20 somethings

Ooh that sounds lovely, I think exactly as you said should work?

I want to make a nice, sw friendly (but not diet tasting!!!) lasagne...eg I don't want courgette in there haha!! Anyone got any tips/recipes? Xxx

Ooh ladies I am hurting!! Jillian is a *******!!! Think c25k is going to be painful today...if I manage it!!! Xxx

I'd like to try this lasagne. You could have it on a red day as there's no pasta in there and use both hexa's on it?

I just make the mince bit with onion, garlic, tinned toms, sometimes some very finely grated carrot but not always and for the cheese sauce use fromage frais loosened slightly with some water, plain cottage cheese blended till smooth,hexa cheese per person and an egg beaten in. Yummy! Might have this next week..

Thanks ladies, I'm liking the look of this one

And this method for dauphinois

Xx

Attachments

• image-2399616297.jpg
    image-2399616297.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 27
  • image-3597281036.jpg
    image-3597281036.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 20
Ladies!!

It's only day two...and the girls at work want to take me to the pub for lunch as its my last day tomorrow......argh. I feel so motivated. But can't say no........what's the best thing I can have at te pub?!? They do basic pub food. I'd normally go for the chilli......or something similar, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated......bloody ell'!!

Sam x

Ladies!!

It's only day two...and the girls at work want to take me to the pub for lunch as its my last day tomorrow......argh. I feel so motivated. But can't say no........what's the best thing I can have at te pub?!? They do basic pub food. I'd normally go for the chilli......or something similar, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated......bloody ell'!!

Sam x

I'd go for a jacket potato with beans!! Or if the do a veggie chilli maybe have that with rice or a jacket, wether spoons one is only 1.5syns?? OR gammon and a jacket is pretty good!? These are my staple pub meals haha! Xx

Ooh Emily sounds delicious, looks like any issues have been cleared up already so I will just offer to taste test it for you, hehe.

Well done scarlet, I said Laura's magic, lol.

Laura, it is important to rest too. I think it says that in the c25k thing, to have a rest day between each run.

Sam I would avoid mince when out, it won't be extra lean. Usually a piece of meat (e.g. gammon, chicken, steak) with a jacket potato and veg is a good bet, add a few syns for any oil, if you have salad have dressing on the side, avoid butter in the jacket potato. If you have steak and are offered a sauce go for a tomato based one :)

Nate and I had cheese on toast this morning. I realized I never gave it him before, he loved it. Dad had 4 crumpets with butter. So much for back on track!

Thanks for the recipe find, Laura!

Sam, I'd steer clear of the chilli if it's a meat one as it's probably not anywhere near lean mince and those syns rack up really quickly! I remember going for pasta bake at my friend's house when I'd just started SW and it ended up at 28 syns for mince and cheese! Is it a chain pub? Some of them have syn values up on here. I would normally go for a steak/grilled chicken and salad, a risotto or jacket potato with cheese on the side so I don't have to use all of it. I read in the new SW book that vegetable lasagne is only usually about 5 syns so that could be a good option.

New year new me as they say! I am back and with a vengeance :D

2lbs on for all of xmas and new year...I will take that...off in the next 2 weigh ins! Would say off in one but its in 4 days haha!! Xx

Am off round to the new house in a sec to measure rugs etc, can't wait to get another look at it!! 4 weeks tomorrow we will be moving in!! Xxx

My parents are the worse for being late! Made me the total opposite. Hope she doesn't keep you waiting to long!

So exciting Laura! What type of house is it? How many bedrooms etc?

Can anyone please help me? At work about to have Philadelphia and veg pasta for lunch but realised I bought the full fat one by mistake! Must have been in the wrong place as I know the one underneath was def a light one. Anyway my question is (pretty sure I know the answer to the first question) can I use it as a hexa and if not how many syns would a 25-30g serving be? Have to use it as have no alternative lunch. Thanks in advance xx

Back