20 to 19 stone?

Sushi for lunch :)) got the idea from lilys thread :D

image-1279025838.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

mmmm sushi, definitely have to make them again soon...did you use the wasabi paste Nannis? Think I might leave it out next time lol
They look good enough to eat by the way lol yum yum xxx

I couldnt get paste so got a little bottle from tescos... Finding the bits was a pain in the bum! Asda had nothing whatsoever ( had to look myself coz the man I asked didnt know what sushi was lmao) one tesco had sushi rice and wasabi, the other had nori and rice vinegar... Nowhere had pickled ginger!
For some reason east anglia has a job to keep up with 'new' fangled tastes lmao... Although every supermarket has a huge range of polish food :S

Anyway I ate way to much so am sushi'ed out for a while lol

Morning,
I got all my ingredients from Tesco, but I do do my shopping on line so that may help, plus I live in London, for some reason supermarkets seem to think Londoners are a bit more needy or even adventurous ...not me lol. Have noticed when I venture further afield that I can't always get the same things I can pick up in London....I know what you mean about the Polish foods, although I must say I have been converted to a few of their goodies...Love Sopocka ham, if you read my diaries, you may have noticed that in my food sections that I use a lot of smoked ham or smoked anything to be honest, Sopocka is a smoked Polish ham and very very yum, I love it in sandwiches, but (and I have tried others) it is by far the best one to use in my minestrone soup, it's what gives it such a lovely flavour and it's not too expensive either, I usually buy 400g at a time and that costs me about £4 and lasts me all week.
I felt like that with the sushi too, lovely while eating it but not something I can eat regularly lol
Anyway have a good day hunni xx

6.5lbs off for em tonight and I am officially a teenager again lol ..under 20st and loving it... 11st 9lbs lost in total :wow:....didn't think I would ever lose that much...Thank you so much guys, it's you that keep me going...I might well be under 14st for my daughters wedding next year after all :woohoo: xx

6.5lbs off for em tonight and I am officially a teenager again lol ..under 20st and loving it... 11st 9lbs lost in total :wow:....didn't think I would ever lose that much...Thank you so much guys, it's you that keep me going...I might well be under 14st for my daughters wedding next year after all :woohoo: xx

:happy096: OMG!!! Thats amazing - you are a star!!!

Lily42uk said:

Wow Lily! Congrats on becoming a teen :)) what an amazing journey you have already completed! Im sure with the commitment you give that you will make 14stone easily for your daughters wedding :) your kids must be beeming an so proud of their mum... Im proud abd never even met you! Im always quoting how well you have done in convos with my hubby!
Maybe if you are ever down this way ( I saw on your thread that u love norfolk) we could have a mini meet :D I live in suffolk but not far atall from the broads etc xx

Wow Lily! Congrats on becoming a teen :)) what an amazing journey you have already completed! Im sure with the commitment you give that you will make 14stone easily for your daughters wedding :) your kids must be beeming an so proud of their mum... Im proud abd never even met you! Im always quoting how well you have done in convos with my hubby!
Maybe if you are ever down this way ( I saw on your thread that u love norfolk) we could have a mini meet :D I live in suffolk but not far atall from the broads etc xx

Thanks hun, an still in shock, god knows how it worked but it did lol...mixing it up is the way forward lol
Absolutely would love to meet up with you hun, I haven't been to Norfolk since my accident 14 years ago and still struggle to actually get out of the house, but I am hoping that losing the weight will help me make those journeys again, I definitely am strengthening my back somewhat with the exercise, it will happen sooner rather than later.
Suffolk, Norfolk it's all lovely around there, my uncle used to live in Kings Lynn for donkeys years and we used to holiday in Great Yarmouth nearly every year...my sister never liked it, didn't like the wind from the North Sea...I loved it, used to tan me even on days it was overcast lol...Isn't/wasn't Pleasurewood Hills in Suffolk? We spent a lot of time there when the kids were little, my eldest was a daredevil and even at a really young age would be found going round and round on the rides that even most adults would avoid lol...such happy memories xx

Norfolk is lovely, we love hunstanton and hemsby.., my grandads family all originated from kings lynn then moved to heacham. Im right at tge edge of suffolk, nr to newmarket and cambridge.

Have u been doing success express Lily? Im still on the green and then do reds at the weekend, tried to do extra easy but like my h/e milk, bread, to much and just dont trust myself notto go way ott with portion sizes!

Anyway another 2lbs off this week ( chuffed as is also totm, first one for 3 months!) so back in the 18's - 18.13 :) just need to push to get beyond that and well comfortable in the 18's next week xxx

Norfolk is lovely, we love hunstanton and hemsby.., my grandads family all originated from kings lynn then moved to heacham. Im right at tge edge of suffolk, nr to newmarket and cambridge.

Have u been doing success express Lily? Im still on the green and then do reds at the weekend, tried to do extra easy but like my h/e milk, bread, to much and just dont trust myself notto go way ott with portion sizes!

Anyway another 2lbs off this week ( chuffed as is also totm, first one for 3 months!) so back in the 18's - 18.13 :) just need to push to get beyond that and well comfortable in the 18's next week xxx

What a coincidence, when we went to Great Yarmouth, we always stayed in a holiday camp in Hemsby/Scratby...can't think of the name of it, but also remember the little local store that had the Queen Victoria Post Box outside (the holiday camp was on that road), we were originally looking to move to Norwich or Cambridge, we would drive up to Sheringham a lot as I loved my Brass and I am pretty sure I remember Sheringham as being like the capital of Brass Figurines or Brass anything actually all those years ago.
I did try Success Express and it was ok, but got a little monotonous for me, what I have been doing is following an idea where you shake up the metabolism, kind of fool it I read about it on a site called weightloss4idiots.com ..all you really do is one day have a large breakfast and then small lunch average dinner, next a small breakfast, large lunch large tea etc etc never allow you metabolism to get used to what you put in your body and it will then work harder and you'll burn more fat, I followed it all last week and the results were the big loss I had ...amazing worth a try.
Wtg on you 2lb loss, you must have shaken off that holiday gain by now or near as damn it, magnificent, see go have the holiday you want do what you want eat what you want and come back and shed the gain in just a few weeks amazing, what a star.
Well I am off to do a few bits, will catch you later, have a great day hunni xx

Lol we have stayed at that park many times! Its called summerfields now, they have another park in hesmby aswell :)
I have to say I think fooling the body works, since holiday ive had 3 good losses whereas before I was good as gold and lost 1/2lbs ! I am back on the cigs though :( boo hisss! I figure I want to be slim more at the moment and I really did notice a difference with my weightloss while not smoking, even tho I was strict with myself.
Not that I dont still want to quit coz I really do, but think doing the double just wasnt suited to me... What I did discover is that it was a lot less hassle than I thought to give up ( even tho I failed I managed nearly 60 days) also that I can not smoke and not gain weight, so in the future when I have shifted this bulk I nolonger need to be frightened of weight gain when I quit iykwim?

Anyway its friday and wi is done so as soon as lil lady is in bed shall have a chinese and a couple of drinks :)

Have a fab evening xx

Hi honey,
That's the one...Summerfields...we went there every year for 15 years, and so did our friends, in fact there would be so many of us, that sometimes we had to book some of them in the holiday park that was opposite Summerfields....I have such lovely memories of that place and the kids loved it, we didn't stay on camp for the entertainment much, but the kids did ove the donkey derby and Thursday night was always great with the adult entertainment and I loved the fact they had the kids club upstairs with busy bee...my niece was busy bee one night...I emphasis 1 night ...she was useless lol
We used to love going to Great Yarmouth Stadium for the banger racing, in fact my DD2 who was 9 last time we went there, took her fiancée to Great Yarmouth especially so they could go see where she holidayed her early years away and they went banger racing too, my cousins also used to holiday in Caister ....I so want to go back...love it there so much. I holidayed there from my late teens up until my accident in 1997, and hubby did too from early childhood so between us over 50 years ..:wow:
I could go on and on and the more I do the more I want to go NOW lol
Have a fab weekend sweetie and enjoy your Chinese and drinkies xx

Hi all, I started SW 2 days ago at 20st 4lbs. Reading people's stories on here is so amazing and inspirational. I'm really looking forward to starting my weight loss journey!

Hi all, I started SW 2 days ago at 20st 4lbs. Reading people's stories on here is so amazing and inspirational. I'm really looking forward to starting my weight loss journey!

hi jholder - I joined at 20stone 6lb on the 22nd of July, it's surprised me how quickly time seems to have flown by, I am now 18stone 1lb. I know I still have a long way to go - but I'm running towards the target now!! I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm looking forward to being in the 17stone range soon.

Keep us posted of how you do - wishing you all the best! x :)

Ack sts for me this week, which is good consdiering the amount of bad foods/drinks I consumed over the weekend... I always have a bit of a naughty friday but last week the naughtiness went on and on ans wasnt helped by the cupcakes with homemade american frosting!
Hope u all have a great weekend xx

Hi Nannis...well done on the STS ...one of those phew moments then :giggle:
Hope you have a better week this week, had a cake fetish myself last week and gained 1.5lb so you got lucky :)
Have a great day xxx

Hi all, hope you all had a great week. 18.11lbs now :) two off this week, but had a bad day yest and today so hope its not gonna catch me up! Halo being glue gunned to my head in the morning! Xx

Well done hun, great week, sure you'll be fine xx
Had a really bad sickie week, got an awful feeling I might creep back into the 20's this week, been completely off plan, hope the damage isn't too bad for either of us xxx

Back