2011 - it will happen!

Roxypuppydog

Hi all

Mantra ....
2011 is the year the weight loss will come off and stay off.

Fed up of saying 'nil by mouth' or 'my body is a temple' (to which my OH laughs - a ruin).

Tomorrow begins - Operation Palma, but as yet can't decide to return to WW and try Pro points or go for something new and try SW.

Feeling POSITIVE!!!

New to Minimins and don't know where I posted this an hour ago - can't find it!

hi Roxypuppydog and :welcome: to the forums! You have a really positive attitude which will really help you lose the weight. I have been on WW since last July so have had a chance to use both the old points system and the new propoints system. I actually prefer the propoints system as it seems to fit in better with my lifestyle. Ultimately you have to find a healthy eating plan which works for you!

There is a sticky at the top of the Intro's forum titled 'Guided Tour of Minimins' - might be worth having a look just to get an idea of how the site works and posting privileges.

Wishing you the very best of luck on your weight loss journey

Hiya! I too have started today and am back one WW trying the pro points! Good luck to you :)

Good luck to both of you too!
Miracles do happen - but I think I've used mine up by having 2 beautiful IVF babies!
So this has got to be down to me and me alone!! Well that and lots of support on here!!

Back