2011 Xenical Diary!

Yupyup :)
How are you getting on?!?
Still sticking with the shred and treadmill?!? Xx

I stopped the shred so my back/hip would heal and I have been doing my ifit weightloss workout and 3 miles a day on the treadmill....I can actually run again so i am so chuffed lol

I am feeling very positive like you :):) xxx

yay! sounds very good :D

im doing race for life this year 5k so i'm going to start training for that soon.. may wait till the shred has finished though :/

i'm glad were been positive though :D! Xx

I think as long as you remain positive you can conquer almost anything.....look at how far we have all come so far...there is no way i'm going back to what I was like its too much hard work getting this all off lol
Good for you on doing a run its a great target to set yourself....i am targeting a walk which is in May :):)xxx

Rach you have to listen to your body and if it says stop you should do....as long as you are doing some exercise 30 day shred can wait till your ready :)

We all have to take things in our stride Rach...I haven't done shred for over a week as I want my hip/back better before I start again....the last thing you want is to injure yourself and not be able to exercise again !! :)

Everythings going really well atm. No slip ups or naughty days...

Buying a new dress next week for my sisters birthday on the 18th... the only bad thing is were going for a meal and then a night out !

All you can eat chinese sigh...

So can see that weekend been a bad one!

But cant remember the last time i was naughty.. and with this 30 day shred everyday keeps me on the straight and narrow..don't wanna do all that hard work for nothing.

Will be starting my running training on monday.. want to be able to run again without dying lol

enjoy running when the weathers nice its just guna be a shock when its horrible lol if all this exercise don't boost my weight loss god knows what will lol

Hope everyone is well and doing good!:D

Well done Stephy for getting motivated you will see the difference and amazingly feel so much better :):)

Chinese doesn't have to be bad ...eat slowly and don't go for fried/battered things....fill up with lots of water....a little naughty thing doesn't hurt its when you can't stop like a pringle lol
Your doing so well keep it up :):) xxx

haha! once you pop you cant stop!

Well i always have the exact same thing everytime i go...

Starter - Satay Chicken on skewers
Main - Chicken curry with rice

lol i'm one of those people who stick to what they know!
xx

I am the same Steph...you get to know what works with the tablet too :) xxx

yeah definetly! Keep my self from jumping on the scales though.. all i want to see is 9st something instead of 10 grrrr!

feels like i've been above 10 for a while nowww ..positive thinkin steph haha!

In self destruct mode!

Had a bad weekend it's carried right on till yesterday :,(

Bad thing is I was 10.6 Friday just jumped on and I've put 4pounds on!!!

Not happy but all my own fault. Sigh.

Back to the diet again today but Chinese Friday for sisters bday grrr wish wasn't going now !!!

Hey hun.. don't get down about it. Try and make good choices for the rest of the week and try and get in a little more exercise.. I'm sure you will be fine

Stay strong Steph...

Today is about today forget what happened before not worth beating yourself up over as it will make you worse..........take each day as it comes :)

Thanks girls back on the straight an narrow except all the junkfood has given me stomach ache but I'll stick to he diet for ret of week and try get some exercise in tooxx

Hey Hun, how's it going???

I've come back to xenical!!!! We can do this

Back