20 somethings

Welcome henny! What have you got?! Lol

Haha Mandy! I'm not sure that makes me feel better hahahaa
welcome Henny what do you have?
haha ch I have no idea! I just looked them up they couldn't really be any further away from one d haha xx

Oh girls, I can't wait to go to bed. I'm so hungry lol. I've said to hubby that since tomorrow I'm going to do an EE day, he'll have to rugby tackle me to the floor come midnight, while I'm screeching that it's tomorrow already, let me eat!!!
FF is done and dusted now until Monday. Tomorrow is EE, Friday and Saturday are Red.... really hoping for a great loss on Tuesday!

Well done Mandy! It's bedtime nearly I'm in bed now watching American idol. Haha I can imagine you being rugby tackled
Trying to make sw chips at 12.05am
I think I'm going to try and do some mix arounds next week.

Okay girls, I'm going to watch a couple of Walking Dead episodes with himself... chat to you in the morning... or alternatively at 12.10am when I'm tied to the couch after being rugby tackled :p

Okay girls, I'm going to watch a couple of Walking Dead episodes with himself... chat to you in the morning... or alternatively at 12.10am when I'm tied to the couch after being rugby tackled :p

Love walking dead again now its got exciting again

I am very sorry to hear the age of your friend, just thinking about that makes me want to to stick to plan and just be able to live.

I think in a way i think i am in my 20 reasonably fit with no health issues it won't happen to me but it will. I have been overweight since 21 that's too long, now is the year i do it

Plus even when you hit the Big 30 Mandy we are keeping you x

Hi guys, can I join? Ok I'm at the bad end of my 20's.. 30 in October, does that matter?

Hi Henny :)

You are very welcome to join us, do you go to group or are you doing SW from home?

Either way very jealous of your 1D tickets even if you aren't a big fan i am sure you will have a good night

@Muzza, did you see there will be a new band joining the Big reunion? I don't know who but it's on the itv2 twitter page. Its another boy band from the look of it....

Haha Mandy! I'm not sure that makes me feel better hahahaa
welcome Henny what do you have?
haha ch I have no idea! I just looked them up they couldn't really be any further away from one d haha xx

Haha I know right x

Good morning ladies

I am am awake stupidly early again thanks to dreading going to work and it making me ill :(

Hate when I feel like this but at least get the day out the way and then it's the weekend and i can have one day of trying to relax

Going to make sure I am 100% today with a few syns as possible because i cannot control many things today but I can control what i put in my mouth

Have a good day everyone x

Back