20 to 19 stone?

I on the other hand like them thick... Put them in boiling water for 5 fives until slightly soft and then put them in the oven for as long as needed. Nrmally 45 mins because i like them crispy..

Well im pleased to say im in the 'teens'!! weighed in Friday and was 19.10 so have lost my first two stone aswell :) onto week 8 :)

I invested in an actifry and have to say it makes amazing chips! I don't used oil just frylight spray and they taste yummy!! Next on my list is a sausage maker :) syn free sausages, chips and beans..dont mind if I do !!!

nannis said:
Well im pleased to say im in the 'teens'!! weighed in Friday and was 19.10 so have lost my first two stone aswell :) onto week 8 :)

I invested in an actifry and have to say it makes amazing chips! I don't used oil just frylight spray and they taste yummy!! Next on my list is a sausage maker :) syn free sausages, chips and beans..dont mind if I do !!!

Congratulations nannis! How much did you lose this week?

I'm not too far from you.. Need to lose 3 lbs and I'm in the teen too! Xx

Wooo!!! Well done Nannis!!! :D

I'm running after you!! Well, plodding... I'm bang on 20st...!!!! Is that 2 stone in 8 weeks?? Wow :D

I am now in the teens too :)
I started at 20 stone 9 and am now 19st 11..so close to losing my first stone :)

Well done to everybody x

I started last week at 20st 7 and this week I'm 20st 1.5 so a loss of 5.5 lbs!
Am hoping to be in the tiny teens by this time next week!
I have already set myself a few intermediate goals for the next few stone, otherwise it's so daunting. I have goals that I want to get to for various reasons, like BMI changeovers etc and then goals for the sake of a stone etc so I can treat myself to a new bag for example! x

Well done Roziee and purpleposting4, cant wait for my first weigh in on thur, hope i am down into my teens.

Jane x

Well I was amazed last night at weigh in as I had lost 3.5 pounds so am now 20 stone - so any weight loss will take me down to the 19's hooray! only 2 pounds to go to my 1.5 stone award too so am really going to try hard this week!

Surzy said:
I'VE DONE IT!!!

I've hit my 26 week interim target of 50lbs lost on week 25 with a total of 51lbs lost!!!

WOOHOO!!!

...... but back to reality .... another 100lbs to go

Congratulations! That's an amazing lost.. How do you feel? I bet you look so much more different now!

Ace, great losses here people, you're all doing so well!
I was bang on 20st last week... Weigh in tomorrow and I had a huge chicken curry last night, and went to a chinese buffet today, so may or may not get into the 19s... But I have enjoyed my food :D Cant beat a chinese & a catch up with the girls... x

i shrunk into the 20's yesterday- 20st 13lb :)

hoping to get into the teens by the end of July :D

Thanks Auburn :D

i just need to stay on plan- and ive just been naughty :( oops

Hi all, well done on fab losses :) my loss was 4lb on Friday, that marked the end of my 7 th week so 28.5 lbs in 7 weeks :)
Im so pleaaed that ita working and im never hungry!!
Hope u all do great this week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back