2012 non-food goals!

Cai

has a thin girl inside!
I everyone!!
We're all here for the same reason, apart from we will all have different non-food goals for the comin year!!

Mine is:
1 - To continue to save a deposit for a lovely house with my husband.

2 - Once we have that one it's baby time!!! :)

3 - One goal I have which is not as hard to complete is to learn how to style my hair in a few different ways - I've had the same hair style (none!) all my adult life!! Lol :-D

I think I could have my 3rd complete by end of January!

Anyone else want to share theirs?

I have two this year that are both money related!

1. Pay off my bank loan which will be all done and dusted by October

2. Make a massive dent in paying off my credit card

I would have so much more disposable income one they are gone which actually leads me onto a 3rd one...,

3. I have started buying my fruit and veg from Aldi due to the amount I go through and it works out at less than half the price of asda' so I am vowing to get all fruit and veggies from there this year and I can put the money towards my credit card!

1. Decorate house, it's been a year since we bought it yet it still looks like student accomodation!

2. Get my business off the ground, ie, a bit of proper effort rather than just surviving off what I earn now.

3. Earn enough for hubby to only work a 4 day week!

1. Declutter my house ie. Throw half our stuff away!

2. Be ready, done and dusted for Christmas next year by November!

3. Budget so I can pay off at least one debt.

4. Try to keep my car clean lol!

1) To get a 'proper' teaching job with holiday and sick pay, so that I can....

2)... regain control of my finances

3) Remember all my friends birthdays and send them a card and small thoughtful gift (instead of buying something expensive in a rush that isn't really 'them').

4) To keep the house tidy so that I enjoy staying in a bit more at the weekends.

5) To get fit and toned ready for my 40th (and the rest of my life) by the 26th September.

6) To force myself to get used to my glasses and nearing aids so that I have some kind of clue what's going on around me.

Not sure if this is all a bit daunting, or actually quite exciting.

Lucky7 said:
1) To get a 'proper' teaching job with holiday and sick pay, so that I can....

2)... regain control of my finances

3) Remember all my friends birthdays and send them a card and small thoughtful gift (instead of buying something expensive in a rush that isn't really 'them').

4) To keep the house tidy so that I enjoy staying in a bit more at the weekends.

5) To get fit and toned ready for my 40th (and the rest of my life) by the 26th September.

6) To force myself to get used to my glasses and nearing aids so that I have some kind of clue what's going on around me.

Not sure if this is all a bit daunting, or actually quite exciting.

Oh I love my hearing aids but at first gave me tremendous tension headaches as I kept clenching my teeth! Try wearing them for half an hour and build yourself up... Little tip though wear them for the LAST half hour of the day as you'll feel doubly deaf when you take them out!
The opposite is true of glasses so wear then as soon as you get up, before long you'll he wearing them together lol

As Shirleen - de-clutter - have a real "cull" and not just move stuff around to another corner or room etc.:(

Then, the hardest of all! a new bathroom, replace double-glazing, loft conversion and a new kitchen. Bang goes the rainy day money:cry:

On the plus side, there'll be more room and gadget space, just no money to buy any;)

Harebell Fairy said:
Cai - I have the answer to all your hair woes!!!! The babyliss big hair! It is simply amazing and will work wonders on your hair. I promise ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just read yr diary and love the idea of big hair!!

Not so long ago I tried to make my hair big before going out and my hubby told me to brush it out :-/ later on I confessed that I'd done it on purpose and he said 'oh, it looked lovely, I just thought u normally have flay hair'
Flat hair?! This is war lol :) xx

I've just read yr diary and love the idea of big hair!!

Not so long ago I tried to make my hair big before going out and my hubby told me to brush it out :-/ later on I confessed that I'd done it on purpose and he said 'oh, it looked lovely, I just thought u normally have flay hair'
Flat hair?! This is war lol :) xx

I've got the Babyliss Big Hair and find it fantastic! It's a bit pricy but it's the best hair tool I've ever had and I really wouldn't be without it now. I've had it for a year and don't know how I survived without it. (And no, I don't work for Babyliss lol!)

Harebell Fairy said:
Cai - I have the answer to all your hair woes!!!! The babyliss big hair! It is simply amazing and will work wonders on your hair. I promise ;-)

I completely agree - Babyliss big hair is awesome! It actually looks like you have just been to a hairdressers ;)

1. To actually finish the house. One room a month, until I get the whole house and both gardens done.

2. To keep on top of my laundry!! lol

3. To grow a bit more of a backbone and actually say no when I mean no when people try to take advantage of my kindness.

4. To get my hound some training. She's the bane of my life at the minute - garden destroyed, eats her way out of chainlink dog run!!, and howls like a banshee if she's left to her own devices...all night.

I think that's more than enough to be dealing with :p

1) Rather than sqandering the payrise tgat comes that kicks in on 01/01/12 (thank you AWR) save every extra penny I get after tax and move house (just renting another place for now)

2) Once 1) is complete, put the extra money towards the wedding and hopefully have some more firmed up plans other than some time between 2013 and 2015.

3) Try and fit a little (UK) holiday in so OH and I can have our first holiday together.

Got hundreds uf not thousands more lol but my minds gone blank x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My main goals for 2012 are:

1. To still be maintaining this time next year.

2. To run a half Marathon.

I am loving all of these goals for 2012!
I think i may adopt some of them as my own too LOL.

I have a new one, to use all the different lotions and potions I recieved for Christmas every week, even if only once a week.
Ever year my Hubby get me over-priced goods for Christmas and I use them while on holiday (Christmas, Easter and Summer) but in between I recon i don't have time!

Every Sunday night, apply the creams and make my skin kissable! :)

My non-weight related resolutions are;
1) Stop wasting money on silly things and actually save for a rainy day
2) Be a good friend and do something nice for another person every day
3) Start dance classes again because I used to love it when I was younger!

Goals for 2012

*Seriously declutter my house - made a good start today :)
*Iron all of my laundry rather than the odd item of clothing once or twice a year!
*Get to target by October when my man returns from Afghanistan
*Save money so me and Charlie can have a few more treats

:) Good luck everyone xxx

Back