20 weeks 20 lbs

Today I spent my calories on a couple of treats! Planned and controlled! I did a LOT of walking but unfortunately my Fitbit decided to die on me with no warning!

Food
B - none - bad habit, must break tomorrow
S - Apple
L - rice cakes, peanut butter, ham, carrot sticks
S - nuts, crackers
D - beans on toast
Treats - treatsize twirl, dairy milk, glass of rose

The twirl was unplanned but obligatory-we had a memorial service after school for a colleague who passed away after Easter with cancer and she was a big fan of chocolate, so everyone had a chocolate on their seat. It was a lovely service. I walked to the shop to buy the dairy milk. I'm so tired!! But want to get my 10000 steps in before bed.

Food today

B - protein shake
L - ham and cheese panini from Costa
D - 2 sausages, burger, couscous, salad - we had a BBQ!

So far I've only eaten 1100 cals. I'm toying with the idea of walking to the shop for ice cream or chocolate.

I did 2 hours at the gym this morning and walking around the shops. 14000 steps so far. I feel focused enough to be able to have treats!

It's 10 weeks. So I could still lose 10 lbs I suppose. To be honest I can't remember what the dress looks like . We went to choose it back in February and we won't have a fitting til mid June. All I remember is that it was long! And it won't hide anything - lumps or bumps wise!

I actually had a decent enough day yesterday and made good choices under the circumstances. Courses usually involve lots of biscuits and a buffet! But thankfully it wasn't the case! Also I went to nandos for dinner so was able to choose within my calorie allowance.

Food yesterday

B - none - took too long to get ready
S - 1 finger twix and banana
L - tuna baguette brown bread, s&v rivita minis
S - 2 crackers
D - butterfly chicken, salad and chips (I gave my husband half of the chips)

I also went to the gym for an hour and a half.

I feel good about yesterday - it could have been a very bad day but it was a good one in the end!

Last day at work today - sori to go on but I'm slightly excited that half term is here at last!!

Just catching up - love it when you wake up feeling like it's going to be a bad day but then turn it into a good day! Hope you're enjoying half term - I've only got 3 days at work this week so v happy about that.

I had a shiny gold bridesmaid dress a few years back that showed every lump and bump (gold doesn't suit me either so it wasn't a good look for me in any sense!!) but I got some Spanx shorts and they were actually really good. It was a pain getting them back up high enough after I'd been to the loo so I ditched than as soon as I got drunk (though they have a hole in the crotch so you don't need to pull them down if you don't want - it just feels wrong to me!!) but they definitely do the job in terms of smoothing everything out.

I hate it when this site doesn't work!!

Yesterday was another pretty good day.

B - banana
L -teriyaki salmon,rocket salad, noodles and sweet potato chips
D - baked beans, tapioca type crisps
S - chocolate and smarties

I'm eating too much chocolate I think. Will try and go without today. We're going for a picnic later - may have a cake! Counterproductive against the chocolate thing!

I walked for an hour and a half last night. 9000 steps and 13000 overall.

Weigh in Tomorrow-I'm optimistic!!

Just catching up - love it when you wake up feeling like it's going to be a bad day but then turn it into a good day! Hope you're enjoying half term - I've only got 3 days at work this week so v happy about that. I had a shiny gold bridesmaid dress a few years back that showed every lump and bump (gold doesn't suit me either so it wasn't a good look for me in any sense!!) but I got some Spanx shorts and they were actually really good. It was a pain getting them back up high enough after I'd been to the loo so I ditched than as soon as I got drunk (though they have a hole in the crotch so you don't need to pull them down if you don't want - it just feels wrong to me!!) but they definitely do the job in terms of smoothing everything out.

Luckily this dress is a dark colour. But it's straight to the floor. One of the bridesmaids is very slim and the other is or was at least similar in size to me. I can see my collarbone very prominently now and my hubby's not impressed that my boobs are smaller lol!!

I find control pants make me look worse! The flabby bits just hang over! Oh it's an awful business this bridesmaid malarkey - I didn't lose an ounce for my own wedding so I don't know why I'm making such a fuss this time!! Still, I've started so I may as well keep going!

I've got a skin coloured slip that goes under a dress that pulls everything in. ...because it goes down to about mid thigh you don't get bumps pushed into odd places!

Maybe worth a look if you need it nearer the time. ...although I'm sure you won't need it if you stay on plan x

Ooh where did you get it from? How high up does it go? It's around my waist where the overhang is most prominent! And my bottom - so they'd be handy for that!

Have a look on marks and Spencer for control underwear x

Will have a look in a couple of weeks to see what they've got.

Today I'm under calories by around 300 so will have a freddo. I didn't have cake. I had them in my hand (iced doughnuts) and thought that I'd rather have them with a cup of tea than a bottle of water on a picnic so put them back.

B - weetabix ss milk
L - ham sandwich (1 slice of bread), tapioca crisps, banana, strawberries
D - fry up but not fried - bacon, sausage, poached egg, toast and beans!

I made some cookies with banana, peanut butter, oats and protein powder - absolutely awful in both taste and texture ! They're now in the bin. And at 240 calories a piece what a waste of calories. I could have a dairy milk for that. Much more enjoyable. I haven't done any exercise today so will need to go for a walk after daughter goes to bed. Just for half an hour.

Going to the gym in the morning, then to look at a few houses - hubby still wants to move, I'm not bothered either way, but will go have a look to see - then look for a new car cos my finance agreement is about to come to an end. Busy day. Hopefully will get 12000 plus steps in - that's my daily goal for the holidays!

Oh it's an awful business this bridesmaid malarkey - I didn't lose an ounce for my own wedding so I don't know why I'm making such a fuss this time!!

I was thinking that today in between going for a run and dyeing my hair! I think it's cause I was so much younger when I got married - I had less grey hairs and unruly eyebrow hairs to worry about - lol!

Back