2012 JUDD Diet

Loving this diet, lost 2lbs this week I only do 3 down days a week, so I couldn't be happier, how is everyone else finding it?

Hi there. I'm back on Juddd for the umpteenth time but really determined to stick to it this time. I have the support of my hubby this time which is really helping as he is not nagging me to eat on a DD.

I have six stone to lose all together and have been on Juddd for 2 weeks and have lost 12lbs so far :)

Karen x

The site recommends diet shakes etc so you can be sure of calories, but I don't really think this is necessary. I found cup-a-soups to be good as most only contain maybe 70/80 calories. so a few of them a day or snacky bits, and then I'd have a small meal in the evening, normally chicken/pork and boiled potatoes. As a side note, please don't get bogged down by having EXACTLY, for example, 420cals a day, it's ok to go over by as much as probably 200 or even 300 if you feel it will help you get through the day, because you're eating so little anyway you will still lose weight. I'm on exante now but when I did JUDDD last year I lost quite a bit of weight (can't remember if it was a stone or half a stone) in about 2 weeks, but I was also exercising a lot at the time too x

Hi there. I'm back on Juddd for the umpteenth time but really determined to stick to it this time. I have the support of my hubby this time which is really helping as he is not nagging me to eat on a DD.

I have six stone to lose all together and have been on Juddd for 2 weeks and have lost 12lbs so far :)

Karen x

well done, excellent start. I am really enjoying this part time diet, yes the down days can be hard but its only a day ;)
Keep us posted on how you are getting on:)

Hi guys, Im starting this tomorrow...well technically today but with and UD. I have 3 stone to loose and am wanting to loose it asap. Quick question...how many cals do you have on UD and do you do any exercise?

Iv had an 11 day stint on exante but cant seem to get past 11 days and even then always hungry and am fed up of missing out on social occasions because of it, I think I can manage 1 day at a time as I always find day 1 on exante the easiest! x

Hi Becca. Hope you get on well with JUDDD. I don't count cals on an up day and the book says you don't have to - you just eat what you want without intentionally overeating.

Good luck x

Hi Becca, I went on the JUDDD website and worked out my cals on the calculator, on induction I was allowed 426 on Downs and 2200 on ups, but I have stopped counting on my up days but am still strict on my downs. I also have 2 up days on the weekend which is acceptable, I am aiming for a steady 2lb a week loss on a sustainable diet and so far all is good, take a look at my diary if it helps, good luck;)

Well here I am again not been on this forum for a while , it seems like its a bit sleepy round here ... anyone awake ? lol
Well tried vlcd but keep failing , i have done JUDDD , and thought its good as one day on and one day off .
I'll make today a down day .
Is there life out there ?

quick question ?

had a look at their website n calculated i would be 420 on dd and 2200 on ud so could i do over the week -dd/up/dd/up/dd/up/up and would this still work ? thanx for any advice cheers jen xx

Hi Jean , what about , if you dont take it up too 2200 on the up ?
Say take it lower if you want two ups together ? maybe see how you go on the up day , if you've had 1800 then you happy there leave it there so your carrying them over for you two ups ?
only a thought ?
hi Karen , how is JUDDD going for you ?

Hi there. Yes, that should be fine - I know one other person on here who had 2 up days at the weekends and is losing about 2lbs per week.

Hi Jean , what about , if you dont take it up too 2200 on the up ?
Say take it lower if you want two ups together ? maybe see how you go on the up day , if you've had 1800 then you happy there leave it there so your carrying them over for you two ups ?
only a thought ?
hi Karen , how is JUDDD going for you ?

Hi there

Found you again.

How's JUDDD going for you x

Good I hope!

Hi Helen !
for me , i'm a none starter , but after VD I will start a fresh , hey which plan are you on Helen ?

Im doing pro points and lots of exercise x

stayed the same last saturday and was gutted as ive been spot on but will see what happens this week.

I seem as though i hold onto everything and cant loose at all... find it really hard, maybe it's all these years of dieting!

Hi Helen , i also find it hard too . think just to walk more for me , less sitting and more moving .
Just keep going , there will be results !
I'm off to cineworld to take my daughter now with her friend ....
Keep strong !

Is anyone still doing this? I have been thinking about trying Exante (done Lighter life and Cambridge before) but wonder if this will suit me better. Was thinking about doing Slimfast up to 500kals on D days and Green Slimming World on up days. Do people think this might work? xx

Not sure of sw so don't know what the green days are, but you need to eat what is recommended by the juddd calculator on the web site.

17 lost : 50 to goal

I don't know too much about slimming world either, but I eat between 1800 - 2000 calories on an up day, I just eat what I want and do exercise and on a down day I eat between 200 - 400 calories. So far that's working for me. You can do slim fast shakes on a down day so you know how many calories you've had if it makes it easier. I know dr Johnson recommends that tbh!

Xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

There are quite a few of us doing this at the moment, the diary section of Juddd is the busiest, go and have a little look at some of the diaries there, it may inspire you x

Back