20 somethings

Hi Everyone :)

Jo, sounds like a tough time for you just now :-( sounds like you're doing well with your weight loss though. x

Welcome Tasha and David.

There's loads of tips and meal ideas on Minimins so you're in the right place :) Most free foods should be in the book, my favourites are eggs as you can do so much with them and tatties for chips and roast tatties :)

I fell of plan this weekend :-( back on it today and hoping it's not ruined my chance of a nice los on Wednesday! x

Jodie it was up until the second burger, lets just say I wont be eating beef for a while! Lol even though I didnt eat it all I still got a sharer mega chocolate mountain ice cream haha 5 spoons and we all dug in lol

Hey sellierose, you are always welcome. What do you study? Graduation is so exciting. I wish I had lost weight for then.

You guys seem to be doing great with weightloss. Sorry I haven't been around. My internet has just been set up today in my new house.... AND..... I have a job. I start July first :) everything is slotting into place now. Only downside is I don't think my body is coping with all I have lost. I'm hoping it will balance itself out. It is super nice to be back online now!

Hey everyone :D I studied photography, loved it but finding it so hard to adjust to being at home, it really gets me down and I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it :( I've got my dress, I was so excited to be able to fit in a size 12 instead of 14! And shoes should arrive today :) xxx

Have been really good this week! Maybe a few bad things but generally stayed within my syns! Weigh in tomorrow night! Hopefully would if hit my 3lbs mark for my 7lb sticker hehe

Hope ur all doing well x

Hey everyone :D I studied photography, loved it but finding it so hard to adjust to being at home, it really gets me down and I don't really have anyone I can talk to about it

You can talk to me about it! It's one of my hobbies :) I haven't been to college or anything though, home taught!

Have been really good this week! Maybe a few bad things but generally stayed within my syns! Weigh in tomorrow night! Hopefully would if hit my 3lbs mark for my 7lb sticker hehe

Hope ur all doing well x

Good luck hun!

Aww STS is good especially after such a big loss last week! Xx

Eek I didnt get back from wales til late monday so I havent weighed yet, too afraid to after this weekend but ive certainly paid for it since! Hopefully ive emptied enough out lol

Since I cant do shred yet as wrist is still bad I have found another workout that I can do which targets certain spots so im going to use different ones from different trouble areas to make a workout that works for me and see how I get on with that, really not worried about legs etc..as they are covered by dress but really need to work on my arms alot! Hoping to start looking at dresses at the end of july/start of august so need to shift my butt!

Food wise im keeping it simple, with potatoes, sausages, eggs, veg, fruit etc..as money fairly tight atm so see how I go, I have a freezer full of sausages that I know are 3.5syns each all separated up into twos and pork chops separated into singles so will start eating through them so I can spend what money I have on more fruit and veg to go with them, also enjoying baked potatoes for lunches and havent eaten as much bread as I used to

Ugh stayed the same this week! Can't complain tho as it was mums bday and had cake! Then had a night out on the town Saturday night then a Father's Day/ bday BBQ Sunday and had a few things I shouldn't of!
This week coming is a different story however!!! 3lbs is my target and I'm gonna do my
Bloody best to reach it wahooo

Welcome back fran! New job and new house, things are going well for you atm, what job is it? X

Welcome back Jo hun hope you are ok glad things are improving in your life and you sound alot more positive now about your weightloss journey x

Welcome back sellie x

Well I took my dad out for a meal today and the four of us decided to do the burger challenge 1kg of food, the burgers were the size of my head and there was two along with 2 breaded chicken fillets, bacon, spicy chilli and onions in a bun with a side of chips an onion rings, I did quite well but didnt eat it all lol my dad failed too but my oh and my brother managed all theirs and got their pics on the wall of flame lol

Thanku Hun, its good to be back posting. Things are ok thanks, just plodding on with it trying to keep as positive as possible. Feeling ok about ww too although had a bad few days I still can't get a grip on this emotional eating malarkey! Anyhoos new week starts tomorrow x

Hey everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join in! I'm 22 and am pretty sure I am the youngest in my SW group by a long shot so would be great to have you all to chat with! xx

Welcome tasha x

Hey guys just starting, ant pointers I don't go to meetings as I do shift work. Looking for any tips with little free foods that aren't in book. Thanks

Welcome David x

Hi Everyone :)

Jo, sounds like a tough time for you just now :-( sounds like you're doing well with your weight loss though. x

Welcome Tasha and David.

There's loads of tips and meal ideas on Minimins so you're in the right place :) Most free foods should be in the book, my favourites are eggs as you can do so much with them and tatties for chips and roast tatties :)

I fell of plan this weekend :-( back on it today and hoping it's not ruined my chance of a nice los on Wednesday! x

It hasn't been easy Danni no but these things come to test us don't they. Doing ok weight loss wise although have found myself emotional eating for a few days new week tomorrow and have to get back on track! X

Official WI for me today and I STS. I knew that 5lb loss would bite me in the ass this week lol

ThInk of it over the 2 weeks Jodie and that's an amazing loss :) x

Ugh stayed the same this week! Can't complain tho as it was mums bday and had cake! Then had a night out on the town Saturday night then a Father's Day/ bday BBQ Sunday and had a few things I shouldn't of!
This week coming is a different story however!!! 3lbs is my target and I'm gonna do my
Bloody best to reach it wahooo

Well at least you know what effected it Rebecca and u can right it this week, your sounding well positive and I reckon u will smash your 3lb target :) x

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck for WI Christie, what day is it? As long as you enjoyed your weekend away!

Good luck for this week rebecca and well done on the STS, I lost 1lb this week.

Aww Camplestar hope you're ok, are you keeping a food diary? It seems to help a lot of people xxx

Supposed to be monday lol nevermind will weigh in next monday, im sure ive gained alot anyway so see if I can lessen the damage by then

Plenty of time to lessen any damage before Monday :) x

I have breakfast biscuits in the morning soup or jacket potato for dinner and sls fast for tea.

Oh camplestar I'd have to eat a small child too if that is all I ate! A lady in my group doesn't eat on Monday's which is sheer madness, I wouldn't last a day not eating! Just in case anyone was worried that could ever be the case, Haha.

Today I sorted out my syn bag so anything under 6 syns were in a more accessible tin, and 7+ were in a bag at the back, because mum will be babysitting Nate at my house so if she wants something she can't blame me for her eating lots. I also found loads of full packets of biscuits, so Nate is sorted until the new year! Got my 2nd induction tomorrow afternoon so I might take Nate swimming in the morning. Mr Tesco had no weight watchers sausages in my delivery so I can have a look in the one in axminster instead. I just need to check times.

How is everyone handling the heat? I'm loving it!

Back