20 somethings

2lbs off for me and really starting to look forward to our holiday in less than 4 weeks :). Happy Friday!

We wanted the 7th but it was already booked so it was either a friday in august or the 14th so we went for 14th as I didnt want to get married knowing the next day would be another wedding and we would have to get out early lol

Hey my lovelys, how are you? Loads of new faces so hello I've not met you yet! I've been off the planet, ended up back in hospital for 5 days but home and all going good here now so should be back for good now!! All healed and feeling great! Xx

Hi ladies sorry ive not been around, been a very busy few weeks! Jack got measles, then conjunctivitis, then ben got a stomach bug then I did too so its all been hectic! Have gained a few pounds as wasnt on plan when we were all ill. dont know whats wrong with me, finding it really hard to stick to plan. I have my wedding dress fitting on tuesday and im terrified it wont fit me anymore!! Looks like we have a few weddings coming up, mine is 9 weeks tomorrow! :) cant wait for it to be over to be honest so we can go to Italy and relax. I ordered Jack's passport on wednesday so hopefully that will come soon, I paid for the check and send service so the man said it shouldn't take any more than 3 weeks which is good, can't go on honeymoon and leave our baby boy at home! Ive been stressing out about money but I thinkwe will manage, I just dont like the thought that I dont have it all right at this moment and that we have to save it as we go each month :$ but we should have the money once we get paid each month. Anyway hope youre all ok ladies and are having a good day :) xx

Can't believe how many brides to be we have. It's nice to have someone else in the same boat to share it with.

How are your plans going?

We've been having a house built and finally move in next weekend, I'm the same. Looking forward to getting married but can't wait until its all over and we can chill on honeymoon

Welcome back jess glad your nicely healing bet everything is much nicer on the other side x

Welcome back sammy, poor jack bless him but best to get measles out the way while hes still young, maybe better as older children tend to scratch them more I think x glad you are feeling better money wise, hows plans with the new venue going?

Its crazy because I think we are all one week after the other too!

Well we watched a movie together tonight and still nothing so I'm not seeing him again. I feel really horrible and extremely lonely right now but it wasn't going to work x

I suppose. He really was lovely and I think he would have done anything for me, married me and had a life with me which is what I want but not with someone I have no romantic feelings for.

That was one of my thoughts. If I a, with him and find someone I really have feelings for then I could miss out. Don't get me wrong i am worried bout what I have thrown away but I tried to make a relationship work before when there was no spark. We tried for a year. It was pointless x

No not this guy. We've done 3 dates. It was a different guy a couple of years ago

Back