20 somethings

Christie that is so funny!!!

Iron Bru is GROSS. blurgh. Loving how you girls mock your OHs!

I make it my mission to mock him everyday :) he does it back so he deserves it lol

They are so cute I wish I could knit like that! Bunny egg cosy teehee I would totally use one!

Get to club 10 and I'll get one made and sent to you.

Yeah basically you are still meant to have your third super free with each meal, but it's not the end of the world if you don't with every single meal. It's not a dumb question at all Hun!

Thanks Camz, I am just struggling to get back in to it after xmas and then we had a bad start to the new year and no kitchen for a week and half so that didn’t help either so I kind of feel like I missed loads!! I am going to change group as a new one has just opened near me and it’s at a better time than my current one so I might see if they will let me sit through the new members talk to get a refresher.

How have you managed without an over for 11 weeks Jess? I feel for you, we didn’t have any cooking facilities for a week and a half and it drove me mad (and fat as had to have take aways :() We finally got the new mag in group this week and got round to reading it yesterday and there you were, you look so different in those Fry Light Pics but congrats on it finally being printed.

What roast are you having CH? It’s good to hear you feel positive and you know where things have gone wrong and you can get straight back on it as soon as you are home but are trying the best you can whilst you’re at your Mums.

The water thing was me. a pint of water weighs a lb and a 1/4.

OMG!!! I drink LOADS and know it’s heavy but didn’t know it was this much; I get through at least 2 litres each day just whilst I am at work and another once I am home for the evening!!

Love the bunny Egg Cosy! I really need to get better and back in to knitting as I haven’t done any since the end of October but you are very good at it.

It’s still snowy, cold and miserable here in Derbys, how is it everywhere else? I can’t wait for it to melt and am dreading the drive to work tomorrow

It's snowing again here in Mk but I want to stop because be gotta drive in it tomorrow to get to work if the school isn't closed xxx

It's snowing here too. I only managed to get out yesterday and like you have to get to school tomorrow if it doesn't close.

Seems to have stopped here so I am venturing out to the gym. It has been ages since I have darkened those doors and for some reason I am really nervous!

Fran your knitting looks fab! I want to graduate from cross stitching to knitting this year. How did you learn?

Morning everyone! I slept like a baby last night! Must have needed it, anyone literally have to pry yourself from bed when it's this cold? I contemplated sleeping in my dressing gown last night but thought it might make it harder for me to get up lol. It's sooo cold!! X
This was for my friend's little girl

Bunny Egg Cosy, just to be mental.

Those are xmas Decorations and Nate's stocking. I have done some needle point and a little crocheting too, I suck at sewing though, and this next project is sewing and crocheting.
Fran I love all of the knitted bits, I would actually buy them! The little cardy is absolutely gorgeous, you have a real talent, I really want to learn!! All I can do at this stage is finger knit which I think I learnt when I was about 9 haha x
Thanks Camz, I am just struggling to get back in to it after xmas and then we had a bad start to the new year and no kitchen for a week and half so that didn’t help either so I kind of feel like I missed loads!! I am going to change group as a new one has just opened near me and it’s at a better time than my current one so I might see if they will let me sit through the new members talk to get a refresher.

How have you managed without an over for 11 weeks Jess? I feel for you, we didn’t have any cooking facilities for a week and a half and it drove me mad (and fat as had to have take aways :() We finally got the new mag in group this week and got round to reading it yesterday and there you were, you look so different in those Fry Light Pics but congrats on it finally being printed.

What roast are you having CH? It’s good to hear you feel positive and you know where things have gone wrong and you can get straight back on it as soon as you are home but are trying the best you can whilst you’re at your Mums.

OMG!!! I drink LOADS and know it’s heavy but didn’t know it was this much; I get through at least 2 litres each day just whilst I am at work and another once I am home for the evening!!

Love the bunny Egg Cosy! I really need to get better and back in to knitting as I haven’t done any since the end of October but you are very good at it.

It’s still snowy, cold and miserable here in Derbys, how is it everywhere else? I can’t wait for it to melt and am dreading the drive to work tomorrow

It was hard being without the oven, I bought myself a slow cooker and have used that alot but also done so much on the hob, I'm the kind of person that hoys everything in the oven so have had to use my imagination and make stuff on the hob, I've been surprised how much I've been able to do, although now at this point I'm sick of pasta dishes, sticky chicken and jacket potatoes so very excited to have the oven! Xx

Oh bless fran thats so nice of u x

Jade well done on going to the gym, im still wrapped up warm in bed lol

I dont know what roast we are having yet, probably chicken or beef as my mum dont eat pork much, off to tesco soon I hope, I need a banana!

Morning everyone...well This morning was my first serial weigh in 11days (i cant seem to resist when at the inlaws!) and I am showing 11st 5.8!! I was 11st 9 at Tuesdays weigh in and haven't been below 11st 7 in years...would love to have lost 2lbs by Tuesday night to get me to 11st 7!! Feel like I'm finally heading down the 11s, and back in the swing of losing, been at the top end of 11st forever!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh that's fab Laura, I feel like i will never get out of the 15s never mind seeing the 11s! It is amazing how you are flying down.

The gym thing makes me think of the Simpson's and the "guy-m"

The bunnies are pretty simple so you have the hard work Christie, then you can have toastie warm eggs.

My mum taught me when i was younger, but I constantly dropped stitches and made new ones by accident and I never learnt how to follow a pattern. When I was expecting Nate I wanted to try knitting him something, went to the local yarn shop and she helped me pick out a simple pattern, the yarn, needles etc and said if I needed any more help to just drop in.

I've knitted a bunch of other stuff but that's just a few stuff I had online. The problem is I like to use nice yarns, which makes it expensive.

Ooh that's fab Laura, I feel like i will never get out of the 15s never mind seeing the 11s! It is amazing how you are flying down.

The gym thing makes me think of the Simpson's and the "guy-m"

The bunnies are pretty simple so you have the hard work Christie, then you can have toastie warm eggs.

My mum taught me when i was younger, but I constantly dropped stitches and made new ones by accident and I never learnt how to follow a pattern. When I was expecting Nate I wanted to try knitting him something, went to the local yarn shop and she helped me pick out a simple pattern, the yarn, needles etc and said if I needed any more help to just drop in.

I've knitted a bunch of other stuff but that's just a few stuff I had online. The problem is I like to use nice yarns, which makes it expensive.

Thanks Hun :) hope it shows at official weigh in! I'm on a course tomorrow and have a feeling I ordered a roast type lunch and fruit salad...but can't be sure haha!

Your knitting is lovely, chris's nana knitted us Xmas jumpers last year with reindeer on and they are gorgeous, I wear mine all the time!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi! So much to catch up on!

Christie - I feel like I've been eating everything in sight. Not lots of it, a couple of bites of the OH's pizza, a couple of Minstrels, a couple of Chocolate Orange segments - but it adds up pretty quickly. It's a combination of stress and cold. I'm not bored but I want a distraction so I end up eating something nice.

To be fair, it's always because my OH is sitting there eating treats next to me. They are a real bugger! He doesn't take my food but it's driving me mad when I'm so low on willpower.

We're down in Kent for his dad's 60th and I'm still feeling like the Grinch. It's snowing here and we're not sure how we're going to get home. The main reason we came down was that his dad booked afternoon tea at Brands Hatch with all his family and friends today - but so many other people have cancelled that they've moved it to next week.

On one hand I'm glad because I won't have an afternoon of bread and cake, but if I have an interview for this job it could end up being Monday, so I won't want to be down here again. We already have plans on Saturday and it's all a bit much at the moment.

Not feeling positive about Weds WI. Hammering the superfree as best I can but I'm at the mercy of whatever OH's mum cooks. Last night was fried chicken with sauteed potatoes. *sob*

So last night i drank,
1 mojito
3 glasses of champagne
2 glasses of wine
1 diet coke and vodka
1 joy cocktail..

Food wise i was okay.. I only had a little of my starter which was caeser salad and had salmon for dinner.

Then i had a jaffa cake bar for 98 kcals and mini roll bar as well... I'm just writing it down to remind myself to count the syns later and figure out how many syns i've left for the week..

Hi! So much to catch up on!

Christie - I feel like I've been eating everything in sight. Not lots of it, a couple of bites of the OH's pizza, a couple of Minstrels, a couple of Chocolate Orange segments - but it adds up pretty quickly. It's a combination of stress and cold. I'm not bored but I want a distraction so I end up eating something nice.

To be fair, it's always because my OH is sitting there eating treats next to me. They are a real bugger! He doesn't take my food but it's driving me mad when I'm so low on willpower.

We're down in Kent for his dad's 60th and I'm still feeling like the Grinch. It's snowing here and we're not sure how we're going to get home. The main reason we came down was that his dad booked afternoon tea at Brands Hatch with all his family and friends today - but so many other people have cancelled that they've moved it to next week.

On one hand I'm glad because I won't have an afternoon of bread and cake, but if I have an interview for this job it could end up being Monday, so I won't want to be down here again. We already have plans on Saturday and it's all a bit much at the moment.

Not feeling positive about Weds WI. Hammering the superfree as best I can but I'm at the mercy of whatever OH's mum cooks. Last night was fried chicken with sauteed potatoes. *sob*

I feel your pain haha im dreading wed wi after my pigout but I know I deserve a gain

Back