20 to 19 stone?

Yay :D well done! That's fab x

I only lost 1/2lb this week which I'm pretty disappointed by tbh. I felt I was good too. Back to the food diaries this week to see where I've been going wrong! 5lbs and I'm down to the next stone bracket. Cannot wait!

Thank you and remember any loss is a good loss it's all going in the right direction and back to basics is always good...I can't do SW without a food diary it's the only way I can keep track. Good luck for next weigh in and that 5lbs will be off in no time.

3.5lbs off this week.

0.5lb off my 40lb loss.
2.5lbs off 3st award
and need 3lbs to complete my 2lb challenge...

would love 2.5-3lbs next week of course but when it happens it happens...

I may be weighing in a day early as it's my birthday next Thursday and we're going out for a meal and I don't fancy getting weighed the morning after the night before if you get me so this may be a shorter week for me...but I'm currently unwell so the meal may not even happen...watch this space...

WI was last night and I got 4.5lb off! Absolutely thrilled with that cos I worked really hard for it! I'm now 0.5lb away from my next stone bracket. I also got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month which was lovely :D

Brief diary of my life...a week ago my husband walked out on me with no explanation...due to this I haven't been sleeping, eating etc...I am weighing in a day early this week as today is my birthday...Yes the ******* walked out with no explanation a week before my 30th birthday...so I intend on getting very very very drunk today...so like I said early weigh in...lost 5.5lbs...got my 3st award...

By an absolute miracle....I have managed to maintain.

Since last Thursday (as I weighed in a day early) I have had burger and chips from Eds Diner including one of their delish shakes, a pub lunch, a Chinese takeaway and an Indian takeaway, plus birthday cake plus alcohol. I have NO idea how I've maintained...I completely deserved a gain. So I am really happy with my maintain.

Sorry for delay in posting had a rough weekend but I've been on the scales about half a dozen times this morning and each time the readings been different. I've lost 1lb, then 2lb then 1/2lb...so I'm going to settle for 1lb this week I may have lost less I may have lost more but I've decided I've lost 1lb...which I'm satisfied with and expected as I got away with murder last week. I WILL be on plan 100% this week because I'm 3lb off my 3.5st award and 3.5lb off my new stone bracket...I want my 4st for Xmas so determined now to get 3.5st and new stone bracket within the next 2 weeks.

I did it!! Woohoo!! 3.5lbs off this week which means 3.5st award and new stone bracket...after a few rough weeks this is what I needed, I needed a SW boost and now I'm more determined than ever to reach my Christmas goal of 4st. I also gained my Gold Body Magic Award yesterday

4lbs off this week due to illness. 2.5lb off my 4st award.

Hi Folks, started off at 23st now in the 20s and still going.

Looking forward to having a 1 at the front now!

Lelxx

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

Congratulations on all losses and maintains and chin up to all gains.

Sorry I have been AWOL but I am struggling atm...SW update...I have been so bad for 3 weeks...and every Friday morning I keep saying that's it back on track. I don't know what's wrong with me...I think with combination of my personal problems and a stomach bug I had for 6 weeks that I just stopped caring. I don't know what to do to give myself that well needed kick up the jacksy. I still want to do SW I still want my 4.5st for Christmas but I just can't get my head in the game. So I have done damage limitation for this week but totally expecting a gain on Friday but I swear to you and to God and to Santa...lol...that I will be 100% back on plan from Friday morning and I am going to have a 100% week. I really need a good loss to kick start me...if that fails then group it is...lol

How are you all anyway??

treat friday as a fresh start, ignore what the scales say, draw a line under it and get ya head in the game girl, you've done really well, its not long till christmas so if you can have a few weeks of 100% then over christmas you can afford to have a few treats :)

years ago when i was on SW and i had a dlip i would think well thats that week written off but i read somewhere recently that a bad day doesnt make a bad diet,

Hope you feeling positive on friday x

Hooray im back here ladies,

I lost -6lbs on thursday but because id put weight on and now im back to 20 13 :)

Yay! well done thats very impressive!

Its just trying to get past this wall!

Which i hope I can break down this week.

Had a yummy chinese last night as a treat but on it 100 % till thursday morning now!

how are you doing?

Hows everyone else

Hi Folks,

well I am still in the 20s. Been a bit quiet as it has been a very busy few weeks Had my mum's 72nd birthday so we went out for a naughty meal. But still losing. now half way to being in the teens and very excited. Have lost 34 lbs so far and still feeling positive. Can't wait to be a teeny tho!

I would just like someone non-family to notice.

L

Happy New Year!!

Hopefully I won't ramble on and on but you know me I say that and here I am a whole novel later lol. Well I have been AWOL for 6 weeks maybe I little more and I could sit here and type a load of excuses as to why I failed and so forth but the simple fact is with my personal life in disarray I crumbled. During the situation I was extremely good and soooo proud of myself but I then came down with a stress related 'illness' (I may have mentioned this) and after 6 weeks of it and being diagnosed with stress induced IBS I went from being completely off my food to wanting everything that was bad for me and this has resulted in a 17lb gain and I deserve every single one. I am currently at a 2st 5.5lb loss so I have set my January goal to regain my 3st award so hopefully before February 1st I will be reporting my success and hopefully I will have surpassed this goal however I am not putting any pressure on myself to do so...what will be will be no use stressing out.

I weighed in today as it's January 1st but I will be weighing in as usual on Fridays so stick around and keep me company because tbh I could do with all the help and support I can get right now.

Back