20 to 19 stone?

Just joining the 20 room.

Hope your well.

2 more posts for 50

50 post up now!

Hi everybody

I'm just into the 20s - (20st 13lbs). I put on 2lbs this week so was very relieved to stay under the dreaded 21st :)

I'm finally in the teens! I'm so pleased. I'm 19st 13lb and 1lb off 3st. I've been following the plan for 5 months now and I'm enjoying it so far. Some weeks are hard!

Hello everyone!!!
I've made it!
Weighed in tonight at 19st 11lbs!
So pleased.
Hope not to be here too long =D
xx

getting there... had a 2lb loss this week.
i did have a sneaky chinese last week though... eeek. so very pleased i lost something. was super goo dthe rest of the week mind. go me

Hello :)

May I join please?

I'm not going to group as I can't afford it but I go the chemist every Tuesday to 'weigh in'. This morning I weighed 19st 6lbs, which is a loss of 1lb from last week.

I started on 19th Feb and have so far lost 1st 3lbs.

Hello everybody =D

Had a lush loss of 4.5lbs this week. I'm now 19st 4.5lbs. Hopefully I will only be here another 2 weeks.. MAX!!!

Haf 2lbs off last week meaning i need 2.5lbs off at tinughts weigh in to be 19st exactly. Wish me luck!!

No loss for me this week, but no gain either so I auspice it's not all bad. Still 19st 5lbs.

I only had 0.5lb off at weigh in Wednesday. Not surprised. Had HALF a carroy cake on the Saturday! And a steak with cheesy garlic bread on the Wednesday night after weighing in. Naughty me.
I was very good the rest of the time though. So glad I didnt gain.
A loss is a loss at the end of it.
Been back on it this week. Been very good and VERY low syns.
Would LOVE to see a 2lbs loss on the scales Wednesday. That would take me to 19st exactly. Not been that weight for about 4 years. Fingers crossed.

Weighed in this morning and 1lb on.
Really have no idea how as I've eaten well, upped the exercise...me and the kids have been walking miles and I've been working hard on the exercise bike too!

I just don't get it - I really expecting a good loss this week, not a gain. :(

Maybe it was because of all the exercise hun. Maybe you built some muscle up ... remember that muscle weighs More fat. Chin up. Keep at it. Xxx

Hey everyone. . Just weighed.. had a lovely 4lbs off this week. Taking me down to 18stone 12. See you all in the next room!!! Xxx

Maybe it was because of all the exercise hun. Maybe you built some muscle up ... remember that muscle weighs More fat. Chin up. Keep at it. Xxx

My husband made me go and join the local SW group despite not really having the extra money to go. (Sounds silly whe it's only £5 a week doesn't it?)
Anyways...thoroughly enjoyed it - really grateful to my husband for pushing me and supporting me enough to make me go. I was doing bits of the plan wrong - like with the HEx's - I was having 2 of each whe you're only meant to have 1 of each. Just shows that it's easy to think you're doing everything right when you're actually not.

I'll keep plodding on with it, I'm enjoying eating healthier and I'm drinking sooo much more water as I've cut my coffee down from 7-10 cups a day to just 1! And I don't have milk anymore. No point giving up, I'll just get bigger and bigger and be teaching my kids bad habits in the process...

Hi everyone I was wondering if I can join, Im 20st 7lb as of last weigh in last Wednesday I had put on 2lb then, been working realy hard this week I realy want to get to the 19st mark iv worked realy hard this week and im hoping that I will loose the 2lb that I put on last week. Iv been around been so big for so long just want to loose the weight now.

still here, 1.5 lb to go to next room, cant wait to hit the 18s

Wow you have done amazing has it all been with slimming world and how long has it taken if you don't mind me asking x

Back