2011, the year of skinnyminnieme!

Well these antibiotics are making me feel rubbish, I just get a sense of fatigue with them and my mood gets pretty low.

However stuck with the plan today, despite deciding against going to class. yes i do wish id been now. The scales at home which are usually pretty accurate say 1lb loss. So i'll go with that, until I can get to another class which may not be till tuesday.

I really didnt want to cook anything for dinner today but had SW wedges and low fat mac cheese (milk from HEA).

I really hope to get exercising again, and if i can find a class to go to tomorrow hopefully that will pull me out of my slump!!

Hey,

Yeh anti biotics can make you feel like that! Hope you feel better soon!

Well done for sticking to the plan even though you didn't go to class, I'm sure you would've lost.

KJX

well i got a zumba dvd last night and gave it a bash! hard to do at home on the carpet but it def made me feel better :)

the SW website told me to WI and record this morning, so I did that to be sure and scales say ive lost 2.5lbs! feeling much happier about things today :)

I've also seen either KJ or nattymo, (sorry cant remember who at this point!) does a running total of syns for the week, I think im going to give this a try as might be a bit easier for me!)
B: 2xweetabix (HEB), milk from HEA (remainder in fridge for cups of tea)
L: big bowl of melon, pineapple, banana topped with vanilla mullerlight
D: making burgers with Xlean mince, SW chips and some veg.

Drinks: water, tea, diet coke
Syns 105 for the week (unless i have an actimel if my tummy's not feeling great either, which will be 1.5 syns)

have a good day all :)

well done Sazzler! 2.5 is ace.
Yeah, i have been doing a running total of weekly sins, helps me over weekends and things as I dont tend to use loads in the week, but I can balance it out overall.

How ru girls getting on? It's been very quiet on the posting front? Lol.
Well ive had a bad week, totally didn't stick to plan and haven't bothered to keep a diary. I was ok though because I stayed the same when I weighed in last night.

Hope your both ok

KJX

Back