200 lbs to lose

bit of a milestone - I managed to walk a mile yesterday and it didn't kill me. In fact I quite enjoyed it.

well done thats a great a achievement well done you x x

only 1 lb off this week but at least its a loss. This week was no better or worse than last week so the difference in weight loss is annoying. Hopefully this means a big loss next week :rolleyes:

Well done, a loss is a loss try mixing your foods up a bit as if you repeat your meals your body will eventually get used to the routine

well done Buffy. You're doing so well

:D well done

I have 'treated' myself to a new bathroom scales. My current one doesn't go high enough to weigh me, so I was going to Boots. But having done some research there are ones thant can weigh me and aren't expensive. So an early Christams present to myself should arrive in the next few days.

In other (non diet) news I have had 2 offers on my flat in the last couple of days so I will be moving soon. This is very exciting!

I have 'treated' myself to a new bathroom scales. My current one doesn't go high enough to weigh me, so I was going to Boots. But having done some research there are ones thant can weigh me and aren't expensive. So an early Christams present to myself should arrive in the next few days.

In other (non diet) news I have had 2 offers on my flat in the last couple of days so I will be moving soon. This is very exciting!
hi buffy thats great with the scales will save you some money to i like to go to boots at least once a month or every 2 months lol i love the slip to put on the fridge lol
oh good luck with the offers on your flat hope all goes smooth and you will be moving in no time x x x

Well done!

buffy well done 5lbs thats amazing love well done

Thanks everyone! I am now in a rhythm which is working well. I have had a couple of bad days, but I am really happy as when this has happened I have sorted myself out and not let it go on for days.

I went out a couple of times last week to places I usually go and I pointed up some meals I know I would like before going. I was truly shocked when I found my ‘usual’ desert was 15 points (nearly 1000 calories). It’s only a small cake thing and because it is wheat free I assumed it was more like 500 calories and so 5 or 6 points (this is standard for most of the gluten free desserts/cakes/brownies I eat). Thank goodness I checked because I never would have thought egg whites, chocolate and sugar would be the same as Pizza or chip shop chips.

buffy i know what you mean its amazing what calories are in certain things really opens your eyes really glad your doing well love x x

So my brand new scales that I was really excited about have packed in. I am however sticking to the plan and think I am still losing. Hopefully a set of scales will confirm that soon!

hi buffy
can you send them back and get them replaced you have not had them that long
good luck when you do wi hun x x

Hey everyone !! How has christmas been!! I have munched so much rubnish but im on it now :( got a couple of micro noodle bowls I have tbem filled with soup for my lunch and dinner at work :) few drinks tomorrow night then thats defo me back on sw properly 100% im gona walk a mile everyday and swim a mile (64 lengths) everyday I am off my work. 2014 is gona be my year :) im aiming for 8 stone more by ne t new yr that will be a total 11 stone weight loss. Will still be quite a bit to go but a big dent!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back