20 weeks 20 lbs

Today's food

B - weetabix ss milk

S - Apple

L - prawn salad and hummus, raspberries

S - cashews, banana

D - chicken breast with bbq seasoning, sweet potato wedges, green beans

S - protein shake

Gym - 33 min cross trainer , 20 min weights/mat work, 5 min cool down on treadmill. 14000 steps and 10k done today.

Well done on the loss x

Going to set mini goals. No dates, just goals. I'll tick them off with dates when I've reached them

1) reach 10st 7.4 lbs (half way)

2) reach 10st 3.4 lbs (1 stone mark)

3) reach 10st (just cos I want to)

4) reach 9st 11.4 lbs (the ultimate end goal)

Hooefully number 1 will be ticked off within the next two weeks.

I'll put these in my signature later today.

Going to set mini goals. No dates, just goals. I'll tick them off with dates when I've reached them

1) reach 10st 7.4 lbs (half way)

2) reach 10st 3.4 lbs (1 stone mark)

3) reach 10st (just cos I want to)

4) reach 9st 11.4 lbs (the ultimate end goal)

Hooefully number 1 will be ticked off within the next two weeks.

I'll put these in my signature later today.

Fantastic goals, good luck with them x

I've been feeling hungry all day today! It's been hard to stop myself from scoffing everything in sight. I did cave slightly and had a piece of toblerone. So I'd say I'm a little over calories-maybe 100.

B - porridge

S - banana

L - Turkey salad and hummus, raspberries

S - almonds and Brazil nuts, crisp bread with more hummus

D - cottage cheese with sweet potato and carrot mash instead of normal potatoes

S - toblerone

I'm in a bit of a quandry about tomorrow. I'm going to the gym but then going out for food with the girls from work so don't know what to eat during the day. Maybe protein shake for breakfast, no snack, salad for lunch and a banana after the gym. Then I can eat what I want out.

Nearly at 10000 steps today. 400 odd left. I'll get them in before bed I think.

My meal out tonight has been very indulgent-think I'm over by 2-300 calories, but not over maintenance so it's ok. Will be extra good now, Tuesday weigh in.

B - banana

L - turkey breast, carrot sticks and hummus, raspberries and an apple.

D - penne pasta with chicken, bacon and a creamy sauce with garlic bread. Chocolate fudge cake and ice cream. It was lovely and worth going over for.

I'm still in deficit for the week so it's not all bad

Went to the gym and did 40 minutes on the cross trainer and a few sit ups. It was packed - no equipment. Hope it's not like that every Thursday.

Feeling yucky today-all those carbs last night! Struggled at the gym yesterday and was going to give it a miss today but I need to go I think. I get to finish work early so it shouldn't be as busy there. Will do more strength than cardio to make up for the lack of it yesterday.

Omg I'm in a world of pain! I went to class this morning and part of the floor had raised up and I tripped and went fling into the wall and caught my hip on the corner of a window sill! That was during the warm up! I carried on but it's very sore!

Didn't post my food yesterday as I fell asleep on the sofa so went to bed early. I'm struggling with eating healthy at the moment. I feel I'm slowly falling off the wagon and clinging on for dear life!

B - weetabix

S - apple and a small cupcake with butter cream

L - carrots hummus and a small chicken breast

S - almonds and Brazil nuts, post gym banana, tiny piece my nan's cake

D - teriyaki salmon cous cous and raw carrot

See it doesn't look to bad apart from the cake but I cooked two pieces of salmon and ate most of it! Couldn't control myself!

Did 10000 steps, 20 minutes on the cross trainer - tabata style - and some weights and sit-ups etc

I ate some salmon before the class too! It's gone now! Today and tomorrow really need to be good days, and Monday too! I may put chocolate in my calorie allowance tomorrow just to satisfy a niggling craving

Hope your pain eases soon.

2 pieces of salmon won't hurt. ..yes it's more calories but if you're going to eat extra it's am excellent choice x

2 pieces of salmon won't hurt. ..yes it's more calories but if you're going to eat extra it's am excellent choice x

I suppose so. But today's not been brilliant! I do feel like I need a couple of days off all this calorie counting. It's been 4 weeks relentlessly watching every calorie that goes in my mouth and it's starting to take over everything I do. So, hubby and I are out on Friday night, staying in a hotel, then a friend's BBQ on Saturday, and I'm going to not count calories at all after the gym Friday afternoon or Saturday all day. Then back on it on the Sunday.

Today's food

B - porridge, Apple , salmon

L - carrots, humous, lettuce and ham

S - cashews, peanut butter

D - chicken stuffed with garlic and herb cream cheese, wrapped in bacon, with carrots, new pots and green beans and a red wine sauce (I made it all from scratch), glass of rosè

S - two finger kit Kat, treatsize pack of chocolate buttons.

All within my 1500 calorie allowance

Exercise - missfit and a walk around the shops, 10000 steps done!

Within calories today, no exercise but 10000 steps done.

B - 2 boiled eggs

S - cashews

L - baked beans and ham

S - freddo caramel

D - roast chicken dinner, glass of wine

S - plain freddo

I've planned my meals for the week up to Friday afternoon, just to make sure I stay on track. Not optimistic for Tuesday weigh in but I have a day to claw it back.

No chocolate or wine yesterday ! 10000 steps but no other exercise

B - weetabix milk

L - crackers cheese grapes

D - chicken fajitas, salad, salsa, stir fried veg, yogurt

S - almonds, Brazil nuts, banana

Weigh day today. Not expecting much. Think totm is imminent!

Today's weigh in 10st 7.6 lbs, which means 1lb lost. That's pretty decent. I must keep reminding myself that this was my original goal!

9.8lbs off so far so 0.2 lbs away from my 1st mini goal!

Today's weigh in 10st 7.6 lbs, which means 1lb lost. That's pretty decent. I must keep reminding myself that this was my original goal!

9.8lbs off so far so 0.2 lbs away from my 1st mini goal!

Woo hoo, well done x

Woo hoo, well done x

Thank you. I was glad because it didn't look likely on Monday!

Food yesterday

B - protein shake

L - tuna, crackers, carrots, humous, lettuce and raspberries

D - salmon, noodles and veg

S - strawberries, cashews, Apple

Went to gym for 45 minutes and did 13000 steps

Yesterday I had a slight wobble and went over calories but only by 150 or so. I was so hungry!

B - protein shake

L - same as Tuesday - tuna, carrots, lettuce, hummus, crackers, strawberries and raspberries

D - Cajun chicken and sweet pot chips, small glass of wine

S - Brazils and almonds, Apple, peanut butter, small bag of popcorn

I did 10 minutes of arms, some sit-ups and plank at home and my 10000 steps. I may start gradually increasing my step goal. I find it hard on non gym days just to walk 10000 steps in my daily routine but it encourages me to do some exercise in the house.

I'm going to write today's food now so that I've committed to it

B - protein shake

L - chicken breast, carrots, hummus, crackers, strawberries

D - steak and veg and salad

S - cashews, Apple and peanut butter

I'm not sure if I'll get to the gym so I need to get some form of exercise in at home. Not sure what yet though. Maybe a Dvd

Yesterday I stuck to my plan pretty well apart from s couple of alterations, the most significant being the freddo I bought and ate on my way home from work.

B - protein shake

L - chicken breast, carrot sticks and humous, lettuce and crackers

D - steak and cous cous

S - Apple, peanut butter, freddo, almonds and brazils

I got to the gym, did 14500 steps, so I'm chuffed with that. Off plan today and tomorrow but will still log my food.

Hi elsbels - just read through your diary and looks like you're def on track for your 20 week goal :) I stupidly only left myself 7 weeks before starting to shape up for my bridesmaid dress, despite getting the dress in December, so you've definitely been more forward-thinking and sensible than me - lol!

Hi elsbels - just read through your diary and looks like you're def on track for your 20 week goal :) I stupidly only left myself 7 weeks before starting to shape up for my bridesmaid dress, despite getting the dress in December, so you've definitely been more forward-thinking and sensible than me - lol!

Hey thanks for subscribing. I'm sure you left plenty of time and you'll look stunning in your dress! I'm one of 3 bridesmaids and I know the other two will look amazing so the pressure is on to look decent!!

Back