20 to 19 stone?

I lost 6lb last night bringing me to 19.2 :D I'm hoping next week to be out of the 19's people. Wish me luck.

Good luck for your weighs in.

Well some how I lost 8lbs, but then I know full well its cos I've not been eating properly :( got my 2stone award but told my consultant I didn't want SOTW as it wasn't fair. So I'm officially in this group now :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I lost 2 lbs this week, so am now at 19st 10 lbs (with clothes on!)
Aiming for at least 3 lbs this next week so I can get my 1 stone award!

well done soccermom, surzy, welshtigger and purpleposting4 on your losses, welcome on board jelly-baby, sorry to hear jo (welshtigger) that you are still poorly hope you feel better soon.

Jane x

:bunnydance:

i'm at 20st 7 now :D

7.5lb to get into my teens :D

A bit better actually! Not sure how I will sleep tonight tho x

even a bit of improvement is good :D

hope you're feeling 100% very soon xx

Hi , I started SW 3 weeks ago at 21 stone 4lbs - now 20 stone 1lb - still a ways to go but will keep plodding on with it. :D

I feel totally spurred on today after last night's weigh in.

Lost 6.5lbs and FINALLY got into the teens

I think i stopped weighing myself when i was about 18. .I remember thinking how coincidental it was then that at 18 years old, i was around 18 stone and a size 18 .... and then thought no more about it.

I'm desperate to get at least 2.5lbs off this week - as this will get me my 4 stone award.

Surzy said:
I feel totally spurred on today after last night's weigh in.

Lost 6.5lbs and FINALLY got into the teens

I think i stopped weighing myself when i was about 18. .I remember thinking how coincidental it was then that at 18 years old, i was around 18 stone and a size 18 .... and then thought no more about it.

I'm desperate to get at least 2.5lbs off this week - as this will get me my 4 stone award.

Wow! What a result! I can't wait to get into the teens-only 11.5lb to go-but 12lb will get me my 3stone award! Have got 7 weigh ins til end of summer challenge and would love my 3 stone by then :) fingers crossed x

Wow! What a result! I can't wait to get into the teens-only 11.5lb to go-but 12lb will get me my 3stone award! Have got 7 weigh ins til end of summer challenge and would love my 3 stone by then :) fingers crossed x

Can't wait to get my stone badge,:) I wish I had started sw sooner having read all your weight losses, I know you will get your 3 stone badge jo for the summer challenge, glad to hear you are feeling alittle better.:)
Well done surzy.:)
Jane x

Wooohoo, finally I have made it to the 20's ...after last night I am now 20st 12.5lb and want to lose 2.5lb again this week to get my 4 and half stone shiny, which also means I will have lost almost 11st since I started my weight loss journey...and will leave me with just 9st to go...I know 9st is still an awful lot but to have just 9st left of the original 20st I had to lose will be amazing...I am focused, excited and down right determined to get this off and keep it off and am just focusing on a half stone loss each month if I can get it xx

Back