2013 Newbies :O)

Haha I know exactly what you mean!! My nan always goes on about losing weight, then as soon as I do I'm looking drawn and need to stop!! Family's hey, you have to love them! x

When I get to my nans she is pushing me towards the cake stuffed larder - but if I do something like mention I may ave a treat she will say 'what about your diet'!!?? Going to my parents this weekend and my mum texted me to ask whether I was eating before coming. Now yes it's kind but I would take what I need and she asks every time often several times. Do all mums have a desperate need to feed their children up!? I'm not one so wouldn't know but it seems to be a mum thing!

When I get to my nans she is pushing me towards the cake stuffed larder - but if I do something like mention I may ave a treat she will say 'what about your diet'!!?? Going to my parents this weekend and my mum texted me to ask whether I was eating before coming. Now yes it's kind but I would take what I need and she asks every time often several times. Do all mums have a desperate need to feed their children up!? I'm not one so wouldn't know but it seems to be a mum thing!

I'm not a mum either but my partner reckons I'm a feeder too, until he is full I'm not happy :) he's skinny though so it doesn't count ;)

1.5lbs off tonight - chuffed! 10lbs in total....bit it's my birthday this week and I've been invited out for 4 meals - oh no! X

Well done! And just think of it as one week in the road to target - even if you gain, it's only for one week and then it's losses from there!

I am having a terrible Sunday. I was doing SO well and then I messed it all up by eating a 200g jar of Nutella! Stupid idea, but I can't take it back so I just have to live with it and expect a gain on Wednesday at WI. :(

Well done! And just think of it as one week in the road to target - even if you gain, it's only for one week and then it's losses from there!

I am having a terrible Sunday. I was doing SO well and then I messed it all up by eating a 200g jar of Nutella! Stupid idea, but I can't take it back so I just have to live with it and expect a gain on Wednesday at WI. :(

Nutella is my nemesis. When I struggle it's teaspoon in crunchy peanut butter, teaspoon in Nutella ... And eat! I now just have a tbspn mixed into quark - yummy! You may be ok for WI that's the funny thing - you can never tell plus you have a couple of days to stick to it to even things up a bit.

Yeh I went on even more of a self sabotage after I posted here. I ate half a bag of Walkers Thai Sweet Chilli Sensations. I'm going to put it down to a bad day and start again in the morning with a fresh head on. I'm also going to start keeping a food diary again as of tomorrow because I find it really helps keep me focused.

Beci, hopefully after one day of naughtiness you'll get back into it and weigh in won't be so bad. I, on the other hand, have had a truly awful weekend! I've been an absolute pig! I know my problem, I didn't plan. Nothing in the house to cook SW friendly meals and so we ended up eating out and although it could have been ok, I just ate what I wanted instead of choosing sensibly. It was like, once I'd started going off plan I couldn't pull myself back on. I feel horrible today.

I'm with you all ladies - terrible food (and alcohol) weekend! and it carried on this morning as my partner woke me up with a bowl of fruit (good) a warm croissant with raspberry jam (bad) and a glass of champagne (really bad!!)

Oh shopping for my birthday now so burning some calories around Westfield, however we are out again for dinner tonight!!!

Back on it tomorrow but I'm a little scared of the scales on weds x

I'm with you all ladies - terrible food (and alcohol) weekend! and it carried on this morning as my partner woke me up with a bowl of fruit (good) a warm croissant with raspberry jam (bad) and a glass of champagne (really bad!!)

Oh shopping for my birthday now so burning some calories around Westfield, however we are out again for dinner tonight!!!

Back on it tomorrow but I'm a little scared of the scales on weds x

I was starting to worry about you drinking so early in the morning, until I see its your Birthday, so its allowed! Make the most of it and crack back on it tomorrow. Happy Birthday xx

I was starting to worry about you drinking so early in the morning, until I see its your Birthday, so its allowed! Make the most of it and crack back on it tomorrow. Happy Birthday xx

Haha yeh that really would be a problem on a normal day ;) x

What?? Are you saying drinking champagne before work is a nono? Oh dear must switch back to coffee.

Have a fab day xx

Haha some days it would probably get me off to a better start, but I think we should probably stick to the coffee ;) x

Know the feeling Hun....why can't getting it off be as fun as putting it on!!

... Thought you were going to say 'getting it on there' teehee!!!

I'm at the point where I'm resigned to this being the way it is for at least 6 months (yawn). Am missing meals out a lot. Become a social recluse!!!

... Thought you were going to say 'getting it on there' teehee!!!

I'm at the point where I'm resigned to this being the way it is for at least 6 months (yawn). Am missing meals out a lot. Become a social recluse!!!

The problem I have is I travel a lot for work so have to eat out quite a bit - it's do-able, but what I miss is actually looking at the menu and picking what I want, rather than what I know I should have :(

Hello! My name is Ashley and I am detemined to lose 60 pounds before July 21st! That means I need to lose 15 pounds a month! Hoping to do this so I can start TTC actively again!

Hello :)

I started slimming world in Jan and have currently lost a stone, i've been watching over these forums and getting recipe ideas and thought it time I signed up, i'm a stone off my goal for the end of may but fine myself not as into it as I was, I think once I crack different things to have for lunch and restart the 30 day shred I should get back into it.

Back