2008 holiday challenge.;)

Sounds promising skinnymonkey1day! im hoping to at least to lose quite a bit b4 i go and ive goto get my ass into action!

Ruthyxxxx

Not told you all, so shushhhhhhh, but OH has told me if i get to goal by 31st may he will take me abroad for a week at no cost to myself, I have been doing so good, but i'm really worried that things will slow down so bad that i'll be a loser in every sense lol....... eldest boy has just walked in with a box of 3 walnut whips, ahhhhhhhhhhh, he told me to eat one a day, he said you have'nt got to scoff em all at once you know, don't know if i should kiss him or hit him. Jax x

As a non walnut whip fan I dont know that its worth.....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Nestle Walnut Whip, Vanilla 35g each[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 8½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 8½ Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]
But each to their own NannyJ! So - do tell us all how many (if any) have you eaten? hehe xoxox

Hit him definately! Sweet thought though!

Nannyjax done tell anyone i told you this but to keep him sweet have plenty of (S.E.X)....Think of all those calories you will burn and he be happy....kill 2 birds with one stone....so to speak....

Before you know it you be packing your bags and going on a plane.......the way to a mans heart isnt always through his stomach.

Ruthy xxxx ;)

Too true Ruthy! Me and my blokey were "friendly" this morning, I went shopping this afternoon and he gave me £100 to buy an outfit for next sat night!! xxx

Rainbow has said it all!

Enough said...
Get those sexy knickers out and shave yer legs....it might 'his' lucky night heeheee:cupid:

He will be on -------------->:character00100:

Ruthy xxx

ha - loving it! Bless them, they really dont realize to what extent we work them! xxx

You girls are so naughty but blooming hilarious:rotflmao:
Rainbow I can't believe they are 8.5 syns:cry:I have so far resisted, and although i did,nt slap him for buying them I could of earlier when i discovered he had scoffed one:D

I know - you dont get much for your syns do you?! They're teeny weeny xx

Nah men havent got a clue how we work! thats why it WORKS haha

Ruthy xxx

Back