20 somethings

Aww bless you. It's a pain waiting after a referral. They thought I had polycystic ovaries when I was at uni and the doctor really overegged the possibility that I might not be able to have children - waiting for the appointment letter was horrendous! It all turned out alright in the end - although they never did work out what the problem was but it settled down anyway. Fingers crossed you get the letter soon!

Thank you :) I've only been waiting a couple of days but its annoying me already just want to have the treatment and know all is ok. I'm glad everything turned out alright for you xx

Muzza the waiting is the worst. Hope it comes through quickly.

Emily your Dr sounds wonderful! He ate loads of his dinner today. A little potato, 2/3 sausage all his carrots, onions, broccoli and cauliflower AND some of my cauliflower! So he is having a yogurt and i think has earned a little chocolate. He is mad for spaghetti hoops at the moment so that was lunch, a banana as a snack and porridge for breakfast :) he could be a slimming worlder!

Yeah it is fran :(

haha I thought you were talking about Emily's doctor then when you said he ate loads of his dinner today haha

aw bless Nate what are you having for dinner?

Ahh what a good doctor eating his dinner like a good boy! made me laugh :)
Hope you don't have too long to wait muzza x

Your doc does sound good Emily, very thorough and nice to follow up with you too.

I'm knackered, dinner in oven and I'm not sure I can find the energy to get up and get it out! Think mikes given me his sore throat. Yuck.

Oh no Scarlett that's irritating! Hope u feel better soon dose yourself up now and try and catch it early.

I worked out I need to be losing nearly half a stone every month to get my target by July not quite sure I will be able to manage that but will try.

what you having for dinner Scarlett? Haha m so nosey x

Mm I think I will be having philli stuffed chicken for tea too with some crushed garlic in the philli and with some sw wedges with tex mex seasoning and either mushrooms or runner beans mm im addicted to runner beans which can only be a good thing if they are sf (thanks for letting me know fran!)

No problem Christie. It sounds good to be addicted to them to me too. I went through a broccoli phase.

Loving the philli bacon chicken, I'm planning sw chicken Kiev this week. Nom nom. Funnily I never liked the proper chicken Kiev.

Scarlet can you link the recipe pretty pretty please? It sounds really tasty.

Yes, yes, he was a good little Dr. :p

Muzza, I don't like gravy, never have done, but I got some of the frylight fried onions taken out before yucky gravy was made with the rest.

http://www.slimmingeats.com/blog/lentil-cheddar-bake

Here you go! I use whatever in at the time, always use onion garlic and peppers but I'll sometimes add mushrooms, spring onion, courgette whatever really! Added a bit of cayenne pepper tonight to give it a kick which was lovely. If you aren't a gannet like me its great cold the next day for lunch too :)

I've not seen this doctor before - she's one of the locums - but she was good. Towards the end of the appointment she asked if I was medical! Maybe that's why she was so good! I told her I'm just one of these awful internet diagnosis people. To be fair usually when I check my symptoms it's on NHS sites and to work out if I'd be wasting someone's time if I went to the docs.

Oh no, hope you feel better soon and get a good diagnosis! My drs have always been good but OH on with some who nearly killed his mum coz they refused to come out when she was pretty much dying! Ended up in kidney failure and on dialysis in a coma!! Thankfully she moved to mine!

And fran.... You don't like gravy??????? I would hve gravy in cereal if it was publically acceptable.... Hmm... May have that tomoro!

And fran.... You don't like gravy??????? I would hve gravy in cereal if it was publically acceptable.... Hmm... May have that tomoro!

Mmmmmmm me too x

Back