Total Solution 2013 - Lozatronic's Diary

Thought i'd better check in and write something as it's been a week or 2... down to 15st6 lbs, so lost 2 Stone overall since November.. not bad going really.. do need to step it up a notch though.. going to try and go 100% for the week, want to be under 15st by the end of this month!

Need to start exercising again.. that's my new goal!

Thought i'd better check in and write something as it's been a week or 2... down to 15st6 lbs, so lost 2 Stone overall since November.. not bad going really.. do need to step it up a notch though.. going to try and go 100% for the week, want to be under 15st by the end of this month!

Need to start exercising again.. that's my new goal!

Thats 2 of us that wanna be under 15st by end of this month ... ive not been fully committed to the TS up until last week.. tomorrow will be my 2nd WI out of 4 where i have actually done full TS.. So im hoping for a better result than the last 2 weeks paltry losses ha ha ha..

Good luck with getting under the 15st mark by the end of the month.. i think your WS weekend thing sounds good but it defo wouldnt work for me.. im an all or nothing kinda girl lol x x

OK, so i'm back - it's been 2 years since I originally started Exante at 17st 4 lbs, when I left this thread last I was 15 st 6 lbs

The good news:
- I am the same weight I was when I left this thread

The bad news:
- In February 2014 I was 14 st 4 lbs

When I stopped doing Exante completely I did maintain good eating habits for a long while hence the additional loss - i've also been doing Hot Yoga 5 times a week for the last year and so my fitness and tone has increased a huge amount. I decided to so Exante again on total plan for a month and then working solution up to the Christmas holidays to break some bad habits, get myself back on track and start the momentum again towards losing even more weight and getting towards my ultimate goal weight.

I started total today and so far so good, but needed a bit of afternoon support to get me through so thought i'd pay the site a visit and reading all the inspirational comments on here has made me realise just how much it helped me last time.. so here goes nothing!

Good luck to everyone currently doing VLCD's - especially those in days 1-3! They do work! :)

Back