20 somethings

Hope you have a fun day Muzza and try not to worry too much about the scales, you still have two days until WI and it could just be water etc so just stick with it x

Hi ladies :)

So out of interest...and I KNOW it's not recommended, but my weight loss has slowed and I'm keen to get it moving again, I downloaded my fitness pal today to track my calorie intake. Now, to be fair I've had my 15 syns today (fancied choccy this afternoon) but I've not had dinner yet and I'm 440kcals over if I want to be losing 2lbs a week... So I've decided to use it as a guide between now and my weigh in after this Tuesdays. Now I'm not the sort of person to get mega obsessed if I'm a few hundred cals over but I'm hoping it may make me reign in my portion sizes a bit. I've used MFP before too, and it really encouraged me to exercise as I liked to see the amount of cals I was 'over' by reduce.

What do you all think? Just gonna try it for a week or so and see how my weight loss goes - I am also still making sure to have syns and HEXs. Have just thought I've given myself the goal of 1lb a week so need to amend that in the settings too xx

Hi girls home from London curled up on sofa watching tv:) rock n roll lifestyle

hope you are feeling better tata. Thanks star how's your weekend?

camz that sounds like a good idea keep me updated with how it goes I may try it myself is it a lot of measuring weighing etc? X

Hi girls home from London curled up on sofa watching tv:) rock n roll lifestyle

hope you are feeling better tata. Thanks star how's your weekend?

camz that sounds like a good idea keep me updated with how it goes I may try it myself is it a lot of measuring weighing etc? X

I'm just doing it as a rough guide at the min but am debating starting to measure/weigh my rice and pasta - pasta in particular I know my portions are too big. X

Oh dear, big night last night. Got quite drunk and I'm pretty sure I ate a Subway on the way home as well. In the past I've let myself use something like this as an excuse to really go off the rails but trying very hard to just draw a line. Today I've been craving lots of toast with peanut butter so badly but I've just had a lots cheesy pasta and sauce - the SW version of hangover food. I'm going to have all my syns today (need them badly!) but will reduce them a lot the rest of the week.

Hi ladies :)

So out of interest...and I KNOW it's not recommended, but my weight loss has slowed and I'm keen to get it moving again, I downloaded my fitness pal today to track my calorie intake. Now, to be fair I've had my 15 syns today (fancied choccy this afternoon) but I've not had dinner yet and I'm 440kcals over if I want to be losing 2lbs a week... So I've decided to use it as a guide between now and my weigh in after this Tuesdays. Now I'm not the sort of person to get mega obsessed if I'm a few hundred cals over but I'm hoping it may make me reign in my portion sizes a bit. I've used MFP before too, and it really encouraged me to exercise as I liked to see the amount of cals I was 'over' by reduce.

What do you all think? Just gonna try it for a week or so and see how my weight loss goes - I am also still making sure to have syns and HEXs. Have just thought I've given myself the goal of 1lb a week so need to amend that in the settings too xx

I know it's not the Slimming world way but my brother did this, he is really tall so not like me at all haha and was never fat but had started to fill out so wanted to lose some weight and he lost about 3 stone doing this and looks great now and kept it off even though he is not as careful now so if you think it will motivate you I would say go for it as long as you keep eating a healthy balanced diet x

I used mfp last year for four months, stuck within my calories everyday and didnt lose anything at all, but maybe while doing it on sw u will have better luck x

Laura, I've started using MFP (hence discovering my bunch of grapes a day was a whopping 350cal!) and I find it helpful. It certainly spurs me on to exercise more and I don't try to eat up to my 1200 cal limit. I know when I'm full and I leave it at that!

I've just been using it to console myself as we went to my sister's favourite burger restaurant in Jesmond for lunch. It's called Fat Hippo and that basically says it all! I had a Tex Mex burger but only had half the bun and 4 of the accompanying chips. I worked it out as about 800cals (overestimating if anything) but other than my on plan breakfast that's all I've eaten today - and I'm still not hungry. Added to that we wandered around the shops for 3 hours which is 500cals burnt at least apparently, so I had mostly earned it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Anyway - it's helped me not feel like a terrible person so I'm not going to throw myself off plan for the rest of the week.

Finally saw Les Mis tonight! I think I cried for about 3/4 of it! My mum and sister were the same. I absolutely loved it!

Anyone seen fran around? Hope everythings ok x

I was thinking that too CH but as I have been away for a while and not able to post regulalry I wasn't sure if she had mentioned she had plans this weekend so I am hopeing she is ok too.

I remember there were a few people here who I haven't noticed over the last week or so...Jenna, Clairee, SammyB etc, do any of them still pop by?

Lyrically, I really enojoyed Les Mis when I saw it, I managed to keep dry eyed until the ending... I won't spoil anything but it's good!

Jenna been gone for a few weeks comes back every now and then, clairee has been gone the longest, and sammy pops in occassionally but shes been busy with ill family etc..so hopefully everything is still ok for her x

I cant remember if fran had plans this weekend, my memory is quite bad these days lol hopefully she will pop by today or tomorrow :)

She's been posting on her diary girls :) think she is just getting geared up for a few things she has going on this coming week :) Jenna has also been posting on her diary :) xx

Right, I'm back on plan officially today. Went out for sushi with the Joker and my bestie last night, it was lovely. :D

I haven't been off plan but have had a rough few days cos of my teeth! I decided today is enough, I'm getting my large behind outside and taking the dog out for a walk today..

Feeling as sore as I was yesterday, however, I want to eat SW from today on. I'm aiming to be 100% if I can. I've no major events coming up so I don't really have any excuses
tbh.

Annoyed at my friends who said they'd come to see me and have decided to have a weekend away in the opposite direction... Bleh

Jenna been gone for a few weeks comes back every now and then, clairee has been gone the longest, and sammy pops in occassionally but shes been busy with ill family etc..so hopefully everything is still ok for her x

She's been posting on her diary girls :) think she is just getting geared up for a few things she has going on this coming week :) Jenna has also been posting on her diary :) xx

I remember that Sammys mum had been very ill so i do hope she is ok too, i know when i was around regularly Clairee had been struggling and had lots going on so hopefully things are working out for her too.

But it's good that the other two are posting in their diaries even if not on here.

I don't have the syns but i would have though sushi wasn't too bad a choice SW wise Harley so glad you enjoyed it and enjoy the walk Tata x

I was thinking the same about fran. Maybe they've just been busy.

still sts or half pound up on scales so irritating as have been so good this week, I've just got into my 12's so hopefully I won't go back up tomorrow fingers crossed. I'm having a day in bed its lush :)

Sorry I was MIA yesterday! Had a busy day shopping for a dress for my daughter to wear after her Confirmation. We finally settled on a lovely peach colored one from Oasis...88 euro!!!
And I got a new coat from John Rocha....omg...147 euro! Absolutely broke now, but at least I'll be warm and might not catch so many colds or flu. The coat I was wearing was more of a light jacket, unlined and I've spent each and every day freezing this past Winter. Good news is that I'm officially in a 16! Bad news is I have a dress in a 16 that I was going to wear for the Confirmation but it's too tight still. Maybe with another few lb off before, I'll get into it.
Food wasn't too bad yesterday. Not great either, but I was hungover and it could have been so much worse.

I had no breakfast as I literally crawled out of bed and dragged myself and the kids to the bus stop to meet my mother for shopping in a town over. We went to a pub/restaurant before hitting the shopping centre, as I knew for a FACT I would not resist the KFC. Ended up having bacon and cabbage with mash, and parsley sauce on the side. Only used a teeny amount of parsley sauce. Could have been hidden syns in the mash or cabbage, not sure, didn't finish it anyway. This Paul McKenna thing really is helping. I haven't "cleared my plate" since.
When we got home around 7.30pm, I just grabbed one slice of toast (white bread, ugh) and then hubby gave me some of the left over Smash Pizza. So I did have a good few syns but not too many over. Unfortunately, I didn't end up having a Red day, but unexpected shopping trips do tend to put paid to any plans. Delighted with my coat.
Here's the one I got Rocha.John Rocha Natural ruched collared parka jacket- at Debenhams.ie
Can't find a link to the dress, but it's gorgeous...pics on the day!

Back