20 somethings

camz said:
Well I've been up most of the night vomming et al, and I feel horrific!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi camz :) sorry to hear that, there's a terrible sickness bug going round at the mo half the kids at school were off with it last week. Keep your fluids up if you can and get plenty of rest - sofa and a boxset ;) hope ur feeling better soon xx

GeorgieGirl83 said:
Hi camz :) sorry to hear that, there's a terrible sickness bug going round at the mo half the kids at school were off with it last week. Keep your fluids up if you can and get plenty of rest - sofa and a boxset ;) hope ur feeling better soon xx

Thanks lovely :) I had almost the whole of my class off last week, thought I'd gotten away with it when it got to half term, but it would seem not. It's absolutely dreadful, never felt poorly like it! Xx

That's horrible camz, I had the same thing a few weeks ago.

So guys, guess where I am? THE GYM. Well. Swimming. But it's the same idea. Cemented how desperately unfit I am, but at least I'm going the right direction.

camz said:
Well I've been up most of the night vomming et al, and I feel horrific!! Xxx

Get well soon! X

Hope you feel better soon!! And Clare well done on the early swim! I'm about to leave do the doctors for my 4 year old daughters dreaded. Injections, I'm dreading this cos all the past she's been too young to understand and today she's like "why am I going? I don't want a needle!!!" X

Oh Jess poor you, hope all goes swimmingly, I'm sure it will! Xxx

P.S. I think the bug is karma for eating pizza haha! Xxx

Feeling much better today. Happier in myself if you will. I know no one asked but as I didn't tell anyone I was feeling down its nice to just say 'yup, I'm okay now'.

I've text my consultant to ask for 2 weeks off group so that my body can get used to exercise (plus I still have you guys!) but I think I'm back on track to follow the plan too.

Have any of you tried the Muller Greek Style yogurts? I just had a yummy lemon flavour one.

Just home from doctors, what a little superstar Lily is, one injection in each arm and she smiled from start to finish! So she got 2 stickers from the nurse and I took her to the sweetie shop and she picked maltesers! She's sitting on the sofa eating maltesers happy as larry! No more injections now till she's 12, woo!
Haven't tried those ones Clare but I really want to, might have to buy some now you've said how good they are! X

Ah jessika, what a wee trooper.... Well I slept in this morning after last night out. I drank sparkling water and blackcurrent that I'm not synning cos of the sheer amount of exercise I did dancing!!!
My sis in law had a lovely dinner party.. All SW friendly but I'm going to say I had 5syns of sauce as well to be on the safe side!!

In the mood for food today....

tatabubbly said:
Ah jessika, what a wee trooper.... Well I slept in this morning after last night out. I drank sparkling water and blackcurrent that I'm not synning cos of the sheer amount of exercise I did dancing!!!
My sis in law had a lovely dinner party.. All SW friendly but I'm going to say I had 5syns of sauce as well to be on the safe side!!

In the mood for food today....

Sounds like you had a lush night and lots of booty shaking is alway good!! You're so good synning your sauce cos a lot of people would have it and not count it, I know a lot of people in my group have gravy and things and don't syn but it all adds up!
What's everyone's plans for today? X

Oh Laura - I really hope you feel better soon. My OH is at home ill today but he hasn't been sick since about 6am so hopefully that's the end of it! I spoke to his boss for him and they said half the office is off sick today so it must be going round.

Aww Jess - what a brave girl she was! You're obviously doing something very right there!

Clare - I bought some of the coconut ones last week as everyone's been raving about them! Apparently you can use them to make a lovely korma. Well worth half a syn!

And stop beating yourself up about exercise! I haven't even got into a swimming costume since I was 15 and there's no way I could manage 350m! It is in no way 'rubbish'!!! My Spinning classes have been cancelled for the week because they did a power shutdown over the weekend and it hasn't come back on. :( I'm going to have to take myself off to the gym but I know I won't burn anywhere near as much without the group exercise mentality.

Heading home in a couple of hours - feeling shattered after a night of looking after poorly OH. But seeing Skyfall tonight!! Might need a quick nap...

lyricallylittle said:
Oh Laura - I really hope you feel better soon. My OH is at home ill today but he hasn't been sick since about 6am so hopefully that's the end of it! I spoke to his boss for him and they said half the office is off sick today so it must be going round.

Aww Jess - what a brave girl she was! You're obviously doing something very right there!

Clare - I bought some of the coconut ones last week as everyone's been raving about them! Apparently you can use them to make a lovely korma. Well worth half a syn!

And stop beating yourself up about exercise! I haven't even got into a swimming costume since I was 15 and there's no way I could manage 350m! It is in no way 'rubbish'!!! My Spinning classes have been cancelled for the week because they did a power shutdown over the weekend and it hasn't come back on. :( I'm going to have to take myself off to the gym but I know I won't burn anywhere near as much without the group exercise mentality.

Heading home in a couple of hours - feeling shattered after a night of looking after poorly OH. But seeing Skyfall tonight!! Might need a quick nap...

Don't stress about the exercise, you'll be fine. You need to take your own advice giving yourself a hard time!!
I am very jealous you're going to see skyfall, think me and the OH are going to see it next week for my birthday! Hope the mr is feeling better soon! Xx

Never thought about making a korma! I've got some coconut ones in the fridge. Was thinking about sticking them in the freezer for some almost ice cream but not really?

I bought the Jamie Oliver 15 min meals book from Tesco last night. Going to have a good look through that as I do my shopping tonight. I know it won't all be SW but all the ones I've seen on the program are either SW friendly or easily adaptable. And easy, which is more to the point!

Don't stress about the exercise, you'll be fine. You need to take your own advice giving yourself a hard time!!I am very jealous you're going to see skyfall, think me and the OH are going to see it next week for my birthday! Hope the mr is feeling better soon! Xx
Haha yeah, reading that back I was having a bit of a pot/kettle moment! I've got a day wandering around Westfield in Stratford with the OH's mum on Wednesday before WI so hopefully that'll help! I have wine guilt after a whole bottle on Saturday - even though I've synned it!

I'm getting into the flow with job applications and it's starting to look close to a finished product. Nearly time to send it round some superiors and get them to rip it to shreds! :D

Back