20 somethings

Jess!! Welcome back honey! Literally just been reading the latest mag as only just got round to buying it, and saw your ad. showed mike going "look its jess! It's jess!" Haha he looked at me as if I'm mad!

Aww fran bless her, hope the results come back soon and are good news x

Hi welshie, good luck for Wednesday :) a lot of us weigh on a Wednesday, myself included. You posted on my pictures thread earlier too :) so hello again

Scarlet well done on doing lots of cooking. I had an easier day of it because mum did a lot of prepping. I told her not to and now her hand is sore (she had a biopsy yesterday) she never listens.

We got loads of hail earlier, caused some flooding, the river in town is so swollen it is scary. But Nate had his hair cut and looks more like a boy. I got another 8 Turkish delight mullerlights too. There are 17 sat in the fridge right now. :D anyone else tried them yet?

Ok, now I need to reply to posts on the previous page as I can't retain anything!

Oh your poor mum, hope she's okay, she should listen to you!!
I bet Nate looks adorable! Was he patient getting his hair cut? There's a special kiddie hairdresser near me and was thinking of taking lil for a trim!
I was literally just talking to my friend about the Turkish delight mullers today saying I must try them! Are they gorgeous? They look it!
Oh and btw how do you reply to more then one person in one post? I always abuse the thread by replying like 3 times in a row haha xxx

Jess!! Welcome back honey! Literally just been reading the latest mag as only just got round to buying it, and saw your ad. showed mike going "look its jess! It's jess!" Haha he looked at me as if I'm mad!

Aww fran bless her, hope the results come back soon and are good news x

Aww!! Thanks Scarlett! I've missed you guys!! What a sap I am! My nana has the pic on her fridge from the mag, she phoned me to tell me how proud she is, made me cry!! Lol xx

hey mandy, that sucks about being up so late, but yay for the nap and someone else cooking the dinner for you, he must be trying to not be in your bad books.

Sam, what about having a few pieces of fruit while the fry up is cooking? I love doing wedges of onion, whole cherry tomatoes, and chopped up mushrooms. going nutty for onion wedges at the moment.

Scarlet that sounds horrid. I hope you are alright. I have the iron lady recorded but i've not watched it yet. I am so looking forward to the tap class on monday. just one more day to go. If it doesn't rain I have to move furniture all day. boo.

Thanks Jo :) and well done for staying 100% all week!

Have fun tata, have just painted mine too! I've had a diff colour every day since Christmas I think! I got every nail varnish set available for Christmas off my grandma haha, as I used to be a nail biter when I was big and conquered that when I got to target so love painting my nails!
Haha Scarlett that's so funny, lots of people don't believe it's true who haven't met me!! Wen I ran the Frylight page I had loads of people commenting saying it was all fake and it was two totally different people, I was like NO IT'S DEFINITELY ME!! Lily is all better, she was good and well just in time for christmas which was perfect! She had a tough time of it tho, took 5 courses of antibiotics and almost 3 weeks off school to get her back to health, but she's back to her old self now! Xxx

Haha, I love that you are buzzing that I'm excited you're back. haha. and if that makes sense you haven't been away long enough. It is so sweet your nana is proud of you. I remember showing my mum, she was amused it was opposite the chips thing. hehe.

Turkish Delight mullerlights are amazing. I have shortened it to TDML and am always on about them. I love turkish delight though. I haven't had one today so I get to have one later. mmmmm.

Sounds like you had a good day tata. I know 5g is 2, so 10g will be 4 syns if that helps at all.

Well the dermatologist said "I've never seen one of them before" about the thing on her hand. If my family had a coat of arms and a saying that would be it. We hear it all the time. But she gets the stitch out on friday and the results the next week.

Nate was very good at the hairdressers. He has the same one as me, and mum sees the owner. The hairdresser asked me to get him to look down, but he wouldn't, so I prodded his head down and he rested his chin on the little glass shelf in front (while sitting on my lap) and he stayed there until I moved him again. The hairdresser did get a cut finger when he moved once though, but they were amazed at how well behaved he was. he got some chocolate buttons when we got home for being so good. he did get restless and got down to play with the curlers. hehe. then he got back on to my lap and got the finishing touches done :)

Haha, I love that you are buzzing that I'm excited you're back. haha. and if that makes sense you haven't been away long enough. It is so sweet your nana is proud of you. I remember showing my mum, she was amused it was opposite the chips thing. hehe.

Turkish Delight mullerlights are amazing. I have shortened it to TDML and am always on about them. I love turkish delight though. I haven't had one today so I get to have one later. mmmmm.

Sounds like you had a good day tata. I know 5g is 2, so 10g will be 4 syns if that helps at all.

Well the dermatologist said "I've never seen one of them before" about the thing on her hand. If my family had a coat of arms and a saying that would be it. We hear it all the time. But she gets the stitch out on friday and the results the next week.

Nate was very good at the hairdressers. He has the same one as me, and mum sees the owner. The hairdresser asked me to get him to look down, but he wouldn't, so I prodded his head down and he rested his chin on the little glass shelf in front (while sitting on my lap) and he stayed there until I moved him again. The hairdresser did get a cut finger when he moved once though, but they were amazed at how well behaved he was. he got some chocolate buttons when we got home for being so good. he did get restless and got down to play with the curlers. hehe. then he got back on to my lap and got the finishing touches done :)

Aww sounds like he was a little angel. And choc buttons well deserved! I was so pleased I was opposite the chips, has to be my favourite SW delight, had SW chips and SW curry tonight, was heaven! Better then the Chinese up the road, I think every takeaway in Whitley bay must be devastated I've lost weight, they have lost some hefty business, makes me cringe to think how much money I wasted over the chub years on takeaways! I will deffo buy some Turkish delight mullers, will pick some up tomorrow, I'm a sucker for Turkish delight too so sure il enjoy them xxx

Lol Jess, Now you can fritter it on fabulous outfits. hurrah! Seriously my wardrobe is out of control. I'm going to have to get a TDML now. nom nom. and my hifi rocky roads... and I've only used 4 syns today.... oooh scoffings

Rather outfits then take aways :p enjoy the TDML, definitely easier typing it that way haha xx

Hello Laura. Welcome! If you are anything like me, you will find the ladies on here soooo helpful! Are you a uni student? Difficult to diet! Xx

Yup, in final year with 2 jobs just in case I didn't already have enough to to! So difficult but I knew it would be really :( I did a meal plan on Thurs for the week, brand new food shop, gave some food away to housemates and cracking on with it. Are you at uni??

Welcome laura x

Yay welcome back jess! X

Been a long day of making a paper mache spider for my nephew :/ took forever! Mm having lamb dinner tomorrow and lots of veg yum!

Evening girls! & welcome Laura :)

Genuine question: Seriously how do you all manage to keep up with all the posts in here?! There's always so much to read. Not really complaining though as it's amazingly supportive!

I've had a 100% day food wise, as I over did it on the wine last night. I cooked a SW friendly meal and then ruined it with alcohol. Whoops :eek: I'm having a lazy night in currently watching the Fresh Prince on TV- never gets old!!

I will deffo buy some Turkish delight mullers, will pick some up tomorrow, I'm a sucker for Turkish delight too so sure il enjoy them xxx

Hi Jess! I've just had a look in your photo thread & you look absolutely amazing. You should be so proud of yourself :)

I reeeeeally want to try the turkish mullers! I've looked in all the big supermarkets and they're always sold out. Ordered them in my Tesco online shop and when it came this morning they were the only thing missing. I'm pretty sure the delivery man thought I was a bit strange as I was upset over some yoghurts.. :p

Thanks Laura and Jen!! I hate it when that happens! I do online tesco food shops and the one last week was the first where the whole food shop was as I ordered! No alternatives!! Woo! X

Back