20 to 19 stone?

Oh bless you, I hope you are feeling better now? Was it a bug?

Just wanted to share that (as its hot as hellfire today) im wearing a strapless dress, its actually one I brought for my mates wedding in april but was too tight! Anyway so hubby kept saying I look really good and you can really see my weightloss so I got him
To take a pic and I compared it to one taken at said wedding.... I cAn really notice a big difference, am so chuffed :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BIG :woohoo: on the dress looking great and I bet it does, it's fabulous isn't it?
I had one of them last week, when I started at SW back in November I was squeezing and I mean squeezing into size 30/32 trousers and 28/30 tops, had to lay down just to get the trousers over my tummy, well threw them out a while back and when we started my daughter gave me a size 20 sundress and said that's your goal to get into ..well I did a week ago and when she gave it to me I couldn't even get it over my shoulders. I took a pic cos I was chuffed, showed it to everyone and they all said how wonderful it looked and how much weight I had lost, but then I showed it to my sister who's never that forthcoming with compliments and as I showed her I said I know it doesn't look wonderful but....she immediately replied, you're wrong it does look wonderful, look how much weight you have lost, how can you think that doesn't look wonderful and you know what she's right.
Oh and no it wasn't a bug hun, I had a really bad allergic reaction to pineapple, my mouth, lips everything suddenly became really sore and had blisters within minutes all over my tongue and lips and then that in turn set off my psoriasis so bad that I couldn't move, use my hands or anything, was awful...so I guess I won't be eating fresh pineapple, well actually any pineapple to be honest again xxxxxx

hi everyone i wonderd if it would be ok to join this group. i started slimming world a week ago weighing in at 19.12lbs i got weighed yesterday and im now 5lbs lighter! yay me! im hoping to try maintain that kind of weight loss next week. well done to everyone for your losses. xxx

Hey Kel, :welcome: course you can join and well done on your loss, look forward to seeing how you get on and good luck xxxxxxxxx

Hey Guys,

Very upset that I am back in the 20's again. Hmph!

20 stone 4.. was 19 stone 9 not so long ago but have had an op and put on 9 lbs in 2.5 weeks!

Oh well, back to the grind stone again so hello to everyone :) x

hi guys well ive lost 10lbs in 2 weeks so far with slimming world! which is fantastic im into my 3rd week now and im getting weighed tonight. fingers crossed ive lots another 5lbs. well done to everyone for there losses. i started at 19.12lbs and now im 19.2lbs. not sure what i will weigh in tonight tho! xxxx

Well done sweetie 10lb in 2 weeks is amazing, you'll soon be down in the 18's...how did you get on last night, can't wait to hear, bet it was great xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hi Folks, can I join you all? I WI at 20st 9lb tonight, so out of the 21's :happy036:

:woohoo: wtg you, course you can join in the more the merrier xxx

Just a half off for me tonight, at 20.11 tonight. Not sure why as had been ok but Positive Mental Attitude and on we go!

Just a half off for me tonight, at 20.11 tonight. Not sure why as had been ok but Positive Mental Attitude and on we go!

well done hun, as Linda said half a lb of butter is quite an immense amount so well done you xxxx

Currently 20st 4 3/4, have just started following SW again but can't justify the cost of meetings at the moment.

Have crept back up over 20st in the past couple of weeks, it's miserable, hopefully I'll get back to 19 stone something in the next week or so.

Back