20 somethings

*peeks round door*

Well done star! Fab x

Good luck mandy and laura x

Hello peeking scarlett lol x

Good Luck Mandy, Fran and Camz fingers crossed. Fran I hate it when that happens, it makes me hate weighing myself but I like to have an idea when I go to weigh in so I am not in total shock. I didnt weigh for two weeks once and was really good, then got to weigh in and id put on half pound.. typical! bodies are strange!

Star thats amazing good work! Good luck getting a new job you def sound like you need to leave there x

*jumps on scarlet squashing her into staying* heehee hey stranger.

Thanks star, it just keeps happening so it is pretty demoralizing. I do the same as I do on the weeks I lose 4lbs, other than 3 days last week when I got really miffed. your work sounds dreadful. I'm not surprised you don't want to be there, it sounds health damaging!

Good luck Laura hun. Don't be too naughty tonight :)

Hehe hey Christie and fran- gerrof! :)
Sorry I went awol, job situation getting me down and been headfirst in rubbish food with just my feet dangling out...
Good news though- interviewed for a full time nanny job n the next town on Saturday and she rang last night to offer it to me! Start the week after I leave this job so get a 4 day break between the two. Woke up today and its like the cloud has lifted so fingers crossed it will all work out!
Cant promise today is fully on plan but I'm going to do a bit of planning tonight and get back on the horse (before I eat it!)
How is everyone?
Good to be back, missed you all lots x

Yay well done scarlett x hope this new family is nice and the kids good lol

Eek congrats Scarlett, that's brilliant! I stayed the same, but will have to be VERY good to get a loss next week! I'm out for drinks tonight but planning on sticking to vodka all night, will hopefully result in less of a hangover too! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heading off to WI in five mins! Be back later to update you all on my assured gain lol

Can I join please? Im 21, lost over a stone on SW in 2011 but left due to lack of support from Consultant.. And gave up on my own. Dabbled with Ww and dukan but started SW again yesterday as I was getting ill on dukan so back to Sw because its alot more healthier! Starting loghter than when i left Sw last time so i havent been that naughty! X

Welcome clover x

hey welcome clover.

Sad news... been bobbing around outside before it gets cold again, went down to the quails and the rats have dug through again, and killed a quail.. she is minus a head. But that's all they did.. It makes no sense at all. poor thing. so nate didn't get to see the dirdies (thankfully he was satisfied with seeing the chickens instead). Pretty horrible though. I wondered why they were still inside their hutch.

Poor little terrorised quails. :( Could you dig a ditch and put some chipboard or corrugated iron deep in it, then fill it in so the evil rats can't dig under? Poor little dirdie. :(

Welcome, Clover!

Lucky you, Laura! I hope all went well for you, Mandy, too!

Scarlett! Welcome back! And congratulations on the job! What a weight off your mind. That's such great news!

Speaking of jobs.... I GOT IT!! I've got one of the jobs in Huntingdon! The bad news is, the OH didn't. :( We're not sure what we're going to do yet. The recruiters really want me - they've told my OH there are some different posts coming up in a few weeks and they will coach him through if he wants. We need to have a proper chat about it tonight, but I think I really want to go. I don't want to go without him though, but I don't want him to feel under pressure. I want us to make a joint decision either to stay here (pros: probably more immediate promotion opportunities, closer to friends and family, no housing stress) or go there (pros: amazing opportunity, wider promotion opportunities and better career prospects long-term, could afford to buy a house). We'll see...

Oh fran thats sad to hear :(

Emily well done! But difficult decision to make now of course. Good luck to you. Being able to buy a house is a big plus. I'm living not too far from your location and houses and rent are so expensive, a big chunk of my pay goes on rent, it kills me!

Back