20 somethings

camz said:
Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done i lost 3.5lbs this wk and havw jusr gonw fown to the 11s whoo hoo xx

Ooh sparkle well done, that's fab!!

My spelling is appalling on here lol i apoligies! My touch screen is crap xx

Franalamadingdong said:
Ooh sparkle well done, that's fab!!

Thank u xx

Thanks really chuffed- having a treat night to celebrate lol does anybody else have a cheat night on weigh day? Xx

Thanks really chuffed- having a treat night to celebrate lol does anybody else have a cheat night on weigh day? Xx

Not intentionally though the past few weeks I've had an Indian on that day and have spent the rest of the week making up for it. I won't be doing it this week as I'm getting close to target now and it's getting bloody hard to shift the weight...I've been too lax recently. I need to step it up.

Anyone any nice plans for tomorrow? Mine is gym and tidying the house before the parents get home from their trip to Dublin...how exciting!

My last day of work tomorrow as I'm off Thursday and Friday so ill be in the office all day (boring!) then it's my WI and probably just tidying up! How un-exciting haha..

Tomorrow il be doing some shopping in the morning, decorating the house all spooky, getting the girls dressed up and doing their face paints and then having a party tea and then going trick or treating! They are SO excited, I miss being a child and dressing up and going trick or treating x

Jenna88 said:
You ladies put me to shame, you sound so busy...then again it is half term and us teachers have no choice but to take it easy haha!

Snap!! Gotta love half term!! I've got my sis-in-law and gorgeous nephews coming up for a few days tomorrow, cannot wait!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations to Laura and Sparkle for getting into the 11s!!

Jess - thank you so much for sharing. My mum has a history of anorexia and bulimia so I get quite panicky if I start enjoying weight loss too much. It sounds like you've had a fabulous consultant and I'm really glad you pulled through it. As for the gallbladder - one of my best friends had hers out a couple of years ago; she was so poorly. She lost heaps of weight around it though as she had to go on a very low fat diet. She permanently had tupperware filled with poached chicken in her handbag!

I'm off to Westfield at Stratford tomorrow with the OH and his mum and brother. I've never been so it should be interesting! Hoping a day on my feet will do me some good before WI!

Back