20 somethings

We just heard yesterday, and had it confirmed this evening, that our friend's mother (who was severely over-weight) was found dead yesterday morning...suspected heart attack.

So sorry to hear that Mandy, so sad :( xx

Oh Mandy, that is awful, you ok? How old was she if you don't mind me asking x

p.s Muzza, isn't it great, couldn't stop laughing at Nialls first apperance in it ;) I have the happiest feeling watching from just laughing and watching that

Honestly it makes me smile so much watching it! Nails face was hilarious he's def the worst isn't he. I don't wanna like Harry but he does look very hot in that video... I get called a perv at work, I actually ended up in a massive argument with the 5 guys in my office today who were slating them. I was like you can't blame them they've gone from having nothing to being millionaires just by doing what they love. One of the guys is a right pleb at times and likes to think he's always right I just said u don't need to listen to them I don't like your music!

Star she was only in her late forties. Not old at all. It was a shock, but not really, if you get me? Nobody can stay overweight for that length of time (as long as I've known her!) and not have serious problems. Makes me glad that I've been on SW for all this time, even if I haven't lost what I want yet, I'm at least not 18st anymore!

I'm not going to end up like that. Leaving my family, my friends, my children before I'm 50. No way, josé!! I'm shifting this bulk!

Im gunna throw a spanner in the works here.........i really dont like 1D lol and i think they are all ugly!

Sorry to hear Mandy, it does give u a bit of a reality check doesnt it x

Its just aswell ive only had 7 syns today as im about to embark on a packet of halls soothers and may just have the whole pack if it stops me coughing my guts up every two minutes!

haha sorry im more into rock not pop, give me M Shadows any day! lol

welcome henny, thats fine hun x

muzza m shadows is the lead singer of avenged sevenfold lol

they are mostly known in america so not alot of people know them over here

What've you got? Welcome! I'm 30 in July, so I'll be officially kicked out, but sneaking back in haha

I don't like 1D either...but my 12 year old girl loves them!

Back