20 somethings

Every cloud and all that love :) hope you get to bed soon! Night night xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yum Tata.

Jess, that sounds like a sex euphemism!

Jenna you'll do fab.

Mum and dad came home from the thea gilmore gig and I was sulking (i was completely gutted) and they got the support act to sign her ep to fran from fran. Ha bless her. I offered her the food diary and she was really positive and filled in today and the planned meals for tomorrow. Meanwhile dad munched biscuits! Git.

Clare all that driving sucks! Try not to run over anyone still :p

Thanks for the kind welcome! x

Well done Jenna!
Looked like a good night in here last night,apologies for being awol, was enjoying a sneaky takeaway and a few wines! Only a couple though as up at this ungodly hour on a Saturday to travel to Peterborough. 3 hour drive, luckily not me driving! Its mikes grandmothers 80th birthday so we are all going there to surprise her (whoever though surprising a frail old lady was a good idea is beyond me!) with a nice birthday tea at her daughter's. Therefore no idea what I'm going to be eating today! I think dinner will be out tonight as we are staying in Peterborough overnight so will have to make the best of what I can!

As for what i remember from chatter, I joined sw with 1.5st to target but I was lucky that I never had any nastyness or comments as quite a few others only had relatively small amounts to lose.
Wish I never put weight on my legs! My waist has been a size 10-12 for a while now however I always need 14s to get them over my thighs! I am a 12 all over now though but still need a belt.
Suppose I shouldnt complain being an hourglass shape but its amazing the amount of shops who simply don't cater for big boobs,smaller waist, big hips. Embrace your lovely pins girls- I'd love to be able to wear a skirt above the knee without looking like a trucker in drag! Xx

Morning girls! Jenna well done! See I knew you had nothing to worry about you guilty pineapple eater!! Nothing to feel guilty about as its clearly worked! Scarlett hope you have a lovely day today and granny has a lovely time, what's everyone's plans for today? I think I'm going to have a lazy day an catch up with the house work, I'm sitting on my butt on the sofa still in my dressing gown at the minute ha xx

I'm big-ish boobed and big hipped so I struggle to find anything to fit! I haven't bought work trousers in years as they have to be really baggy around my bum and huge on my legs if I want them to fit round my hips without a massive muffin top.

I struggle with tops and dresses because so many of them are high-necked that I either have to flatten my boobs or wear something that hangs over them - making me look like a cube!

Oh to have a personal designer and tailor!

I know that feeling lol my thighs are huge :/ the shred will help those though so not too bothered atm

Jenna well done that's brilliant!!

I've a lush day planned, going to the metro centre this morning with OH to do lots of shopping, then going to go for lunch, then into Newcastle for drinks and to see Michael McIntyre tonight :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have fun cam x

Morning all! On my way to the O2 for the ATP finals! Eek excited!

My housemates are going to Westfield today because the kardashians are gonna be there launching their collection in Dorothy Perkins! It gonna be crazy there! Although I'd definitely go if I wasn't goings the tennis :p

Hope everyone's good :)

No idea what we're up to today! Watching the Lord Mayor's Show on tele because my mum told me yesterday that she's going to be on a float! She's on float 63 dressed as a nurse with the Army medics if anyone's watching.

Just had a lovely breakfast of Sainsburys half syn sausages, baked beans and mushrooms. The OH is tucking into a sausage, cheese and mayo sandwich instead.

Well done Jenna! Target is very much in sight!

Enjoy the tennis Laura.

Good luck with the shopping, and eh, the science obviously Tata ;)

Decided I'm going to quit classes and WI at home on a Saturday morning/afternoon when I get up. Means that Jenna, I need you to harass me for my weight every week! Congrats on the 2lb loss btw!!

First WI as soon as I can get into the bathroom! New plan starts today.

Decided that I'm not 'getting' my new trainers that I bought yesterday until I hit 11st 7. I'll tell you how far away from that I am soon!

hi all, i am having another lazy day, fell bad should be up doing stuff but i feel exhausted and sick, so rest it is, that and i can't go out anyways as i have a parcel coming at some point to day.

Aaaaaand the curse of buying joe the wrong size of t-shirt strikes again. Urgh.

Weighed at 11st 9lb this morning but I feel really blocked up. Why does this thread always come back to this?? Lol!!

Claree__x said:
Enjoy the tennis Laura.

Good luck with the shopping, and eh, the science obviously Tata ;)

Decided I'm going to quit classes and WI at home on a Saturday morning/afternoon when I get up. Means that Jenna, I need you to harass me for my weight every week! Congrats on the 2lb loss btw!!

First WI as soon as I can get into the bathroom! New plan starts today.

Decided that I'm not 'getting' my new trainers that I bought yesterday until I hit 11st 7. I'll tell you how far away from that I am soon!

And I think that's good if you feel it's going to be best for you! Keeping the trainers as something to work towards is a good idea too, can't go wrong with a bit of incentive, something to work towards! Wel all harass you for your weeky WI!! X

Back