at least 5 hours so lots of body magic going on and alot more to come as we are out from 10am tomorrow for the fan rally and then more sights

Night mandy, I dont blame you for going early, enjoy! xx

CH2b said:
Jess you look amazing! Cant wait to look like that for the first time ever

Welcome sparkle and happy birthday!

Yea im having a good time, even the hotel is quite good considering we were on a tight budget but we even have a conservatory and balcony, not something ive seen before lol It took us 3 hours from birmingham so not too bad, I think today we have walked for at least 5 hours so lots of body magic going on and alot more to come as we are out from 10am tomorrow for the fan rally and then more sights

Sounds like you're having an amazing time! And thanks again xxx :D

Franalamadingdong said:
Sweet dreams mandy.

Christie that sounds fab.

Just got a Facebook inbox from someone else who is trying to lose weight. Why do they all keep it quiet, I shout it from the rooftops!

Get them on here! X

Night Mandy and also night to all as I am off to bed too after Miranda ends (I do like Tom Ellis mmm!)...and it's not even 9 O'Clock but being ill is hard work so need the rest. I for one am glad of the extra hour this weekend :)

Have a great weekend CH

I won't be on a lot over the next few days but good luck for the weekend and week ahead every one, hopefully I can try and keep up but sorry to all I will not doubt miss lots x x x

Back