20 somethings

Oh fran that sounds nice let me know how it goes.

ive eaten like a pig today I keep doing it lately complete self sabotage! At least I made a sw curry for tea and didnt order a takeaway like I was planning too. Have to get bk on it now!

gonna start 30 day shred tonight, nice my teas gone down then il be in the right mind frame to get bk on it xx

Congrats sammy :) good work that's all I need to my first target really wanna get it next week, but I have screwed myself over a bit this weekend x

Laura you look lush! Glad you had a good time.

Sammy that's fab. You are a weightloss machine!

Aww muzza you should have gone out anyway. I nearly had a child come home with me. Lol. She was just like my niece.

Going to have my first ever try of mac n cheese tonight. I hope it is good!

Thabks hunny! Really pleased with that. Tols my consultant today that im aiming for a 5lb loss next week with a 100% week and jillian every day, so let's hope I manage it! :) xx

Muzza it was nice. Very filling. It is from the latest sw magazine. Really simple and cheap to make so I will likely do it again. I think it'd be nice with mushrooms in too. Mmm mushrooms. I made 2 servings worth so half is for lunch one day this week.

I thought about going to the beach this afternoon but bank holiday Monday.... It was going to be swamped, but we might go down after flab club on Wednesday morning and have a wee picnic :)

Oh, muzza I have eaten LOADS this week too. All sw food and not over syns at all, but still just lots of food!

Oh good il try that soon then. I have just done 30 day shred and put it up on my chalkboard so hopefully it will spur me on to do it again tomorrow. Still kills me haha

Girls, I think the key to my weight loss is accepting that I'm beautiful inside and out.
My sis in law came over and commented on how much I am smiling now with my braces in. I definitely wasnt like that before anyway!!

Just wanted to share that nugget!!

Had an okay weekend food wise.. a bitta cake and icecream was had but I'm not going to let that stop me!

Just done day 6 of 30 day shred! Its my night off from 6 week six pack and feels like a lovely rest lol! Back to doing both tomorrow though! :) xx

Argh! My siblings, so insensitive, they should know about ohs grandad since his fb status would have popped up on their phones and yet they are asking if he wants to go paintballing at the end of june, like its the most important thing in the world and they must know now for numbers even though its already paid for, then when I said I dont know if we will be in Manchester that weekend my sis started moaning, saying 'is his family more important than your nephews birthday' (which is not even on that weekend its the tuesday before) so I just said well his grandad died this morning so yes his family is atm and then hung up on her

Urgh, im sorry hunny, family can be so insensitive sometimes :( xx

I have 30 day until the final of rock challenge, therefore I am setting myself one huge challenge. I want to be 100% good, do the 30 day shred, squat challenge and crunch challenge. I also hope to lose 1 stone 6 in that time. Here goes day 1

Well ive miraculously stayed the same weight as I was before I went away so at 18st5.5 I begin again, properly this time!

Hi ladies, you've all been very chatty over the bankhol I can't catch up! Well done on losses and sts after the bank hol. I'm hoping for a big loss tonight but realistically can't see it being 3.5lb to get my stone... I'll live in hope. An damn it I am getting it by next Mondays wi so ill have it for hol!

Hope everyone's well xxxxx

I have 30 day until the final of rock challenge, therefore I am setting myself one huge challenge. I want to be 100% good, do the 30 day shred, squat challenge and crunch challenge. I also hope to lose 1 stone 6 in that time. Here goes day 1
You can do it hunny! Imnhoping tonoose this last stone, if not a stone and a half, in the next 8 weeks. It can be done if we stick to it 100%! :)

Im not feeling too good this morning, I was tossing and turning all night because I had horrible tummy ache and felt sick :( still feel sick now and have a dodgy tummy (sorry if tmi) but got to power through I guess! NOTHING is stopping me doing those dvds tonight! :) have a good day everyone! Xx

Im surrounded by left over cakes from yesterday's fundraiser at work :/ resisted so far!

I have been really good all day. Gonna have a bit of time in the sun doing my work I think.

You can do 3.5 over two weeks, I am certain. Just follow the plan and it will do the hard work.

Well done on resisting CH, much better than me, i had a Mr Whippy for my lunch even though I know I am out for a meal tonight x

Forgot to say for those who haven't tried it you have to make the pulled pork from the latest mag, its amazing x

We have been trying to sell them for charity for any amount of donation but no1 seems interested so they are now free for staff to eat, im taking some home for oh

Back