20 somethings

HI ladies,

Weigh in tonight after a pretty naughty weekend but could have been worse. As it's my 25th birthday today after weigh in I'm going to stuff myself with mcdonalds and I literally can't wait! Not looking forward to next weigh in though haha.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Happy birthday muzza x enjoy ur maccys and good luck for wi x

Happy Birthday Muzza! Xx

Thank you :) and star yeah I think you are right about the free food on your birthday!
I have just eaten my lunch followed by choc birthday cake...oh dear right no more food till weigh in tonight x

Happy birthday muzza! Its my WI tonight too so ill have a slice of birthday cake for you afterwards ;-) x

Happy birthday! I was awful on my 21st and skipped my weigh in (don't go to classes tho!) so you're doing better than me! I also lost 1.5lb today :) xxx

Happy Birthday Muzza x

Happy birthday Muzza!!

Urgh my friend who I was meant to do bootcamp with has cancelled on me cos she doesn't want to catch a cold...grrr! And I was meant to put all my stuff in her car and get a lift home with her as its literally in the middle of a field and REALLY don't want to go alone!! :-( I'm gutted!!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do you drive Camz?

It is cold but all the health benefits you will get from going is worth it and as you will be in a group you will be safe especially if you park where everyone else does

Well done Clare!

Happy birthday muzza!

*goes back a couple of pages to catch up*

Oh wow! Lots of great losses. Especially glad to see yours star :) weighing in a day early!

Muzza, have a big mac for me. The nearest one here is 30 miles away (as is everything!) And they are gross there so there is no chance I will get one. Going up yorkshire in September hopefully and I will so have one (or several!)

Sar, if your mum gets sick of feeding you you can get cheap slow cookers for about £20. We got one for £9. But you can just chuck stuff in mostly.

Guess who went arse over for at tap class today? The floor has random slippy patches and we have all nearly taken a tumble but nope, it was me to dent the floor. So funny.

Laura, I hope you got to boot camp. Boo your friend backing out, but you can still do it and she will be a bit jealous you didn't let her backing out stop you which might encourage her to stick to it next week.

Last edited:
Back