2011 Xenical Diary!

Thanks guys! That's really helpful I have been following the slimming world diet for the past few weeks and lost a total of 14lb in 4 weeks, I'm 17st 2 so still a long way to go. Is the slimming world diet a good one to follow while taking the Xenical or just keep checking the packages for fat and calories?! I'm deff gunna get the alii cookbook and use it as a bible. I'm feeling really positive about this pill and diet and hoping I carry on that way.
Thankies again. Really appreciate it. ?
Xxxx

with my cereal at breakfast as you are mean't to have a 300ml milk allowance, what I have left over I make a banana fluff (thats what I call it as its so light n fluffy lol) so left over milk 1 banana whack into food processor for 4 minutes.....because it is so light and airy it fills you.....and gives you energy to start the day......
with alli they do sometimes ask you to use low fat olive spread...(only extremely small quantities) I haven't had any side affects and its only in a few things

:) x

I know there's other people doing SW and Xenical but I'd still check the packages.. :)

DollyDayDream86 said:
Thanks guys! That's really helpful I have been following the slimming world diet for the past few weeks and lost a total of 14lb in 4 weeks, I'm 17st 2 so still a long way to go. Is the slimming world diet a good one to follow while taking the Xenical or just keep checking the packages for fat and calories?! I'm deff gunna get the alii cookbook and use it as a bible. I'm feeling really positive about this pill and diet and hoping I carry on that way.
Thankies again. Really appreciate it. ?
Xxxx

Sorry stephy to take over your diary....
I am a sw and xenical girl and will be going back there! (did cd before Christmas) sw is a great one to follow! I have a food thread, and a diary on here so feel free to check it out... You just need to watch somethings that go out of the 5g rule like butter, and oils and chocolate, but I have all of the cookbook, and make a lot out of them just using things that I can have and its good!

Stephy, you are doing well... if you are after a fitness dvd that will give you a great work out in 20 mins, go for gillian michaels 30 day shred... its fab. Even if you didn't do it every day, you could do it with some Wii fit, or the dvd you have already.
You are so close to getting back to goal and you know you can and have done it before, so you should use that as your motivating vibe!

Good luck hun...

hey everyone haven't checked in for a while... just caught up!

Well first things is i've been naughty! sunday was derby day (Rugby) had a sunday dinner (giant yorkshire etc) and a bit of chinese once i was drunk !

Then valentines had a meal out with the OH butttt...

The exercise is all there been making myself do my wii fit everyday for about 45 minutes :) around 170 cals it says i burn whether its true i dunno haha!

But back to norm now no more big events till my sisters birthday in march so no exscuses!

Going to weigh my self in morning.. and measure my self then will do myself a goal of a month :)

booboocraig - i've been looking for a good lowfat cook book is alli a good one?!

And hey to dollydaydream :) Good luck on your journey and just take it day by day!

and thanks kes! i was debating getting the 30day shred for march and doing that everyday?! and doing a little blog on it?!

what you all think!?
xxx

Hiya Steph....start of a new week so tighten your belt and don't allow naughties through lol :)

The allí diet plan book is good and the recipes are great and easy to follow.....because Alli is also Orlistat it means it takes everything into account ie so you don't have any side affects...although some ingredients are over the 5g per 100g rule they are so small that it has no affect.....
Highly recommend

Hope your well :):):)

no more naughties for me! :)

and i am shopping tomorrow looking at fitness dvds etc cos the one i have is too long. i need something quick just because i wont do it again when its daunting!
so i will look at the book see if theres actually anything i like in it ! haha

i'm well otherwise thank you .. a cold though courtesy of the oh!

and i haven't been on my wii fit today because of it feel so drained and sore throat nose like a tap etc haha!

may try get on it even if its just for 10-15 mins instead of my usual 45 mins!

hope your well too :)!

Try and get a fitness dvd with different levels then they are mainly short sessions !!
I have posted a few recipes on Xenical link ......
Nothing worse than colds hope you feel better soon !!

Just relax its important that you feel better instead of draining yourself....:):):)

thank you! ill have a look at the recipes :)

not been exercising as i should an not been as strict as i usually am with my food.. but i have a really bad cold and i feel my whole motivation has gone to zilch!

But yesterday i bought the 30 day shred! will be starting it monday! Woo!

Will do a thread on my journey through it to keep me going really excited to do it if i'm honest!
:D

Glad you have 30 day shred mine is due to arrive today !! so will do 30 minutes biggest loser in morning and 30 day shred in evening , hopefully my treadmill will arrive next week so can do that also.....

When you have a cold its hard to be motivated and to be honest your rundown to start with so its hard to think of exercise....
My partner is working away now so it means I have to walk dogs 4 times a day with 2 walks been big....with the horses i am lugging hay bales and pushing wheel barrows so I am hoping to shed weight they way also lol

have a great day and hope you feel better soon :):)

Soooo

I'm cooking for the OH on friday night :/

dreading it as i've never cooked anything properly... butttt i'm looking into doing a nandos style meal.. the marinades are low fat.. but what about the chicken!? and ill be doing them in pitta breads.. and doing my own style of rice of some sort haha :)

sound okay?!

Yes chicken is fine make sure its skinless... I know the meals in alli say a chicken breast around 125-130g is a serving...I went to Nandos other day yum :)

Sounds great :):)

thank you :)

need to know how to make the spicy rice?! god knows!

Want to do him nandos chicken marinated in a pitta with spicy rice and he loves garlic bread sooo may do him nachos for starter for him too..

just need recipes or at least know how to do it haha!

I will look through my recipes for spicy rice tomorrow.....omg I love nandos macho peas mmmm....:)

Thank youu :)

i love nandos too! could eat it all the time!
[FONT=&quot]SPICY NANDOS STYLE RICE
1/2 c. sliced green onions
1/2 c. minced carrots
1/2 c. minced red pepper
1 jalapeno and serrano pepper, minced
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 c. cooked rice (cooked in chicken broth)
2 tbsp. snipped cilantro
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. soy sauce
Hot pepper sauce to taste

Cook onions, carrots, red pepper and jalapeno pepper in oil in large skillet over medium high heat until tender crisp. Stir in rice, cilantro, lime juice, soy sauce, and pepper sauce; cook until thoroughly heated. Serve with Barbecued Shrimp[/FONT]

thats the only recipe i could find online and its only off that yahoo ask thingy... so ill have a gander at what you can find.. :)

Thanks alot!

Sounds good :)

I do a lot of cooking so np lol....look on BBC - Homepage in the food/recipe part there is spicy rice which sounds good and the ingredients are easy to find :)

This site is brilliant and thankyou such kind words ....your a lovely person :):)

Back