20 somethings

So glad you're in the zone Scarlett, fab fab fab! I had a long chat with my consultant on the phone today about my target cos I keep wanting to change it lower and she basically told me to pack it in lol, I think I'm addicted to losing weight? She made a good point though that when I have my tummy tuck il lose probably around 5 or 6 pounds so will have to change target anyway when that comes so will be happy where I am for now. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's almost like my buzz of losing weight has gone and I have nothing to focus on, I focused so hard and long on losing all the weight now Im at target I feel abit lost, need to focus on something else. Might make it exercise and become a workoutaholic! X

Eek that's too exciting, Scarlett!

Jessica, I have to admit I have the fear of what you're talking about. I LOVE the thrill of seeing the scales go down (even though they rarely effing move haha) and the idea of not having that excitement and something to work for is terrifying. I actually think exercise would be a really good way to go as you can constantly give yourself challenges which will take a while to work towards, all the while benefiting your health..it's a win win.
Have you a date or possible date yet for your tummy tuck? It's seriously amazing that you've lost SO much weight that you need one...such an achievement :D

Well I'm back ladies and bloody frozen!!! Did week 1 day 1 of c25k, have really let myself go on the running front, so have decided to go back to basics, going to complete c25k, THEN move onto 10k runner, as tried at beginning of summer to jump straight in with that. Running is something that I would LOVE to be good at, but I'm really impatient and want to be good at it yesterday! One of my dreams is to run the marathon one day, maybe in 2 years, keep getting fit whilst getting to target, then I think once at target I could really focus on running - like you Jess I think I will struggle once at target with less to focus on! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jenna88 said:
Eek that's too exciting, Scarlett!

Jessica, I have to admit I have the fear of what you're talking about. I LOVE the thrill of seeing the scales go down (even though they rarely effing move haha) and the idea of not having that excitement and something to work for is terrifying. I actually think exercise would be a really good way to go as you can constantly give yourself challenges which will take a while to work towards, all the while benefiting your health..it's a win win.
Have you a date or possible date yet for your tummy tuck? It's seriously amazing that you've lost SO much weight that you need one...such an achievement :D

Well I've been told there's a maximum wait of 6 months from seeing your gp but have spoke to girls who have waited 2! Think it all depends on your primary care trust, I got a letter to say funding had been agreed and my doctor had to refer me to a surgeon and as far as I'm aware il get a date to meet him and while I'm there hel give me a date for op?! So it's all just a waiting game now! I'm literally like a psycho everytime the post comes on a morning, then I spend the next hour in a mood cos it was just a virgin media bill or take away leaflet hahaha! X

camz said:
Well I'm back ladies and bloody frozen!!! Did week 1 day 1 of c25k, have really let myself go on the running front, so have decided to go back to basics, going to complete c25k, THEN move onto 10k runner, as tried at beginning of summer to jump straight in with that. Running is something that I would LOVE to be good at, but I'm really impatient and want to be good at it yesterday! One of my dreams is to run the marathon one day, maybe in 2 years, keep getting fit whilst getting to target, then I think once at target I could really focus on running - like you Jess I think I will struggle once at target with less to focus on! Xxx

You're doing fab camz! Wish we all lived close I would love someone to help me get started. I don't even own a pair of trainers or anything remotely exercisey to wear :S x

You don't need much, Jessica. I literally wear the same things to the gym everytime...I have 2 pairs of the same trousers so alternate those and have 3 gap t-shirts that are different colours. That's literally it. It's worth just buying even one outfit and washing it every day :) Do it, joining the gym is one of the best things I've done. Yes, I'm probably not any different to look at but even going helps my mood as I know I'm trying to do something to better myself :D

Jenna88 said:
You don't need much, Jessica. I literally wear the same things to the gym everytime...I have 2 pairs of the same trousers so alternate those and have 3 gap t-shirts that are different colours. That's literally it. It's worth just buying even one outfit and washing it every day :) Do it, joining the gym is one of the best things I've done. Yes, I'm probably not any different to look at but even going helps my mood as I know I'm trying to do something to better myself :D

I really think I will, it's just my confidence! I've wanted to for so long and put it off but I think il bite the bullet and do it. My legs aren't going to tone sitting on my bum and it will give me something to focus my energy on. Thanks Jenna! You're good at persuading haha!!
Right that's me, I'm in bed typing away on my phone and OH is winging the light is too bright so off to sleep, night night xx

Night everyone :) hoping a bit exercise tonight will help me to sleep better tonight! Have packed my swimming stuff as MAY go for a swim between work and WI, but will see how I feel and if not come straight home!

Need to get back on it ASAP with the diet AND exercise front, I know I'm going to have my first gain this week, and I'm ok with it as last weeks WI was a falsey anyway due to sickness bug, BUT I've also been a bit slack with the syns and superfree's, I think because I was expecting a gain anyway!? Grr! But onwards and downwards! Night everyone! Xxx

4.5lbs off - not too shabby! But I'm def looking forward to changing to morning weigh ins (not sure my C was happy with me changing, but hey ho, it makes me feel better!)
It only gives me another 4 days til next weigh in though, miracles happen tho right?!? :)
hope you've all had a fab on plan start to the week! Xxx

Care Bear xxx said:
4.5lbs off - not too shabby! But I'm def looking forward to changing to morning weigh ins (not sure my C was happy with me changing, but hey ho, it makes me feel better!)
It only gives me another 4 days til next weigh in though, miracles happen tho right?!? :)
hope you've all had a fab on plan start to the week! Xxx

That's amazing!! Well done you must be over the moon! I wouldn't worry about the change in WI, aim for an STS is that short time and I bet you will be pleasantly surprised! Xxx

Well I've packed my stuff ;-) it all depends what time I can get away from work as to whether I can go as WI is at 7, but fingers crossed I can get away early! Presume your off work Jenna if you're going this morning, or are you one of those mega keen people who go at 6am before work?? Wish I had the time sometimes, but I leave the house at 7 as It is haha! Xxx

Jenna88 said:
Haha def not working today, had some form of mental breakdown yesterday so booked today off...I'm ridiculous, just had a week off...work one day and book another off lol!
Will probs go around 10ish. Hope you make WI and swimming :D

I'm a bit jealous you work supply, it's so bloody stressful sometimes I'd love to be able to book a day off here and there! Good on you love!! Enjoy your day! Xxx

Jenna88 said:
It's good in that way but I actually hate the uncertainty (I know I've a cheek saying that as I blatantly turned down a day of work today) lol!
I want a regular job, with regular 9-5 hours which you don't have to think about when you get home aghhh!

I say that ALL the time, but then I know I Love my job, it's just hard sometimes! Especially when other people are at home just watching tv or whatever :) xxx

Care bear that's fantastic! Well done you! Right I'm on a mission, going to do day 1 of the 30 day shred. Just a quick question.. Even though I'm at target I'm not going to gain from doing this am I? X

Back