Snack
Chicken slices
Lunch
HM carrot and butternut squash soup
Snack
Melon, grapes
Dinner
HM cottage pie 2 syns

The cottage pie was so yummy. I always make this recipe even when I'm not doing slimming world and all the family love it. I had another helping after dinner, I couldn't help myself. I've had my 5 cups of green tea and a litre of water. I usually struggle to drink as much water at the weekend but I kept glugging. Bootcamp is on a weeks break this week. I'm going walking tomorrow with one of the girls and I've ordered the 30 day shred plus a skipping rope. Hopefully it will come tomorrow or Tuesday and I can get started with that.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
2 slices of ww toast hexb with spinach and mushroom scrambled eggs and some tinned toms
Snack
Handful of grapes
Sliced chicken
Lunch
Snacks
Mikado sticks 6 syns

Not sure of what I'm having for dinner. I did 30 mins on the bike and I'm going for an hours walk soon.

shrinkydinkydoo said:
Today's food extra easy
Breakfast
2 slices of ww toast hexb with spinach and mushroom scrambled eggs and some tinned toms
Snack
Handful of grapes
Sliced chicken
Lunch
Snacks
Mikado sticks 6 syns

Not sure of what I'm having for dinner. I did 30 mins on the bike and I'm going for an hours walk soon.

I had some leftover cottage pie for dinner and some melon afterwards.

I've been out all day with the kiddies, walking loads getting some body magic in. I bought a salmon and cucumber sandwich from m&s which I thought was a good choice, I've checked the syns online and it was 17.5 syns! I'll take 6 syns off for my healthy extra but I can't believe it was that high. Oh well live and learn. I'm going to try and get on my bike for another 30 mins today then I'm going to play netball tonight for an hour and a half. Still no sign of my 30 day shred DVD. I wish it would hurry up, I can't wait to get started.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix hexb + 2 syns with semi skimmed milk hexa
Snacks
Sliced chicken
Banana
Lunch
M&S Salmon and cucumber Sandwich 11.5 syns + hexb

I'm having a salmon fillet with salad for dinner later and I'll prob have some fruit as a snack.

Weigh in tonight Hopefully I will get my stone award. I don't have dinner before I weigh in and tonight I'm going out straight after so I will have to take something to munch on.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
2 chocolate weetabix hexb + 2 syns with semi skimmed milk
Snacks
Banana
M&S prawns with sweet chilli dip 2 syns
Lunch
Salmon fillet salad
Snacks
Grapes

shrinkydinkydoo said:
Weigh in tonight Hopefully I will get my stone award. I don't have dinner before I weigh in and tonight I'm going out straight after so I will have to take something to munch on.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
Snacks
Banana
M&S prawns with sweet chilli dip 2 syns
Lunch
Salmon fillet salad
Snacks
Grapes

Good luck

I lost 1.5lbs last night and I got my stone award. I was supposed to go out for a meal tonight with the oh but I cooked a low syn curry for us instead and it was lovely.

Today's food
Breakfast
2 choc weetabix hexb +2 syns with ss milk
Snacks
Banana
French fries 4.5 syns
Grapes, strawberrys and blackberrys
Lunch
Uncle bens Mexican rice pot 1.5 syns
Dinner
Prawn and sweet potato Thai green curry. I made my own syn free curry paste but used coconut milk so around 5 syns?
Snacks
Hm Ginger cake 5syns

Total syns 18

My dinner

Attachments

• image-2419919605.jpg
    image-2419919605.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 78
shrinkydinkydoo said:
I lost 1.5lbs last night and I got my stone award. I was supposed to go out for a meal tonight with the oh but I cooked a low syn curry for us instead and it was lovely.

Today's food
Breakfast
2 choc weetabix hexb +2 syns with ss milk
Snacks
Banana
French fries 4.5 syns
Grapes, strawberrys and blackberrys
Lunch
Uncle bens Mexican rice pot 1.5 syns
Dinner
Prawn and sweet potato Thai green curry. I made my own syn free curry paste but used coconut milk so around 5 syns?
Snacks
Hm Ginger cake 5syns

Total syns 18

My dinner

Fantastic. Well done x

I've been having major chocolate cravings tonight but I have resisted and had my 2 hi fi light bars instead :). I've had a busy day today. I went and got my hair cut straight from work so I didn't get back until late. I was knackered when I came ack so no exercise for me. I'm starting the 30 day shred DVD tomorrow and Bootcamp is back on Monday.

Today's food green day
Breakfast
2 slices of ww toast hexb with light philli hexa + 2syns bertolli light spread
Snacks
Orange
Rachel's organic low fat yogurt 2 syns
Lunch
Leftover sweet potato curry 4 syns
Dinner
Same curry 4 syns with a salad with low fat cheddar hexa
Snacks
Grapes
2 hi fi light bars hexb

Total syns 12

Oops I haven't updated my diary for a week! I had a bad few days last week and I maintained at weigh in. I was pretty chuffed with that seeing as I had been eating chocolate non stop. I went to Bootcamp mon, wed and fri and netball Tuesday. I went away yesterday with the girls and made good slimming world choices. We went to pizza hut and I had pasta in a tomato sauce with peppers, chicken, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. I stuck with spirits and diet coke all night. Today when we went to get food I had a jacket potato with beans and cheese. I'm really happy I stuck with the plan while I was away and especially today when I was hungover. I've been 100% since my weigh in on Wednesday I hope it shows on the scales this week.

We did boxing at Bootcamp tonight and I loved it! It was so fun and I was dripping with sweat which is always good. I really hope I get a good loss this week but my * week is approaching so I hope that doesn't effect it.

Today's food red day

Breakfast
2 slices ww toast hexb with blueberry jam and bertolli spread 3 syns
Snack
Deli snack thing 2.5 syns
Banana
Lunch
Feta salad hexa
Snacks
2 Alpen light bars 6 syns
Rachel's low fat yogurt 2 syns
Dinner
2 choc weetabix hexb + 2 syns with semi skimmed milk hexa
Mixed berries with fat free yogurt

Syns 15.5

Went to look at a wedding venue today and it was horrible. I was so disappointed because it looked so good on the website but it was really worn down and dingy. We are having a mare trying to find a venue we like :-( I just want to find one we both like and get it booked so we can start planning. I finally found my DVD player today so I can start the 30 day shred. I went for an hours walk this morning and just done 10 minutes skipping. I will do the DVD when the kids are in bed.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
2 slices ww toast hexb with philli hexa and bertolli light spread 2 syns
Snacks
Banana
Slices of chicken
Lunch
Omelette with mushrooms, peppers, spring onions, cherry toms and feta
Snacks
Deli chicken snack 2.5
Melon
Dinner
Fillet steak stir fry
3 mini toblerone pieces 7.5

Total syns 12

I'm back from weigh in and 4lb off for me! I'm so happy because I came on this morning and I thought it would effect my weigh in. I'm glad I made sensible choices when I went away, it has obviously paid off. Bootcamp was a toughie tonight, the sweat was dripping off me.

Today's food red day
Breakfast
2 choc weetabix hexb +2 syns with semi skimmed milk hexa
Snacks
Mixed berries with fat free yogurt
Lunch
Vegetable stir fry
Dinner (after weigh in)
2 slices ww toast with choc philli 5 syns
Hi if bar 6 syns

Total syns 13

It's my * week and I've been craving chocolate really badly, I made do with some mikado sticks but I could have happily eaten a big fat bar of chocolate.

Today's food green day

Breakfast
Snacks
Grapes with fat free yogurt
Lunch
2 slices ww toast with snap pot of beans 2 syns
Snacks
Apple, banana
12 mikado sticks 6 syns
Dinner
Aunt Bessie's mini roasts 2 syns with mushy peas
Snacks
Hi if bar hexb
Melon

Total syns 12

Fridays food green day

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix hexb + 2 syns with semi skimmed milk hexa
Snacks
Banana, orange, kiwi berries
Lunch
Beans on ww toast hexb + 2 syns for spread
Snack
Mug shot
Dinner
Plain jacket potato (I was in a rush)

I went out and stuck to spirits with diet coke all night. When I got home I resisted the kebab and had a packet of French fries instead.

Saturday extra easy

Breakfast
2 slices ww toast hexb with st dalfour jam 2 syns
Snacks
Melon
Sliced chicken
Lunch
We went to a hungry horse pub. I had blackened tuna steak with a jacket potato. 5 syns?
Dinner
Small bowl of rice

I feel yucky today. I don't know if I'm getting a cold or my hay fever is playing up but I feel rotten :-(

Today's food extra easy

Breakfast
2 slices ww toast with jam hexb + 2 syns
Snacks
Apple
Sliced chicken
Lunch
Golden rice with a feta salad hexa
Snack
Kit kat 5.5 syns
Melon
Chocolate buttons 7 syns
Dinner
Rice fusions 2.5 syns with salad and chicken slices

Total syns 17

I've caught the dreaded lurgie :-( feel absolutely horrible. I hope it doesn't last too long.
Today's food

Breakfast
2 slices ww toast hexb with philli hexa 1 syn
Snacks
2 alpen light bars hexb
Choc buttons 6 syns
Lunch
Chicken salad
Dinner
Prawn stir fry

Total syns 7

I had a red day today but Ive just realised I haven't had any meat or fish.

Today's food

Breakfast
Apple
Lunch
2 slices ww toast hexb with philli hexa
Snack
Melon
Dinner
Roast butternut squash with feta hexa and a salad
Snack
2 Alpen light bars hexb

Went to weigh in tonight absolutely caked in mud from Bootcamp! We were doing these exercises where you crawl under each other and I got filthy. It was fun though :) weigh in went really well, I'm 4.5lbs down this week! I'm really chuffed because I got my 1.5 stone award tonight and I was slimmer of the week again. I'm so happy because I've never got past the stone mark before. I took my measurements today and since February 14th I've lost 3" from my hips 1.5" from my waist 1" from each thigh 1.5" from my belly button. My clothes feel different they are getting baggy and clothes that were too small before, now fit. I'm aiming for my 2 stone award next.

Today's food red day

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix hexb +2 syns with semi skimmed milk
Lunch
Stir fry veg
Snack
Sliced chicken
No dinner because it was late when I got back from weigh in
Hi fi bar hexb
Munchies 12syns?
6 mikado sticks 3 syns
Apple

Total syns 17

I'm still feeling really rubbish and full of cold :-(

Today's food

Breakfast
Mini weetabix hexb with semi skimmed milk hexa
Apple
Snacks
Mixed berries with fat free natural yogurt
Lunch
Small sushi pack 1.5 syns
Kit kat 5.5 syns
Dinner
Quorn chilli with rice and salad
Snacks
4 mini eggs 3 syns

I will have some chocolate later to use the rest of my syns.

Back