20 to 19 stone?

Jayno said:
Wow! You guys are amazing! It's so inspirational reading your posts - you've all done so well.
I was over the moon when I went from twentys into nineteens. I started at 22s 5.5lb in Feb and am now 19s 6.5lb - 1lb to go for my 3 stone loss - hopefully that will come off at WI on Wednesday but with time of the month I'm not convinced :cry:
My next mini target is 18s 13lb - so much nicer to be a lb under the stone mark.
My 1st target I set is 16stone as it has significant meaning for me and when I get there I will be motivated to keep going further.
I just got rid of loads of clothes as I have gone down a couple of clothes sizes - that was great therapy! I weighed the clothes too - 2 bin bags worth weighed just under 20kg! Imagine how many extra clothes we skinny little things will be able to take on holidays with us if our big clothes weighed that much ;o)
Kepe up the good work!
jay xx:flirt2:

Just remember it will come off! :) I started off at 22 stone 10 and am now 20 stone 4 and counting!

ACE NEWS! Well done Roziee :D

Imagine how many extra clothes we skinny little things will be able to take on holidays with us if our big clothes weighed that much ;o)
Kepe up the good work!
jay xx:flirt2:

Jay, you've done so well! And this is so true, thank you for mentioning that!!

Keep up the good yourself, you're doing so well!! x

Keep going

Hi all
Had my wi last night, another 2.5lb gone so got my 3st award and only 4.5lb to go till I wave goodbye to the 19s and say hello 18s, which will be amazing as it's been YEARS since I was last there!
Keep up the good work loveys xxx

Well I went to class on Monday and had put on 0.5 pounds which wasn't too bad considering. Back on track now - other than too many digestives last night lol.
Really want to lose a few pounds by next weigh in - be great to get below 20 stone! Espcially as I only have 2 weigh ins left before I go off to work in Africa for just over 2 weeks - temptations of plane food and hotels again - need to try to resist!

Well done on getting to class and for getting back on track.
I have WI this evening, and I'm not sure what to expect, I have managed to not peek all week!. Have had poached eggs on toast, a ham salad, and some ryvita with low fat philly.
Fruit & yogurt. Feel like I could start nibbling the desk.... roll on hometime so I can get MOVING!!

Well done Auburn - fantastic!

Hi Guys

May I join your group started SW yesterday (thur) 20s.2 long way to go, been reading all what you lost, can't wait to get started only day 2 for me but loving it, I also have type2 diabetes so need to lose the weight, never been on a forum before hope you guys will help me keep on track, you sounds so friendly.

Jane x

Hi Jane :) I'm hoping I'll be 20 stone 2 or less on Monday so we're the same! But I'm positive you will lose lots and lots being your first week x

Thats amazings surzy, I know you can do it roziee good luck for monday, going to make a SW quiche today for the first time and SW chips saw them on youtude on how to make them, let you know how they turn out.

JaneB said:
Thats amazings surzy, I know you can do it roziee good luck for monday, going to make a SW quiche today for the first time and SW chips saw them on youtude on how to make them, let you know how they turn out.

Sw chips are the best thing after sliced bread x

Tried doing the SW chips turned out wrong chucked then in bin, do you have to cut then thick mine seem to break when tested them to see if soft?, quiche turned out fine. could someone tell me where i went wrong with chips, how many times did it take others to get it right.

JaneB said:
Tried doing the SW chips turned out wrong chucked then in bin, do you have to cut then thick mine seem to break when tested them to see if soft?, quiche turned out fine. could someone tell me where i went wrong with chips, how many times did it take others to get it right.

I just cut my potatoes into thin chips . Not peeled and just chuck them in a metal
Oven dish with seasoning. They turn out perfect every time and no fuss.

Back