20 somethings

THIRTY-SIX BOXES of Girl Scout cookies arrived today. The gods help me. o_O

Emily sometimes we need a week of two of eating crap to make us realise how much we miss sw. I've had that recently. But dnt be too hard on yourself remember this is a life change so now and again you are bound to want to eat bad food and let yourself. So I put on 1 pound tonight which I'm more than happy with and am back on it so will hopefully get that off next week.

Yes fran we can do it... So that means I have 18.5 pounds to lose in 12 weeks. And that will be my target too! Although my target at sw club is 5 stone not 6 stone loss. Fran how much till your 6.5 stone award? Xxx

ooh muzza, exciting. I have 17lbs an 14 WIs roughly. I don't know exactly when I'm going up so I'm guessing. some of my friends and family last saw me at about 19 stone and others at 20-21 stone, my brother and his girlfriend saw me at about 16 stone. So basically anything from now on is tops because no one has seen me this small. I've lost (with sw) 5 stone 4lbs. That's a whole lot of numbers there!

harley, I've never had a girl scout cookie so I wouldn't know what to say other than i didn't know you were a girl scout ;)

Emily, the wedding sounds so much fun! We have a soup mum calls my "cow pat soup". The nearest thing to a colonic I can think of. It is in the little book of soups, the tomato, vegetable and lentil soup. Back to basics sounds like a good idea. I can't think up more meal plans now. I have a notebook filled with weekly meal plans and I'm a bit sick of taking all the responsibility.

Well done Claire! Amazing.

so fran what we both want is quite similar I just have a bit less time to do it in. Yeah it's lovely when people see you who haven't in a while, I was out with all my brothers mates the other day and they were so nice to me a bought my weight loss. I saw the guys from up north in October and I was prob about 3.5 stone in then so 6 would be great for me if I can do it! Plus my ex is a nob and would love to show him! Xx. The countdown begins ......

harley, I've never had a girl scout cookie so I wouldn't know what to say other than i didn't know you were a girl scout ;)

We made a huge order with an American friend's little girl, paid an obscene amount to get them shipped here, and will be posting a lot of them around the UK to our buyers this week. :D

I went daft and celebrated tonight with... Wait for it...

Half a tesco finest pizza
A slice of chiabatta garlic bread
2 mini muffins
1 cream egg
4 quantity street

I deserve to feel this sick!! I will be an angel for my new week!

claire, that's wonderful new. well done you! :) whoops for the celebration. hehe. I wouldn't have counted anything, just a blur of food going towards my mouth.

Yep muzza ('cept I still have a few more stone after that before target - woe) haha, you show him! Fabulous revenge!

Ooh, so not all for you then. americans have crazy cookies, i'd be "sampling" far too many.

Found a wonderful job, part time, tourist centre, great! but it is just weekend hours and there's no weekend childminders :( babysitting costs £7 an hour minimum I'd be earning £7 something so it seems poop. Too much to hope it would be during the week.

After everything I ate last night, I'm 2lb lighter than I was at WI last night.... Which is half a pound less than u ha been weighing on my scales all week last week! Obviously a treat does you good once in a while! Back to plan today tho.... With mega garlic breath! The poor cows!

Well done on the loss and awards clare! X bodies are weird things, I can wake up feeling like an elephant and weighing heavy after a fully on plan light meal the previous eve, then feel fine and light after a blow out which doesn't help! Suppose more often though it's the other way which helps the mindset stay strong! Glad you enjoyed it and I laughed at garlic breath lol!

Had a text from mum boss and I dont have to be at work till 9 today as she is home and we are taking the girls out somewhere. Not a clue where though! Extra half hour in bed and leisurely breakfast at home which is nice. As I don't know where we are going I've no idea what to plan for lunch...

Well im back on the sw bandwagon for definate now, cant be dealing with 500cals on certain days, im determined now more than ever, I bought 4 packs of 8 sausages that I know are 3.5syns each and I have portioned them up in the freezer in twos so I never have more than that per meal, I also bought 6 chicken breasts and 6 pork loins that have also been individually packed for the freezer so I only have 1 at a time, I am quite into broccoli now (never used to like it without gravy!) so I know there is more options now for veggies with a meal that doesnt have gravy so we will see what happens now, im also gunna knuckle down with some excercise because my back fat is really annoying me now lol

Can someone tell me are runner beans just free?

Runner beans are superfree Christie hun. Well done for portioning things out. I used to do that at uni, so I shopped for meat less often bit got the deals, I was only cooking for one and didn't want chicken every day. You just need to remember to defrost the things the night before and not have drunk housemates scavenging for food. Lol.

Ooh scarlet, hope you are enjoying your day out and had a lovely lie in and breakfast.

Haha Claire, no kissing the cows ;)

Welcome back christie! :) I think I need to knuckle down with exercise too, going to do my kettle bells tonight. I will I will do them!!

Nice work clare, how strange but great yeah I def agree our bodies need a few days off every now and again to get the losses going.

Have a nice day out scarlett

I've spent the morning at the doctors. I discovered a lump in my neck just over a month a go and it's not gone anywhere. It turns out it's a lymph node so they ended up booking me in for blood tests an hour later and she wants to see me again to monitor it.

The nice thing was, when I went for blood tests the nurse was struggling to get a 'juicy' vein and she said "They're so little! But I guess you're little too." I'm little! :D

Lol I love how u can turn a bad thing into a good thing, id be too concerned about the needle to care if she said I was little or big lol

I'm not too bad with needles - although I don't tend to look! The nurse was lovely. I've still ended up bruising, even though it didn't hurt at the time. She made me put pressure on it for longer because I told her about the last time I went to give blood and ended up as a 're-bleed'.

I don't know exactly what they're testing me for. She added a thyroid function test to the list just in case. She said she didn't think there was anything to worry about but then asked if I'd ever had a chest x-ray and if I do regular breast exams... It'll probably all be fine, but they weren't the sort of follow up questions that put your mind at ease!

Thanks, Fran. I've got an appointment with her again next Tuesday because she wants to remeasure the lump and check on my wellbeing regardless of the results. She said the lump is semi-mobile under pressure which is a good sign, and she couldn't feel anything unusual with any of my other lymph nodes. I'm happy to have a blood screening though - she said she'd recommend one anyway as I haven't had one for a while (possibly ever?!)

Nate can be such a cutie! Is he back to eating "more dinners"?!

Ah lyrically hope everything gets sorted and you find out what it is.

I'm still awaiting my hospital appointment just wish they would hurry up now, fed up of waiting for the letter now..

Back