20 somethings

Glad you had fun tata! I'm feeling sorry for myself as am full of cold and wanted to see OH tonight but he's just rang to say he's only just got home from watching the footy at the pub and hasn't had any tea and blah blah blah!! THIS is why I can't wait to live together!

So instead of being looked after I'm in bed with a pint of squash...and catching up on Geordie shore! So gutted to have cold again, but at least it will be gone by Xmas!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Geordie shore is fab... I've tidied my kitchen instead of eating in it!

I'm getting the 'full of cold munchies!' And now debating going to sleep...not sure what I can do with my half a syn...and had a huge dinner around 2 hours ago haha! Xxx

:whistle:

Hi ladies! Its been awhile ...

I just wanted to pop in and say hi before I turn in for the night. I've had a week hiatus, but I am back now (!) Will have a catch up on things tomorrow.

In the meantime I hope everyone is well x

I am a big fat piggy. :(

Welcome back jade

What have you done harley?

Had a lovely evening getting my hair chopped and doing a quick Christmas shop with the OH. It meant another night of eating late but still on plan with LM sausages, salad and beans.

The big news is I managed to squeeze into a size 12 pair of trousers! I need some new work ones and we had 30% off in White Stuff today so that can be my treat!

The first of my staff Christmas meals tomorrow... I can't quite remember what I'm having - I think I have a duck terrine followed by some sort of venison. I'll be sticking to the Diet Coke to try to limit the syns!

Ate 48 syns today, 39 of which went on a box of Maltesers and a Creme Egg. I just couldn't stop myself. Been bad all week, too, and WI is tomorrow! :(

Just wi tomorrow and start fresh, if you have been good all week then it may not affect you much, good luck tomorrow, wi for me too!

Just re-read that you been bad all week too!
As we say draw a line under it and start off well tomorrow and carry on for a loss next week x

Harley we all have days/weeks like that. The important thing is to bounce bank. Stay to group and you will see every single person there has been in the same position, including the consultant. I always say "i'm not going to lose all this weight in a week, so if I have one bad weigh in that's done as long as i bounce back the next week" :)

Emily, that is fab about the size 12s. Can't wait for that to be me! Venison is very lean so that is a good choice :)

Ladies, I feel like death!! Am loaded with cold, pounding sore head, and a bad chest, and have a temp!! I really just want to go back to bed and not go to work, but I've already been off this term with a bug, and I'm trying to keep my temp job there!! Meant to be going to staff night out tonight (really didnt want to go anyway!) but I'm going to come home at 4pm and get into bed I think; hopefully perk up a bit for the weekend!

The annoying thing is the kids are off today as my classroom is being renovated, but I have so much stuff that the head wants me to do that I literally cannot stay home! Xx

Ah typed a reply and it disappeared :(

Laura that's horrible :( at least you don't have to be too energetic since there are no children.

Got two performances of our assembly today. The kids are shattered and so am I!

Got my first 'don't lose anymore weight' comment yesterday. Made me think, I don't really know what my final target is. How do you know when to stop? How did you all pick your final target?

Oh Laura, hopefully you will look suitably diseased the head will send you home. It's good there are no kids there with all their noise.

Ciara, I just picked the top end of healthy range (which is far enough away as it is) because I wanted to be normal for the first time ever. Which doesn't really help you! Your bmi is good so it is really how you feel. You have just half a lb to your 1.5 stone award. It could be time to Target which'll allow you 3lbs either side of your target weight.

I was so good this week and I got a sts :( nvm still be good and hope for a loss nxt week although its totm next week so doubt it lol

Back