20 to 19 stone?

Hi all :)
I am about to start SW (again) tomorrow.I am currently 20 stone 10lb,my heaviest ever and makes me ashamed.I need to lose weight as my daughter gets married next year, but i definitely need help from others who have a LOT to lose.

Now I'm of to reset my profile as it is so out of date :)

Am really happy to report that after my all inclusive holiday I managed to lose 2 pounds and did not put any weight on - still can't quite believe it but am now 20 stone 3lbs so that's 16 pounds off in 5 weigh ins. Cannot wait to get below the 20 stone mark although I have been struggling this week!

Well done Lorraine!! Just goes to show doesn't it! Did you enjoy your holiday? Why do you feel like you are struggling, did you have lots of off-plan food on holiday that you're struggling to get away from now? Soon be in the next "bracket" :D

I just realised I posted on the wrong thread this morning.... I lost 1lb in my first SW wi last night, I was hoping for more but its still a loss, and I'm taking it as a practise run for this week :D x

Hi guys, haven't been on this thread for a while, I have now lost 4 stone and am now at 18.05 stone. Hoping to get down to the 17's this week!!
I did it! You Definitely can!!!!! Keep going!!!!

lorraineA said:
Am really happy to report that after my all inclusive holiday I managed to lose 2 pounds and did not put any weight on - still can't quite believe it but am now 20 stone 3lbs so that's 16 pounds off in 5 weigh ins. Cannot wait to get below the 20 stone mark although I have been struggling this week!

Congratulations, that's fantastic.. How was the holiday?

Auburn said:
Well done Lorraine!! Just goes to show doesn't it! Did you enjoy your holiday? Why do you feel like you are struggling, did you have lots of off-plan food on holiday that you're struggling to get away from now? Soon be in the next "bracket" :D

I just realised I posted on the wrong thread this morning.... I lost 1lb in my first SW wi last night, I was hoping for more but its still a loss, and I'm taking it as a practise run for this week :D x

Hey auburn, how are you? X

Well done on the loss xx

anna_vixen said:
Hi guys, haven't been on this thread for a while, I have now lost 4 stone and am now at 18.05 stone. Hoping to get down to the 17's this week!!
I did it! You Definitely can!!!!! Keep going!!!!

wow congratulations! Xx

Hey auburn, how are you? X

Well done on the loss xx

Thanks Roziee :)
I'm fiiiine thank you, how are you?
I have had a great weekend, for food anyway, starting with a Brazilian pork & bean stew (devised by the other half, he assures me the only synnable thing in it was the chorizo...) and finishing with a dinner tonight of teriyaki tuna and mangetout. Rather tasty, I must say!

How are you getting on?

I have also just booked something to spur me on.... It's the fella's 30th this year, in November, and he's always wanted to go skydiving, so I've got vouchers for indoor skydiving... I have to be under 18stone for this, so I have 20 weeks to lose 33lbs... COME ON! I can't ruin this, I'm worryingly more likely to stay on track if it's so I don't let down someone else..... :confused:

Gosh I'm scared!!! But... SO determined now!

How are you doing with the plan, do you have any particular goals to aim for or just go-go-going at it?? :) x

Auburn said:
Thanks Roziee :)
I'm fiiiine thank you, how are you?
I have had a great weekend, for food anyway, starting with a Brazilian pork & bean stew (devised by the other half, he assures me the only synnable thing in it was the chorizo...) and finishing with a dinner tonight of teriyaki tuna and mangetout. Rather tasty, I must say!

How are you getting on?

I have also just booked something to spur me on.... It's the fella's 30th this year, in November, and he's always wanted to go skydiving, so I've got vouchers for indoor skydiving... I have to be under 18stone for this, so I have 20 weeks to lose 33lbs... COME ON! I can't ruin this, I'm worryingly more likely to stay on track if it's so I don't let down someone else..... :confused:

Gosh I'm scared!!! But... SO determined now!

How are you doing with the plan, do you have any particular goals to aim for or just go-go-going at it?? :) x

Heya,

I'm fine thank you :)

How did you make your teriyaki tuna?

Wow that is such an amazing thing to spur you on! I'm positive you can do this.. If this isn't something to aim for, I don't know what is! And what a fantastic way to celebrate your weight loss..

It's my 3rd year wedding anniversary in October and I would have loved to have lost another 2.5 stones by then.. Ive lost just under 2.5 stones so would be amazing if I've lost 5 stones by October!

haha, I dunno if I'm brave or stupid tbh, but SO glad that it's the inside one, and not actually leaping out of a plane!! haha! Im certain I can do the weightloss bit, it's the keeping this secret from Blokey bit I might struggle with... I need a chart to put up at work or something to tick off my lbs.. Yes, I think that will work! Guess what I'm printing first thing tomorrow!! :D

I must admit, I cheated this time and used a Blue Dragon Teriyaki marinade... It was 2 syns per tbsp, and I used 2 tbsp over 2 fresh tuna steaks. I pricked the steaks (maybe too much, made lots of holes, but great stress relief!) with a fork first, and marinaded the tuna for about 20 minutes maybe, then sizzled it on a griddle pan, and served it with a few egg noodles and heaps of mangetout. Yummy meal, very filling too!

Wow, 2 1/2 stone already, that's ace, bet you'll get that next 2 1/2 off too, fab :D Bet you feel so much better for losing that too, that's loads :) x

oh no, Roziee, can you think of anything you're doing different? Have you got a food diary up here, or are you still logging stuff down on paper? I find that I really do have to write it all down, as soon as I stop writing, things get out of hand without me realising.

Or are you maybe in a food rut, I sometimes realise that I have the same breakfast lunch and tea all the time, and usually pasta dishes, so if I shake it up with some rice, or homemade wedges instead, it helps to kick start it again.

Enough water?

Did you say you did EE? Are you definitely getting your 1/3rd in? How about a couple of red or green days to mix it up?

Dare I say - Hormones? Eurgh, horrible things...

It won't sts for ever, you will get moving again :D
*hugs*

Auburn said:
oh no, Roziee, can you think of anything you're doing different? Have you got a food diary up here, or are you still logging stuff down on paper? I find that I really do have to write it all down, as soon as I stop writing, things get out of hand without me realising.

Or are you maybe in a food rut, I sometimes realise that I have the same breakfast lunch and tea all the time, and usually pasta dishes, so if I shake it up with some rice, or homemade wedges instead, it helps to kick start it again.

Enough water?

Did you say you did EE? Are you definitely getting your 1/3rd in? How about a couple of red or green days to mix it up?

Dare I say - Hormones? Eurgh, horrible things...

It won't sts for ever, you will get moving again :D
*hugs*

Yeah I had a naughty meal last week and the week before, so i can only assume its that...

Yes I have a food diary.. :) go and have a nosey when u get the chance x

I drink between 1.5-2 litres of water a day..

But I've not tried to do any other days other than EE and maybe I'm not having enough SF food..?

Well I had my first weigh in today, and lost 6lb!!!
I have gone from 20 stone 9lb to 20 stone 3lb.I am so pleased :D

Hmm maybe push the SF a bit harder this week, see if that works :)

Wow Moonlyte, that's really ace, well done you :D

Thanks guys for the congratulations - I feel terrible now though as I just did not get into SW properly after holiday and was very naughty with food and alcohol last week. So much so that my scales showed I had put ona few pounds last night and I could not face weigh in so didn't go.
Back into it today though and determined to have lost by next week's weigh-in!
Off to Africa in 3 weeks for work so want to lose half a stone by then.

Auburn - good for you with skydiving! I did a parachute jump years ago when I was a lot smaller and loved it even if it was scary. You have a real goal to aim for there so best of luck - am sure you will do it!

My weight loss has been really slow for the last three weeks- I really hope i lose 2 lbs this week otherwise I'm gonna be depressed

Im aiming to get into the 19's, wi friday I was 20.3, loved saying goodbye to 21 and really looking forward to saying bye to 20 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Roziee :) Let us know how you go!
Nannis, well done on the loss so far! Not long til you'll be out the 20's!!!

:)

Yes I have lost my 2 lbs so I have lost 2 stones and 5 lbs.. Now I'm looking forward to the 3 stone Mark...

Nnnnnn Nineteen!

Wow! You guys are amazing! It's so inspirational reading your posts - you've all done so well.
I was over the moon when I went from twentys into nineteens. I started at 22s 5.5lb in Feb and am now 19s 6.5lb - 1lb to go for my 3 stone loss - hopefully that will come off at WI on Wednesday but with time of the month I'm not convinced :cry:
My next mini target is 18s 13lb - so much nicer to be a lb under the stone mark.
My 1st target I set is 16stone as it has significant meaning for me and when I get there I will be motivated to keep going further.
I just got rid of loads of clothes as I have gone down a couple of clothes sizes - that was great therapy! I weighed the clothes too - 2 bin bags worth weighed just under 20kg! Imagine how many extra clothes we skinny little things will be able to take on holidays with us if our big clothes weighed that much ;o)
Kepe up the good work!
jay xx:flirt2:

Back