20 somethings

2syns each, the nutrition info on the back says 100g is 530cals, just did 530 divided by 24 and that comes up as 22. the calender says its 90g so i think 2syns is a generous estimate, but its what im using :)

Evening girls!

Just back from class and 2lb off :) very pleased as its 'that' week plus I have a stinking cold. That's my gain from last week gone plus a little bit more. 2.5 to go until my 3 stone award..

Haven't read back yet so hope you're all ok! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! Great going, Jo!

Quiet on here tonight. I hope all my fellow Wednesday Weighers are feeling good! I'm not staying for group tomorrow as my friend has invited me round to meet her baby - squeeee!

Hey Emily, not feeling overly positive about this weigh in even though I've been on plan. Hopefully I'll shift something, its just getting harder to lose lately!

Need to go to sleep, this is such a busy week and I'm shattered already!

Well I went to WI...and by some sort of miracle...stayed the same!! I am so chuffed! Have decided that so long as I have little losses and STS between now and new year I will be chuffed. So long as I don't undo all my hard work xxx

Jo that is fabulous! 3 stone for Christmas maybe? You must be so proud.

Ooh, Emily, squishy baby time! Have fun :) I hope WI goes well for you. I'm all bloated and stuff still :( 2lbs off is looking unlikely. Stayed, and staying, on track though so hopefully it will come through.

Wishing you, Ciara, and Emily the best of luck for tomorrow. :)

YAY! LAURA! That's great! Now we shall kick your bum to get a lovely loss next week. :D in a nice way.

I'm riding on a pink fluffy cloud of (legal and prescribed!) codeine right now. I feel absolutely able to tackle the world. Think I'll start with the kitchen. Seriously, I've taken 'before' pictures so I can show you all the difference when I'm done!

Haha thanks Fran, would love 1lb off this week! Day at a time, I'm at OH's graduation all day tomorrow so a tricky day, but I'm determined to be sensible!!! Xxx

I think ive taken so many antihistamines that im immune lol

Well done on all the losses and sts's and good luck wednesday weighers!

Ahh bless you! It's not snowing here but VERY icy, and I'm off to spend the day in Newcastle...in HEALS, for OH graduation! Got flatties in my bag incase we have to walk any great distance, thinking it should have been willies haha! Xxx

Haha, that reminds me of my PGCE interview, the snow was awful, had to walk back to my hotel in heels in the deep snow, luckily they were boots but it took a long time! Have a lovely day!

I had such a good night's sleep! I really needed it. I got into bed at 10 and got a good 10 hours - bar the OH coming to bed - I swear he might as well have been using the mattress as a bouncy castle!

Well done Laura! I hope today goes well. I love that your phone auto corrected wellies to willies! There's a word I haven't heard in ages - hehe!

Harley, I hope the codeine carries you through to the end! I was on co-codamol for my migraines at the weekend and it felt lovely! Not as bad as tramadol where it was making me sick but I didn't mind because everything felt so glorious!

Ciara, I hope you survive the snow! I need to dig out my gloves. Work is only across the road for me (saves me an absolute fortune on commuting) but it means I get a real shock when I have to travel any distance in the freezing cold. It makes for a very grumpy me!

Willies teehee :)

Good luck Wednesday weighers!

I'm currently sat in minor injuries waiting to get my elbow looked at. Bruising is still spreading and elbow swollen up :( was here for 35mins before I was even booked in so not hopeful this will be a fast process! Rubbish, just hope my boss is understanding when he sees I've not done much today! X

Woo had my first 'have you lost weight?' comment today, apparently it really shows, im only at 6lb down but I suppose its also an extra stone since january so I will take it and it certainly gave me a boost, looking at 1lb loss so far so hopefully would love to get the extra lb off to get my half stone back

Back