20 to 19 stone?

Hi everyone I was wondering if I can join, Im 20st 7lb as of last weigh in last Wednesday I had put on 2lb then, been working realy hard this week I realy want to get to the 19st mark iv worked realy hard this week and im hoping that I will loose the 2lb that I put on last week. Iv been around been so big for so long just want to loose the weight now.

Welcome to the thread :)
We're all in the same boat, I know exactly how you feel!! We're a friendly bunch here xx

Update from me...

It was my first official sw weigh in on Tuesday...5.5lbs off!!! I could have stood there and cried many happy tears :)

Current weight 19st 1.5lbs xx

Update from me...

It was my first official sw weigh in on Tuesday...5.5lbs off!!! I could have stood there and cried many happy tears :)

Current weight 19st 1.5lbs xx

That's a brilliant loss well done bet your realy chuffed not long now and you will be in the 18st I cant wait for that day cant wait to be in the 19st lol

Wow you have done amazing has it all been with slimming world and how long has it taken if you don't mind me asking x

Thank you. yes its all been from doing SW. I find it handy enough when u get used to it. thats 79lb in 40 weeks. it has flown by. just important to plan and keep positive and not get disheartened when ur up. each day is different, each week is different and if u know where gains come from you'll be fine.

That's a brilliant loss well done bet your realy chuffed not long now and you will be in the 18st I cant wait for that day cant wait to be in the 19st lol

Thank you so much, I was over the moon. In fact I got so emotional I had to go and sit down and have a sniffle to myself lol. Its weigh in again tonight, hoping for another emotional loss :).

You'll be where you want to be before you know it.
One step at a time, I just keep looking towards to next award I'll be due - every 7lb loss you get a sticker so ilium hoping for my 1/2 stone awad tonight, then I can focus on my 1stone and so on... Breaks it up a bit xx

Well it was weigh in last night, 3.5lbs off. Do I need a new room now?
Got my half stone sticker too! :)

Well it was weigh in last night, 3.5lbs off. Do I need a new room now?
Got my half stone sticker too! :)

Wow you as well, well done good luck on the new room guys amazing

Well I lost 4.5lb this week and got slimmer of the week yay so happy with my self im now 20st only half a pound and I will get my 1 stone award as well going to try so hard this week to get it wish me luck guys I could be changing rooms as of next week lol.

Hi everyone.
I lost 3lbs today bringing my total to 19.13, still a lot but better than what I was! :)

I'll probably be here for a few weeks yet so I thought I would pop in and say hello.

xxx

Baby brain caused me to think i should be in the next room lol but alas not yet. I was on mini mins a year or so ago and then feel pg. I left sw may 31st 11 weighing 19st 5lbs i rejoined 8 weeks ago with a 6 week old daughter weighing 19st 13lb. Last wi i was 19st 1lb.

I swapping groups this week so will weigh almost 2 days early. 9.30 tomorrow morning. Im hoping ill lose that 1lb or even 2 to get my stone but Im not feeling confident! We shall see.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins

Well with star week and a change in gros i gained half a pound so Im here until next week at least. Trip to Liverpool this weekend so who knows!

Well with star week and a change in gros i gained half a pound so Im here until next week at least. Trip to Liverpool this weekend so who knows!

Well done even though it was a lil gain chainging groups wont have helped im sure that you will be out of this group soon enough.

Well ladies I had weigh in on Wednesday and lost 3.5lb so im now 19st 10.5lb soooo happy not been in the 19st for a couple of years now,I also got my stone award so happy bunny all round, Iv had a bad week though so think that I will defo get a gain this week but I know why Its happened so going to draw a line under it and carry on.

Hello just found this thread, I'm 19 5, can't wait to get into next bracket! Not setting a goal this week other than to sts as I'm away for the weekend.

Another hald pound gain here so back to 19.2. So 3lb for my stone and the next bracket. Fc for next week

Hello all! Just joined on here and thought this was a good place to start! 2 weeks ago at 19st9lb and had first weigh in last Friday at 19st3lb to 6lbs off in the first week. Very happy, I usually don't get dramatic first week losses! I have my second weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a couple of lbs off.

Well done to all the losses you are doing realy well and to that lil gain don't worry to much about it, draw a line under it and start again it will soon come off. Well I lost half a pound this week so happy with that as I thought I would have gained as it had been a bad week for me soo im not 19st 10lb this week is another bad week though got my birthday tomorrow so don't think I will loose this week but I will try my best on the days between.

Back